Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election (35413 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits / Nnamdi Kanu’s Victory In Court Today: The Last Of My Predictions Also Came Throu / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Sleekfingers: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:
The spirit of tinubu

You might die before him.....what makes you so sure , that you will see tomorrow, even this night is not certain
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Lovelydaisies: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol
This one na air-bending spirit.

It's still spooky though.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Skyehigher1: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:
The spirit of tinubu
I hope you wish you father died the way you think oloriburuku
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by everythinggirly(f): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Nature is taking place.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by hammerT: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Hosea 8:7
Hosea 8:7: "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind."

STRAIGHT OFF THE PAGES OF THE BIBLE...

ALMOST LIKE IT JUMP OUT OF THE SCRIPT.

THIS ELECTION CAN MAKE OR BREAK NIGERIA.

RIG IT AND YOU SOWN THE WIND, ONLY TO REAP THE WHIRLWIND.

MESSAGE IS VERY CLEAR AND DELIVERED BY GOD HIMSELF.

LET THOSE WHO HAVE EAR HEAR.

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Haveyoueatentod: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Whirlwind wants to vote too grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by OdefaGirl2(f): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:
The spirit of tinubu

This one is not nice oooo my brother
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Kenneth10110(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:
Nairaland is becoming too tribalistic and not accomodating these days.

Everything here annoys me. I just read d news without heading to the cs.

Seun u should handle this or u will eventually loose people here to other site

I have pointed it out severally the site is a den of tribalism. If the owner is serious about it he should have done things to curb the hates. The site no longer free and interesting as of before.

2 Likes

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:

What's here to handle? Hypopo
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by aparata: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2023
So you don't know the seun himself is a bigot,follow him on twitter you will understand. He keeps complaining that people are not commenting on his post without knowing that no one wants to have anything to do with a one sided individual. I have blocked him long ago.

Bobbysmicky:

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Franzinni: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Some times it's a Shame to be African

1 Like

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Emdebby2: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Evil shall never prevail. God is with His children in this election and beyond. I will not suffer for another 8 years.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by zedman1(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:

Exactly, I hate Nigerian sites, particularly during election periods for this reason. It's the reason I left one site which was so popular then (now it's almost dead) to Nairaland. Nairaland was so mature & educative when I first came here, but it's towing the same path as that dead site.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by DrMuzungu(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2023
If these "spirits" have PVC's, they can vote, fine by me.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Hassanmaye(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Though I laughed at the video,, but it really wasn't funny deep-down of me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B0tprL8VHQ

It was the precision of the whirlwind for me..

It even had to come back to that same exact location, and increased its strength in order to complete the attack..
Which State please
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by a2d3rew(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fake,
Since 2020 I have this picture in my old phone.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by wolebest: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

It even had to come back to that same exact location, and increased its strength in order to complete the attack..

It's a Dust Devil and not a Whirlwind.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by occfx: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Up till now I have been researching about the energy behind this whirlwind... This is like baby hurricane. I see it also come from ocean to cause hurricane in some Asian countries, in the space is causes Black holes though not clear yet but that's my own observations. That energy is strong and intelligent, it also has direction of where it's going. I will find out what it is some day.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by LordErrk: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:

Lol. Is like you're very new for here. Bros nairaland no be for pikin o. If you no like the comment just skip through ni. When I came, I almost ran mad because of that shi grin
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Bobbysmicky(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
LordErrk:

Lol. Is like you're very new for here. Bros nairaland no be for pikin o. If you no like the comment just skip through ni. When I came, I almost ran mad because of that shi grin

Been here for more than 10yrs
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Obitroy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Bobbysmicky post=121294945]Nairaland is becoming too tribalistic and not accomodating these days.

Really my guy if u know other site's please email me does site hv started disliking this nairaland tribalism nonsense is be coming to much it doesn't make sense to chair a forum with too much hate
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Babastrong(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=121284093]Nothing can hold down the wind( you forgot who created the wind]
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Obitroy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
This a site I use to come and laugh away my pain leaning so much from but today is all tribalism
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by OyinO: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Gods are angry. It's a sign of warning of impending doom.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by LordErrk: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:

Been here for more than 10yrs

Lol. You suppose no dey vex na. The mods of nairaland are tribalists themselves...no amount of vex fit change anything
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by CioAngels(f): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
This does not seem to be Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari / Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon / Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.