Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat (56285 Views)

Banky W Wins PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by anonymuz(m): 6:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Niorte:
Banky sorry.

Obi effect made you lost the election. People voted Labour all round even without knowing their candidates.

You came under the wrong party at the right time.

Sanwo Olu will be shivering now.....because people will use anger and annoyance to vote for Labour or PDP in the gubernatorial election
I said this election is going to be interesting
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by sukkot: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:
I thought you said Fulani want to take your lands, this time you will be completely homeless when Easterners and Northerners share your properties and rule over you while you argue.

It’s happening already, keep selling everything salable. keep selling your fathers properties, while in the North and the East, they won’t sell land to you as a Yoruba person and if they do, anytime there is a tribal fight they kill you and your children.

Keep acting as the most civilized while those who thought you how to be civilize in Western world never sell their lands to you. They lease it to you with your name on it as owner and the moment you fail to pay the huge taxes you loose that $500k property

Ode gbogbo
stop being ignorant nobody sells land in yorubaland. check your papers its 99 year lease
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Kcdojoto(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Praktikals:

So how many yorubas are representing your Igbo states in the national assembly? Well I dont blame you, I blame the foolish ones amongst us who fell for your scam
how many of them contested or show interest to contest in igbo land and igbo people refuse them? And besides Atta Achief is not an Igbo person

6 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by EmmyCC: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

People voted out competence and elected incompetence, all because they wanted to vote for LP out of hate!
How do you know Banky was more competent?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by everythinggirly(f): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2023
I feel for Mr. Banky.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Your hypocrisy, lies, hate and bigotry is all over your comment.

The result below is that of Agulu, Anambra state where in very mysterious terms, all the APC and PDP ward chairmen, agents, members and all the goats and chickens in Agulu voted for lp.
They can cheat to stop non Agulu to represent them but Eti osa should fold their own hands and send to Abuja an Attah who does not speahow k or understand their language and culture.

It will not happen again o. Short one is not our own portion when you are dealing with electoral cheats from Agulu

How many yoruba leaves in Eti osa?, this Eti osa ranging from Victoria island down to ajah axis is domininated by different tribes from all over Nigeria, African, Asians, whites. So shut your mouth and crawl back to the cave called Ilu oke u came from

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by raskymonojendor: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
CSTRR:

If every Nigerian is vulnerable to corruption, then we shouldn't bother with elections na.

350 billion naira inec allocation can be put to better use.

Just ask the richest people in every locality to take over representation instead of doing this expensive elections.

Yeye talk.

The same mentality that made people like you vote for crooks when there are credible alternatives on the table.
Is Obi not a crook too and a member of the thieving elite class?
As at a few months ago, he was still a member of the most corrupt political party in Nigeria and did not willingly leave because he wanted to help the masses. He left PDP after he got muscled out in the PDP primary and soon after repackaged himself as a saint. Different toilet, same shit.

Even if Obi becomes president today, we would see PDP thieves immediately decamping to labour and everything returns to status quo.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by 2mch(m): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:

How many yoruba leaves in Eti osa?, this Eti is ranging from Victoria island down to ajah axis is domininated by every different tribes from all over Nigeria, African, Asians, whites. So shit your mouth
It’s mostly Yoruba that vote and live in Eti Osa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by luvmijeje(f): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulation to Labour Party.
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:

It’s mostly Yoruba that vote and live in Eti Osa.

See this one, the yorubas that lives in eti osa are mainly found in the ghetto and slum ,

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Tyche(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:
I thought you said Fulani want to take your lands, this time you will be completely homeless when Easterners and Northerners share your properties and rule over you while you argue.

It’s happening already, keep selling everything salable. keep selling your fathers properties, while in the North and the East, they won’t sell land to you as a Yoruba person and if they do, anytime there is a tribal fight they kill you and your children.

Keep acting as the most civilized while those who thought you how to be civilize in Western world never sell their lands to you. They lease it to you with your name on it as owner and the moment you fail to pay the huge taxes you loose that $500k property

Ode gbogbo

Omo! People dey ooooooo. Not surprised though, it's always the jobless and unexposed ones

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by NACE13: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
This election just got interesting though. Babajide Sanwo-Olu will be shivering right now. Gbadebo is already taking the adrenaline pills and roaring to go.
It pains me that people can write so well but reason like kids. What then is the use for your education if you refused to be enlightened.
From the results coming out, it can only be deduced that, truly, the people are tired of the two ruling parties and want a third option and not about tribalism.
Check other states in SS and SE, you'll see that Labour Party candidates are winning the polls because people are really angry with APC and PDP.

Gosh! You guys make me sick. cry
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by 2mch(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:

See this one, the yorubas that lives in eti osa are mainly found in the ghetto and slum ,
Really. Ok. You know Eti Osa more than me? I don’t blame you. Falz and Macaroni gave you confidence.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ogurube: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
You’re a big fool. Is it ancestral land that are represented, or the people that live and pay taxes there? If it were up to the so-called ancestral people, the land will be as fruitless and dirty as Isale Eko.
FreeStuffsNG:

Banky got what he asked for! This is the second time he is losing. He is jumping from one party to another.

Etiosa is EndSars and I hope Falz has helped Banky W's career with his hate and hypocrisy.

Falz is not from Lagos and his village in Ekiti voted APC and now sending an Ekiti man to Abuja but he voted to send an Attah to Abuja to represent other people's ancestral land here in Lagos.smh.

And when Lagos state caucus meets in Abuja and they start speaking in Yoruba the Attah man will hire an interpreter but Falz's village rep will be speaking Ekiti with the rest of Ekiti reps in Abuja.

This is short one for us in Abuja and it will not happen again wink

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:

Really. Ok. You know Eti Osa more than me?

Yes, very soon the few yorubas who still stays in the ghetto and slum will soon move out of eti osa because they can no longer afford the lifestyle and standard of living here, Eti osa is now land of the elites and wealthy

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by 2mch(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:

Yes, very soon the few yorubas who still stays in the ghetto and slum will soon move out of eti osa because they can no longer afford the lifestyle and standard of living here, Eti osa is now land of the elites and wealthy
You live on swamp and you say you are wealthy? Lmao. By the way, like I said. It’s not your fault. Brag on!

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Alphanancy: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibo land is a cursed land.
No other tribe lives there except the Ibos.
That's why you cannot see anyone speaking Ibo language except the Ibos.

It is the only region in Nigeria inhabited by the indigenes alone.
It's not cursed. It's cowards like you that don't want to step out of their comfort zones. People like you who pray for your Papa to die quick so you can inherit one brown roof house. Never taking a chance in life. Lazy youth.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by leisuretym: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

People voted out competence and elected incompetence, all because they wanted to vote for LP out of hate!

That’s how IPOB behave, they are many around eti osa claiming to be Obidents, they just voted for anything Labour Party either it’s dog 🐕 or stone , they don’t want to know all because they hate Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Myself2(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Wow, see why it's always good to shoot your shot ? It applies to every aspect of life, dare to succeed, always make an attempt, you never know

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:

You live on swamp and you say you are wealthy? Lmao. By the way, like I said. It’s not your fault. Brag on!

The earlier u accept lagos is no man's land the better for u

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by 2mch(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:

The earlier u accept lagos is no man's land the better for u
You sound like someone’s house boy. Not worth a response.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Komu1048(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Banky got what he asked for! This is the second time he is losing. He is jumping from one party to another.

Etiosa is EndSars and I hope Falz has helped Banky W's career with his hate and hypocrisy.

Falz is not from Lagos and his village in Ekiti voted APC and now sending an Ekiti man to Abuja but he voted to send an Attah to Abuja to represent other people's ancestral land here in Lagos.smh.

And when Lagos state caucus meets in Abuja and they start speaking in Yoruba the Attah man will hire an interpreter but Falz's village rep will be speaking Ekiti with the rest of Ekiti reps in Abuja.

This is short one for us in Abuja and it will not happen again wink

An Igala man from Kogi East is now representing Lagos. Will this people make a law that will promote greatness in Lagos?

Omo yeibo just declared war on d Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by gratiaeo(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

Boss, listen to me. If this is how it is all over Nigeria, we won't have any problem with that. But go to any Eastern region, can you see any other tribes being voted for? Go to Northern part can you see any other regions being voted for? The answer is no. Let it be uniform, we want a Nigeria where a Yoruba man can hold vital position in the North, where an Hausa man can hold vital position in the East. Equity should prevail. Not just in Yoruba land.
Go to other South West state can you see other regions voted for?
Lagos State has become what it is today not because of Yoruba but Nigerians so stop complaining because the worst have not happened

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by ada9ja(f): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

Has Banky w or the Attah been in power or house of rep before or what is your yardstick for competence for both of them?

Most the people that won under LP is a sign of good thing to come...you don't have to be popular to win just in advance country, just have the qualified criteria...all these 100m for form will soon stop

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by MadarasBlade(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2023
bakynes:
It is obvious we have no business been one country. Best to give each region an autonomy. Am sure nobody knew the Attah guy, they voted LP in all 3 ballot papers because of Obi as if Obi will be President, Senator and House of Rep member, all at the same time.

Now the people's choice even lost out because of ignorance and blind love towards one candidate contesting for President. INEC needs to put names of candidates in future elections.

I thought labour was a party without structure, whya are you so pained?

4 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Greatechng(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Henceforth, when ever you want to mention Asiwaju’s name, start with “The Great”

E.g The Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you want to summarize, just call him “The demigod”
😡
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:

You sound like someone’s house boy. Not worth a response.

Lol e pain am 😆 next election I will be contesting for eti osa federal constituency and I will win , so get ready for more non yoruba to rule u in lagos. Lagos is a Liberal entity

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Geminiivory: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

Make the town ungovernable for him and push him the fvck back to the AkUa Ibom

STOP BEING STUPID, YOU FOOLISH TRIBALIST BIGOT.. IRREDEEMABLE D..FT
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Geminiivory: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

You will see

stop being stupid
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by TrumpDonald2: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

If I may ask, what made him competent and the LP candidate incompetent?

But you will never accept that your Thieffnubu is not only incompetent but handicapped. You urchins should keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by GodHimself: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2023
It shows how most people, Nigerians included, do no know how to think and make good decisions.

CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by GodHimself: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Time will tell.

Hopefully, everyone will becomes wiser with time and hindsight.

ada9ja:

Has Banky w or the Attah been in power or house of rep before or what is your yardstick for competence for both of them?

Most the people that won under LP is a sign of good thing to come...you don't have to be popular to win just in advance country, just have the qualified criteria...all these 100m for form will soon stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.