Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat (56292 Views)

Banky W Wins PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by bewla(m): 4:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Niorte:
Banky sorry.

Obi effect made you lost the election. People voted Labour all round even without knowing their candidates.

You came under the wrong party at the right time.

Sanwo Olu will be shivering now.....because people will use anger and annoyance to vote for Labour or PDP in the gubernatorial election
Resident electoral commissioner

He they sweet us 8 cool grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by bewla(m): 4:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Niorte:
Banky sorry.

Obi effect made you lost the election. People voted Labour all round even without knowing their candidates.

You came under the wrong party at the right time.

Sanwo Olu will be shivering now.....because people will use anger and annoyance to vote for Labour or PDP in the gubernatorial election
Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ikinternational: 4:56am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

Make the town ungovernable for him and push him the fvck back to the AkUa Ibom

When I read comments like this e dey sweet me I get blue passport.

You people deserve your headache

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

You can't seperate tribalism from Nigerian politics. Have you seen how they voted in the East....APC, PDP and NNPP were not even given a chance.

Looking at the list below, It's easy to tell which region has so far been playing tribal politics.

As far as I am concerned objectively speaking, Nigeria's best chance is Peter Obi. Under any other government the sufferings under Buhari will be child's play.

Since 1999, Nigeria has progressively gotten worse by ever metric. In the next 4 years, Somalia will be a paradise compared to Nigeria, if Tinubu wins. Buhari will look like Barack Obama compared to Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by FreeStuffsNG: 4:58am On Feb 27, 2023
chaloskyx:
Bros Tinubu is not from Lagos but don't you glorify him as a God stop Looking down on other yorubas just because they arnt Lagosians
If you are Yoruba you will know Yoruba do not look down on one another. There is no caste system in Yorubaland that you have in your side.
.Asiwaju will still win and these things will be sorted out and corrected in subsequent elections

6 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:59am On Feb 27, 2023
bakynes:
It is obvious we have no business been one country. Best to give each region an autonomy. Am sure nobody knew the Attah guy, they voted LP in all 3 ballot papers because of Obi as if Obi will be President, Senator and House of Rep member, all at the same time.

Now the people's choice even lost out because of ignorance and blind love towards one candidate contesting for President. INEC needs to put names of candidates in future elections.
The attah guy is lucky. He only announced that he was running under LP in December. He most likely did not even have a primary contest in his party grin

Banky W has been on it for like 4 years and it comes to zero for him.

9 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by CSTRR: 5:00am On Feb 27, 2023
BeanX:
And I wanted him to win 😥
Labour party have been completely rigged out by Tinubu.

But even with that, labour party still won alimosho, oshodi and many other former apc zones.

This is a movement of the people.
The governorship election would be a fight to finish.

Labour party against the apc.

I feel for banky, but this is a game for the long run.
We need to look at the big picture.

We need labour party to win and build a lot of consensus to push on in Future elections.

There is hope for people like banky in the labour party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by gratiaeo(m): 5:00am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Banky got what he asked for! This is the second time he is losing. He is jumping from one party to another.

Etiosa is EndSars and I hope Falz has helped Banky W's career with his hate and hypocrisy.

Falz is not from Lagos and his village in Ekiti voted APC and now sending an Ekiti man to Abuja but he voted to send an Attah to Abuja to represent other people's ancestral land here in Lagos.smh.

And when Lagos state caucus meets in Abuja and they start speaking in Yoruba the Attah man will hire an interpreter but Falz's village rep will be speaking Ekiti with the rest of Ekiti reps in Abuja.

This is short one for us in Abuja and it will not happen again wink
Yoruba out of hatred towards Igbo have sold their political future in lagos, what you are seeing today is a child play compare to what will happen tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:00am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Banky got what he asked for! This is the second time he is losing. He is jumping from one party to another.

Etiosa is EndSars and I hope Falz has helped Banky W's career with his hate and hypocrisy.

Falz is not from Lagos and his village in Ekiti voted APC and now sending an Ekiti man to Abuja but he voted to send an Attah to Abuja to represent other people's ancestral land here in Lagos.smh.

And when Lagos state caucus meets in Abuja and they start speaking in Yoruba the Attah man will hire an interpreter but Falz's village rep will be speaking Ekiti with the rest of Ekiti reps in Abuja.

This is short one for us in Abuja and it will not happen again wink
it doesn't matter you tribal begot, there are Nigerians that won elections in far away British and US Congresses. So shut up your hate filled mouth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by CSTRR: 5:02am On Feb 27, 2023
bakynes:
It is obvious we have no business been one country. Best to give each region an autonomy. Am sure nobody knew the Attah guy, they voted LP in all 3 ballot papers because of Obi as if Obi will be President, Senator and House of Rep member, all at the same time.

Now the people's choice even lost out because of ignorance and blind love towards one candidate contesting for President. INEC needs to put names of candidates in future elections.
We need a credible third force.

Look at the bigger picture.

Apc and pdp are party of demons.

They cannot develop any country.

Labour party is the only alternative.

10 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ikinternational: 5:02am On Feb 27, 2023
ola6:

These liberals like falz and the ponmo mouth Macaroni, are the idi.ots we need to be careful about. These oponus don't mind selling yoruba land just to get acknowledgement from omo ibos. Awon apoda

Imagine a tenant barking at landlords

Only for Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by harmony75: 5:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Banky will regret not being OBIdient and his wife is OBIdient!

3 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Mindlog: 5:03am On Feb 27, 2023
2mch:

But to win in Lagos, did Easterners not come and vote specifically for this election in Lagos? The ones not intelligent enough to transfer their PVC were caught. Remember? We are not stupid. But you see the foolish Yoruba that followed you to vote rubbish in Lagos. They will never recover from it. Hate and revenge will always consume and that is the politics of the East which is why the East is stagnant. LP is not a party and Obi is an incompetent candidate. So the point of this vote we all know makes no sense except to make inroads.

I didn't vote but supported well! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by CSTRR: 5:04am On Feb 27, 2023
In labour party, the children of nobody are winning legislative positions.

You don't need to know anybody to win.

Okada riders, traders, teachers are winning under the labour Party.

That is the Nigeria we want.
To build a critical mass of the common people in elective positions.

That is the labour ideal.

And if you are smart, you would look at the bigger picture.

If your father is not a corrupt millionaire politician, you have no hope under the apc or pdp.

It makes no sense to fight for them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by chaloskyx: 5:04am On Feb 27, 2023
yea right but some moments ago you were just trash taking falz if from Ekiti state bros you don't have a spine to own up to your words i don't have time to talk to spineless cowards like you abeg
FreeStuffsNG:

If you are Yoruba you will know Yoruba do not look down on one another. There is no caste system in Yorubaland that you have in your side.
.Asiwaju will still win and these things will be sorted out and corrected in subsequent elections

3 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by soullove1881(m): 5:05am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

People voted out competence and elected incompetence, all because they wanted to vote for LP out of hate!

Then blame the incompetency of your assumed competent failed leaders in the last 24 years of PDP & APC.

If APC had performed as expected, there won't be need for Labour party

4 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:05am On Feb 27, 2023
CSTRR:
In labour party, the children of nobody are winning legislative positions.

You don't need to know anybody to win.

Okada riders, traders, teachers are winning under the labour Party.

That is the Nigeria we want.
To build a critical mass of the common people in elective positions.

That is the labour ideal.

And if you are smart, you would look at the bigger picture.

If your father is not a corrupt millionaire politician, you have no hope under the apc or pdp.

It makes no sense to fight for them.
You are right.

But I think the issue is the remuneration of elected politicians. These Okada riders going into the house will become rich and make it difficult for the next Okada riders. Most of the big politicians we have now started as nobody in 98/1999. They were just regular people and even a teacher became a governor in Oyo State but used the office to enrich himself. Talking about Lam Adesina.

The yeye constitution itself needs to be reviewed.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by CSTRR: 5:06am On Feb 27, 2023
It was some people today winning big under the labour Party.

It can be you tommorow.

But i guarantee that it can never be you under the apc or pdp.

Be smart. Vote for labour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:06am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

I wanted Banky to win!

People voted out competence and elected incompetence, all because they wanted to vote for LP out of hate!
Because you want Banky to win does not mean he is competent.

6 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by FreeStuffsNG: 5:06am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=chaloskyx post=121286225]

/quote] I know my expression will be too complex for you to comprehend.

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Minjim: 5:06am On Feb 27, 2023
chymeze:

Just listen to yourself. In this day and age, it's now about tribalism than about competence. I used to think the Yorubas were the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria but this election has really shown otherwise. That's why Nigeria is still as backwards as it is today. Imagine voting for Tinubu when you know it's actually shettima you're voting for because Tinubu won't last long there, and then you come out and claim you're smart.

STFU!
Isn't it about tribe in your home town? Tell us the name of any foreigner that won a seat in your state.

"To giri oba lana, alangba I le wo nude". All these was only made possible by ill informed Yorubas.
Let's see how a foreigner represent your land better than your own

7 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by bakynes(m): 5:07am On Feb 27, 2023
CSTRR:

We need a credible third force.

Look at the bigger picture.

Apc and pdp are party of demons.

They cannot develop any country.

Labour party is the only alternative.
What third force, do you know not everyone in PDP and APC are bad, does it mean everyone in Labour are saints? Carry your third force go front. Attah won the lottery simple as a ABC. INEC must put the names of the candidate in the next general elections.

7 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by soullove1881(m): 5:07am On Feb 27, 2023
chamboi1:
Let's be honest, the only thing most of us even obidients know about Labour is Obi. You don't know Jack shit about these guys we're voting for Rep and Senate in LP.

And Desmond Eliot that you know, what did he do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by CSTRR: 5:07am On Feb 27, 2023
There is no way you are goiy to beat gbaja to the same ticket in the apc or beat Ikpeazu to a ticket in the pdp.

But you can win under labour.

Don't be stupid. Vote for your interests.

Tribalism will not save you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by CSTRR: 5:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Minjim:

STFU!
Isn't it about tribe in your home town? Tell us the name of any foreigner that won a seat in your state.

"To giri oba lana, alangba I le wo nude". All these was only made possible by ill informed Yorubas.
Let's see how a foreigner represent your land better than your own
All the yorubas you voted for in 2019, how have they benefited your life, you simpleton?

Did agberos not slap you yesterday in oshodi?

You are not well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by CSTRR: 5:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Lagosians are paying through their nose just to transport themselves in Lagos because touts are making life difficult for Yoruba drivers.

Yoruba touts under the control of a Yoruba man.

Desmond Elliot the failure built a dilapidated wooden bridge and framed a huge Billboard to show his face in surulere.

Even the billboard was more expensive than the wooden bridge he built.

That is what a Yoruba man did for surulere.

Even me a delta man will do much better than that for the people of that place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ikinternational: 5:12am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralShepherd:

Tribal will destroy all of you, thank God I don japa

Exactly.....

To me, it's like watching tv. Just for fun

You just shake your head at supposed graduates

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Earthquakes: 5:12am On Feb 27, 2023
aljharem:
2 yorubas lost #woke yorubas

But some yoyrubas are in parliament in UK abi?
In another persons country but hear yourself. Can't you see you are evil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Babathanks(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Chemezie be honest. Will your people allow this in alaigbo? Be honest. Yes or No.

No long turenchi. No insults. Just honest. Say Yes or No.
Don’t mind them ooo, I stayed in Abuja. I remember when I first relocated here . Igbos landlord don’t even rent there houses to a Yoruba man. And any offices that have DG as Igbos will never employ u if u are a Yoruba. Yoruba eronu ooo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by KosiGee(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You were abusing Falz and calling him all sorts of names. You were looking down on a man that’s a million times better than you. Shame on you. Falz and his likes will walk tall and trample on spineless worms like you if you ever cross his path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat by Ikinternational: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

Keep crying... We can vote for a Ip0b sponsor like Peter obi..... Final

We are smart... Shettima is even competent than obi.. If you are ready, how much u get to bet, let's compare thier achievement

If u call Shettima Boko haram, don't forget Peter obi is Ip0b terrorist too

Stfup boy .
Wasted education

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.