Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) (75241 Views)

BOOBS ALERT!! Eniola Badmus Shares New Photos As She Turns A Year Older Today / #10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by penceman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu is the one hitting her wide VGA.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by christistruth01: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president

Hasn't he won yet
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Charly68: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Stop heating up the system..use your brain this yeyebrity
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Agunesinjaweola: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.
Especially when a Cat 😺 and Lion 🦁 are in the same race.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by nedekid: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
mutantninja:
Yorubas are very peaceful and accommodating tribe… you can throw all the insults at us or call our land no man’s land.. we will still accommodate you, we love everyone even if you behave like a child without manners BUT one thing we will not tolerate is VIOLENCE and INSECURITY in our fathers land … be warned! If you want to die try rubbish !
Oga, you accommodate no one. This is Nigeria. If you like, move to the enugu, delta, Kano, abuja it is your concern.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by focus2727(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Shameless girl with that Toyin Aimakhu
peppering
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by chimeremodlyn: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Madam Atiku and tinubu is still having a tight battle

It’s too early for this , the hope of tinubu is now in the hands of the north anyway he his doing well getting close margin while Atiku could not get 25 percent and wild margin in the south Atiku behind with about 500,000 in lagos is not too good for him

LP is out since 6pm on Saturday and that why they are crying

Why are you yorubas very irresponsible and useless. Why conclude on an election inec is yet to release. Obi is winning and thats all we know
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by chimeremodlyn: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. I love this lady's confidence. I give it to her!
She doesn't care about what those noisemakers are going to say, or how they will waste their life trolling on her page.

Let people support their Candidate in peace.

Support them, not declare them winner when inec has not done so
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
chimeremodlyn:

Why are you yorubas very irresponsible and useless. Why conclude on an election inec is yet to release. Obi is winning and thats all we know

See paining

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Nwachi22(f): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
she dey always behave like rat.always trying to feed in any situation.them never declare who be winner you don dey plan how you wan cash out.abebelube.lol

Lol. You’re funny.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by CioAngels(f): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Well. she has to work for fee of 90k. What if the reverse becomes the case? We should always exercise patience so that we don't becomes fools amongst our peers.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Japastic: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Abeg reserve five pieces for me
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by naturefellow(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.
confidence in violence and malpractice. E go reach you too, small time!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Godfullsam(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Garogreg:
Catch a fly, put it in a bottle and cover with the lid. After some time, take off the lid. Fly will still keep moving within the bottle.
Me: it's freedom time guys
Housefly: I am used to been here bro.

Lessons: Some slaves enjoy slavery even when opportunities to be free comes.

The election revealed alot of things about yorubas that they are not educated they way they claimed

All these epistle just because some did not people think in your own direction?

How long will you guys remain primitive. When will you guys embrace the fact that we are in a modern society and people have the constitutional right to vote the candid8 of their choice.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Godfullsam(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
millionboi2:
Tinubu is old......datz d problem

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi.. all of them are old men. But there is no law that states old men should not contest an election in Nigeria
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by darediamond(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Shameless girl with that Toyin Aimakhu
They are part of Tinubu's Drug Pushing Cartel hard by Seyi.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Biodun556(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Roon9:

Check plateau OGA. Dey play

Plateau presidential election resut
APC : 307,195
LP : 466,272
PDP : 243,808

Peter obi win plateau

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.