Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) (75254 Views)

BOOBS ALERT!! Eniola Badmus Shares New Photos As She Turns A Year Older Today / #10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by shiki(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by adenine02: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Sultty(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2023
wake me up when we all start eating agbado

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by ignis: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Rigged smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by koikoi2(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2023
It
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by SleekyP(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2023
We need in Abuja too grin grin

BAT2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Robenna(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Badmus for a reason
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by FatherofAsaad: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2023
millionboi2:
Tinubu is old......datz d problem
since you know wan old die maker Wea wan old live abeg
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by tiswell(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2023
the sheppopotamus at it again
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Genesis21(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2023
It's within her right to support anybody.
I have said this several times, not everyone will support your candidate.
For me, Obi is not Messiah and can never be.
All politicians are the same.

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Goodlady(f): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Shameless girl with that Toyin Aimakhu
See what we are talking about?
You identify with Tinubu and they abuse you. You abuse them back they cry foul. And Nigerian constitution permits everyone to associate with anybody. So what's the fuss?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Garogreg:
Catch a fly, put it in a bottle and cover with the lid. After some time, take off the lid. Fly will still keep moving within the bottle.
Me: it's freedom time guys
Housefly: I am used to been here bro.

Lessons: Some slaves enjoy slavery even when opportunities to be free comes.

The election revealed alot of things about yorubas that they are not educated they way they claimed
But if they supported Obi that makes them educated right?
You people should keep embarrassing and trolling online whole Tinubu becomes president!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by veronne(f): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Madam Atiku and tinubu is still having a tight battle

LP is out since 6pm on Saturday and that why they are crying
Anu
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by millionboi2: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
FatherofAsaad:
since you know wan old die maker Wea wan old live abeg
your English is bad, didn't get you
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by AlmightyMod(f): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Nothing right about the battle again. The battle has been won and lost except you are leaving in denial

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jsucre(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

bad mouth
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Finestgurlie(f): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
fat pig
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Franzinni: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Men Kai obidients are wailing ... It is painful I know ... But I am ready to buy a bucket of tears each for old 500 naira each so cry!!! Hahahahaagahaha

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Mercury12(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
It's hard not to hold any level of resentment towards eniola bhadmus sha.

Resentment for supporting a candidate of her choice abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by jahsharon: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Shameless girl with that Toyin Aimakhu

Your parents that are not shameless, post their pictures

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by obrian888: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

YOUR FOOLISHNESS KNOWS NO BOUND,YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE READY FOR THE FIRE THAT IS COMING BECAUSE IT WILL CONSUME SO MANY,ESPECIALLY THE WICKED SOULS WHO DON'T WANT THIS COUNTRY TO MOVE FORWARD.LP IS OUT SINCE 6PM ON SATURDAY WHEN THEY ARE YET TO CONCLUDE ELECTIONS IN MORE THAN 30 STATES INCLUDING YOUR USELESS LAGOS,WHILE LP WAS EVEN FAR AHEAD.DON'T WORRY,DEY PLAY,JUST DEY PLAY
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Majesty7: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
goodyvin02:
She’s not selling that’s why she had to advertise the bad product, they were very confident of winning Lagos and Nigeria as a whole but in the beginning it was not so.

How is Tinubu a bad product? Please let's judge them baaaed on their past offices as a governor of a state. I don't want insult. If you know it will result to insult, please ignore.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by sonofElElyon: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
fat pig

No longer fat.. where have you been ?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by zedegit: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by jahsharon: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president

BAT is HERE

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
If Obi supporters don’t nag and cry, what will they do?
Lolzzz

That’s their trademark.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by LookinguntoGod: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Eniola Badmus doesn't have an iota of senses. She just like ''Notice me'' attitude.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Pityoobi: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.
Very true… when you work, you will have confidence. Na prayers OBI people wan use
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by 49cents(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.

When you don't intend to play the game by the rules you will have that dark sahe of confidence but how come the confidence didn't affect Lagos results....

Even smaller animals bare their small teeth when there is a threat
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by sat70: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
millionboi2:
Tinubu is old......datz d problem
Same you said in 2015, Buhari didn't die. Many have even died before him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by IdJack(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
So sad.

Make INEC do and announce the winner, make I rest and push ahead.

Kindly check my Signature for Business Ideas to make money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Shares A No Makeup Photo / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.