Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) (75314 Views)

BOOBS ALERT!! Eniola Badmus Shares New Photos As She Turns A Year Older Today / #10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Karlifate: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.

He's practising the 48 Laws of Power.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by kenex4ever(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ugly dirty woman
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by juman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Time to rejoice.
Time to express our happiness.

Celebrate President jagaban.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by BeanX(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:
Bebeto

Her fingers are always so fast and she ends up implicating or offending the other party. I understand she loves Tinubu and no one should bully her for that, but sharing aso ebi in a tightly contested election that hasn’t been finalised is an overkill.

That was the same thing she did when Davido’s son died. Na she sabi post breaking news pass.
Who Sabi amebo and bebeto—ism pass you for this forum? them get who no know you for this forum for capping sh*t? abeg shift comot from my side. 😡😡
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by richboy7(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.

That is if he's confident of rigging election.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by juman(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let the haters cry.
Let them wail.
Bola tinubu is the next president.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Isabi4lov: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Na so she do for Davido pikin death , she don start again undecided

Na her type dey make them they abuse single ladies at +40

Upon the Asoebi LP still win for Lagos .

We go help LP governorship candidate win for Lagos with massive voting.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
richboy7:

Power is never flexible bro...we re talking about power here
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Allisgud:
malu u just conclude am an igbo

Even if u re agatu, if u like be igede
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rayban25:

You that dosent have a life yet dey dream of political career😂😂..dey play oo
Lol, a lifeless ipob pig dey feel fly grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Johnjustice: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obidient una go die o, this one pass religious fanatics own grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by ransomed: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emilokan has fallen in Lagos. Obi gave him thorough beating.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Isabi4lov: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
richboy7:

Someone that's rude and arrogant is what they're calling confidence, no humility in him , he talks as if the whole Nigerians are in his hands , I wonder if that's what their Quran is teaching them .

They just want to impose Tinubu on all Nigerians.

If not for desperation he would have brought in Osibanjo.

Ambode should have just joined PDP and people would have voted massively for him.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by JealousCobra(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Biodun556:

He did not, he has surpassed 25% at least 24 states and Peter Obi is not close to that.

What Tinubu needs now is the number of vote

571,000 in Lagos

733,000 in Kano

Aside from Lagos, has Obi gotten 400,000 in any state?

Which yeye thiefñubu are you talking about?

APC agents were busy altering figures on various ballot papers with the help of Corp members, agberos and INEC to ensure them ambiguous numbers. And so many LP votes that were destroyed mostly in Lagos.

We're not dummies,okay. This elections where won hands down by LP. Second PDP.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by boxypane(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
This babe really dey pepper them grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by boxypane(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
JealousCobra:

Which yeye thiefñubu are you talking about?

APC agents were busy altering figures on various ballot papers with the help of Corp members, agberos and INEC to ensure them ambiguous numbers. And so many LP votes that were destroyed mostly in Lagos.

We're not dummies,okay. This elections where won hands down by LP. Second PDP.
Oga, if Tinubu really wan rig this election, una go see Lagos collect. Pls rest.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jagznation(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
dry .... Which work u dey do ? Make we help ur miserable life lipsrsealed
Lol you mean you and your poverty stricken villagers
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by daygee12: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Shameless girl with that Toyin Aimakhu

All the Actors following Obi are useless
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by chiedozie198100: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Triangles1:
Who fought TINUBU more than Yoruba nobody, iyabo OJO attacking TINUBU since campaign time nobody call for her head, but the moment Yoruba support TINUBU the person is tribalistic, Igbo should follow politics with their brains not emotions, they claimed TINUBU rigged election yet Lagos was share with him, can TINUBU get such amount in the East, Enugu election there's over voting, is TINUBU that go Enugu for over voting, Ipobians should calm down because nobody win election by insult.

Many Yoruba bastard did the same with OBASANJO but he won, Yoruba always betray themselves but thank God for.... Kano vote....

Ekiti
Kogi
Kwara
Ondo
Ogun
Niger
Porthacourt
Oyo...... More loading in favor of jagaban, the insult he received is not waste.

Igbos should know they can't achieve presidential by insulting Yoruba, Yoruba always decide who president is since the history of election in Nigeria.

Which port Harcourt. Is like u dey mad.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by LordHarrizona(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Triangles1:
Who fought TINUBU more than Yoruba nobody, iyabo OJO attacking TINUBU since campaign time nobody call for her head, but the moment Yoruba support TINUBU the person is tribalistic, Igbo should follow politics with their brains not emotions, they claimed TINUBU rigged election yet Lagos was share with him, can TINUBU get such amount in the East, Enugu election there's over voting, is TINUBU that go Enugu for over voting, Ipobians should calm down because nobody win election by insult.

Many Yoruba bastard did the same with OBASANJO but he won, Yoruba always betray themselves but thank God for.... Kano vote....

Ekiti
Kogi
Kwara
Ondo
Ogun
Niger
Porthacourt
Oyo...... More loading in favor of jagaban, the insult he received is not waste.

Igbos should know they can't achieve presidential by insulting Yoruba, Yoruba always decide who president is since the history of election in Nigeria.

You say this & that about the igbos it’s getting boring & lame honestly 😏
I want to tell you that with the Rubbish you wrote up there, you and the dumb Yorubas (I’ve got sane yoruba as friends) that you claim are president markers since we became free from the military rule are all demonic and blood suckers what is the biggest thing y’all done or actually achieved?

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by wahalawahala: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:

Lol you mean you and your poverty stricken villagers
let's help your family Comot frm abject poverty.. private chat me ur worthless CV lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by tammie24: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Garogreg:
Catch a fly, put it in a bottle and cover with the lid. After some time, take off the lid. Fly will still keep moving within the bottle.
Me: it's freedom time guys
Housefly: I am used to been here bro.

Lessons: Some slaves enjoy slavery even when opportunities to be free comes.

The election revealed alot of things about yorubas that they are not educated they way they claimed
so your idea of freedom is supporting a big fraud

Ko possible
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Wildkat02: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Are u sure you’re okay?
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wildkat02:

Are u sure you’re okay?
u must be from yabaleft
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by tammie24: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
ceaser:
Outrage as how?

Na business ńa. Me too I don dey think to stock Peter Obi own for Obidients tó purchase massively.

Opportunity meets preparedness, that's what they call it.
I tire o cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by plantist: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Shameless girl with that Toyin Aimakhu

What is more shameful than the drug-peddling activities of your kinsmen in Nigeria and Àsìá.

I love the cries of you Disobedient children grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
The woman no just get sense at all. She ought not to put sumtin as such online for now when they haven't declared who the winner is.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by mukthar2000(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nice business strategy.
I haleeee u sister B.

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by reddingtonblack: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Don't worry! The granduer delusion will soon clear for her eyes. The APC youth leaders have forgotten about this presidential election but now begging Lagosians to go do house-to-house campaign in order to salvage Sanwo-Olu next week. But this is to late.So late.

Lets start with who is the governorship flagbearer for LP

Did you see PDP scoresheet in Lagos ...
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jagznation(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
let's help your family Comot frm abject poverty.. private chat me ur worthless CV lipsrsealed
Eeeyaaah e be like say you just come new here ...private chatting isn't available here mumu man ..na only for Nigeria you go see who no get work dey ask for cv..scumbag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai / Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips / Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.