Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) (75315 Views)

BOOBS ALERT!! Eniola Badmus Shares New Photos As She Turns A Year Older Today / #10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Iamziggy: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
To support obi is okay But for another person to support another candidate e go turn problem ..... Una Dy meant

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by CursedOsuPigs: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Shameless girl with that Toyin Aimakhu

She's shameless because she is not supporting your candidate. Sincerely rate your IQ on a scale of 1-10😏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Iamziggy: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Must everybody support obi?

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by tnerro1(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
South 2023 is all I want,

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by iammolise(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Thiefnumbu bitch going kuku again.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by FidoNido: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
I hope the Yorubas that voted for Obi are seeing your post now, you think its only the se,ss that voted for Obi right? You guys are babies and always emotional in everything you do.

Garogreg:
Catch a fly, put it in a bottle and cover with the lid. After some time, take off the lid. Fly will still keep moving within the bottle.
Me: it's freedom time guys
Housefly: I am used to been here bro.

Lessons: Some slaves enjoy slavery even when opportunities to be free comes.

The election revealed alot of things about yorubas that they are not educated they way they claimed

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by wahalawahala: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:
She didn't only loose weight she obviously lost her senses too
if your mama get half her sense , u for no dey where u dey today struggling to chop 3square meal lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by ProphetM0hammad: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2023
obrian888:

YOUR FOOLISHNESS KNOWS NO BOUND,YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE READY FOR THE FIRE THAT IS COMING BECAUSE IT WILL CONSUME SO MANY,ESPECIALLY THE WICKED SOULS WHO DON'T WANT THIS COUNTRY TO MOVE FORWARD.LP IS OUT SINCE 6PM ON SATURDAY WHEN THEY ARE YET TO CONCLUDE ELECTIONS IN MORE THAN 30 STATES INCLUDING YOUR USELESS LAGOS,WHILE LP WAS EVEN FAR AHEAD.DON'T WORRY,DEY PLAY,JUST DEY PLAY

you have nothing to live for, you can go ahead
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by RPG2020(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.

Destiny kill you and Tinubu there
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2023
49cents:

When you don't intend to play the game by the rules you will have that dark sahe of confidence but how come the confidence didn't affect Lagos results....

Even smaller animals bare their small teeth when there is a threat
u can be the president of Lagos since u win Lagos

I am talking about overall sir, and I hope u re sensible enough to decode that.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by SavageResponse(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Garogreg:
Catch a fly, put it in a bottle and cover with the lid. After some time, take off the lid. Fly will still keep moving within the bottle.

The election revealed alot of things about yorubas that they are not educated they way they claimed

A Yoruba man is about to become your president you stupid goat!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Vadese1: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi don win Lagos. Up Obi
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Naajjii: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Madam Atiku and tinubu is still having a tight battle

It’s too early for this , the hope of tinubu is now in the hands of the north anyway he his doing well getting close margin while Atiku could not get 25 percent and wild margin in the south Atiku behind with about 500,000 in lagos is not too good for him

LP is out since 6pm on Saturday and that why they are crying
You are killing with laugh, so labour was out since 6pm Saturday 😂😂 but results are still being collated
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by tfelicityk(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2023
She is doing her business... If any other candidates win she will supply the part fabric...
Na only money some people Sabi oooooo
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Iamziggy: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2023
If obi loss today hope sheyi una go still go back to una Biafra agitation?
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Finesse247:
She better quickly sell off cos he wont win
Go buy for Obi grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Majesty7: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
obrian888:

YOUR FOOLISHNESS KNOWS NO BOUND,YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE READY FOR THE FIRE THAT IS COMING BECAUSE IT WILL CONSUME SO MANY,ESPECIALLY THE WICKED SOULS WHO DON'T WANT THIS COUNTRY TO MOVE FORWARD.LP IS OUT SINCE 6PM ON SATURDAY WHEN THEY ARE YET TO CONCLUDE ELECTIONS IN MORE THAN 30 STATES INCLUDING YOUR USELESS LAGOS,WHILE LP WAS EVEN FAR AHEAD.DON'T WORRY,DEY PLAY,JUST DEY PLAY

Part of moving forward is consuming the nation? You people are just kids full with bitterness. Obi a once upon a time devil is now your measaih and a preacher of hate. Who knows who is going to win but let me tell you; part of responsible human is to accept defeat diligently. If you feel pain, seek redress in court. Only vagabonds lay curses and threaten people. Let's make this country a better place by tolerating each other.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Mercury12:

Resentment for supporting a candidate of her choice abi? undecided

Not supporting her choice, it's not about election only.
Her demeanor lately,from the whole ifeanyi, Davido issue,to this Kampala thing.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jagznation(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
if your mama get half her sense , u for no dey where u dey today struggling to chop 3square meal lipsrsealed
See this nitwit come chop for my house if na food be your problem ode grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by babaijebue(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
No man born of a woman can stop Jagaban from becoming the president of Nigeria. I said it earlier enough. Jagaban is coming.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Buksaylor: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Lucyfa10: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Must she express her insensitive attitude. This girl na idiot
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by EggonBoy(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
APC losses all senatorial election in Nasarawa State!
SDP won Nasarawa West, and North.
PDP got Nasarawa South.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by wahalawahala: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:

See this nitwit come chop for my house if na food be your problem ode grin
wayre ...same food wey ur papa and ur half brained mama dey drag with una undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by beardedboy(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Garogreg:

Blah blah
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by spartachico(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2023
I thought Funke akindele was her best friend , we would see what will happen during the gubernatorial election, I trust my lagosians all eyes on her
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Most of this election badluck that Peter Obi is experiencing right now are caused by his brainless supporters.

Labour party supporters are jinx with their bad attitude.

I don't know when it becomes a crime to have confidence again.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Buksaylor: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2023
FidoNido:
I hope the Yorubas that voted for Obi are seeing your post now, you think its only the se,ss that voted for Obi right? You guys are babies and always emotional in everything you do.

The educated ones and struggling to be free with the rest;but the urchins..are enmeshed in holding on the the tiny thread that's tiring them now ,even when the thuch rope has been removed..

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Naajjii: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Triangles1:
Who fought TINUBU more than Yoruba nobody, iyabo OJO attacking TINUBU since campaign time nobody call for her head, but the moment Yoruba support TINUBU the person is tribalistic, Igbo should follow politics with their brains not emotions, they claimed TINUBU rigged election yet Lagos was share with him, can TINUBU get such amount in the East, Enugu election there's over voting, is TINUBU that go Enugu for over voting, Ipobians should calm down because nobody win election by insult.

Many Yoruba bastard did the same with OBASANJO but he won, Yoruba always betray themselves but thank God for.... Kano vote....

Ekiti
Kogi
Kwara
Ondo
Ogun
Niger
Porthacourt
Oyo...... More loading in favor of jagaban, the insult he received is not waste.

Igbos should know they can't achieve presidential by insulting Yoruba, Yoruba always decide who president is since the history of election in Nigeria.
Oga take it easy, Tinubu won due to support of the north, it not Yoruba anything.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Majesty7: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Iamziggy:
If obi loss today hope sheyi una go still go back to una Biafra agitation?

Anybody that goes back to any agitation will be dealt with ruthlessly. This election is free and fair. If not, how can labour be struggling Lagos with APC? LP repossessed huge trust I'm Buhari and the INEC before this election and we're even praising Buhari, left, right and center. Any agitation will be meet with stiff resistance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai / Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips / Yomi Casual's Store Vandalized And Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.