Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) (75270 Views)

BOOBS ALERT!! Eniola Badmus Shares New Photos As She Turns A Year Older Today / #10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Wildkat02: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
u must be from yabaleft

Mad dog! Foolish urchin bastaard

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wildkat02:

Mad dog! Foolish urchin bastaard
Certified Osu
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Musaspp(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
She's probably one of Jagaban's slay mama, or could she be MC Oluomo, or better still 2-some mates of both
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by everythinggirly(f): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
See how her name sounds Badmus, Bad must eniola. Anyways she has been bribed, nothing more.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by JealousCobra(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
boxypane:

Oga, if Tinubu really wan rig this election, una go see Lagos collect. Pls rest.

Cry of a defeated soul.

All those riggings that took place in Lagos, Ekiti, Ogun, Rivers and still ongoing....the rigging videos flying everywhere you did not see them Abi?

You are nothing but a generational liability, get lost joor!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Vickiespecial(f): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF AN EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME that will be sufficient to settle your many financial bills and give you a comfortable life while working for just 1 to 2 hours daily from the comfort of your room?

If you answered yes, then this information is for you. Whether you are a student, full time house wife, a 9-5 worker, an affiliate marketer, a pastor or any profession you find yourself doing, it dosen't matter.

My name is Opeyemi Olorunwa. A COMPETENT COPYWRITER and a product of Skye Copywriting Academy( SCA). A place where UNCOMMON COPYWRITERS are raised, and humans are metamorphosed into value machines.

We are currently investing on interested people who want to TAKE their financial life to the next level by learning one of the most lucrative HIGH INCOME SKILL in the. world --- COPYWRITING.( A digital skill that is capable of turning you into a 6
figure earner).

All you need is your smartphone and you are good to go. Do you just use your phone to send messages, receive calls and watch videos alone? If YES, you are MISSING OUT a big deal.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Grab the opportunity NOW! Invest on yourself and earn your first 6 figures in one month of INTENSIVE TRAINING. .

There is going to be a FREE INTENSIVE TRAINING on how to get started, increase your monthly income.

It doesn't matter who you are, all that matters is if you are interested in INCREASING YOUR MONTHLY INCOME. DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FREE TRAINING BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE CORROSIVE, VALUABLE, EXCITING, INTENSE AND EDUCATIVE. Come with your mind prepared, your jotting materials, and a high expectation of POWER PACKED VALUE.

CLICK THE LINK TO JOIN US NOW!
https:///BEeVEWYInLk0OKsHlGOWWZ
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by enomakos(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hmm
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by boxypane(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
JealousCobra:

Cry of a defeated soul.

All those riggings that took place in Lagos, Ekiti, Ogun, Rivers and still ongoing....the rigging videos flying everywhere you did not see them Abi?

You are nothing but a generational liability, get lost joor!
Disgruntled Obidients with a lost course. I can see your father taught you to insult people when things don't go your way, except na BASTARD you be you Fool.
Where you for see phone?
Where your mental faculty dey when thugs were chasing people who wanted voting APC in the East
Obidient! Una go miss Buhari, but thank God Asiwaju is coming.
Alainironu. Olori shalanga. Spit on your head!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by wahalawahala: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:

Eeeyaaah e be like say you just come new here ...private chatting isn't available here mumu man ..na only for Nigeria you go see who no get work dey ask for cv..scumbag
ode! Click my profile u go see send message to... Do that asap bfr I change my mind... D betterment on your family lies on your shoulder
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by legba1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Garogreg:
Catch a fly, put it in a bottle and cover with the lid. After some time, take off the lid. Fly will still keep moving within the bottle.
Me: it's freedom time guys
Housefly: I am used to been here bro.

Lessons: Some slaves enjoy slavery even when opportunities to be free comes.

The election revealed alot of things about yorubas that they are not educated they way they claimed

What exactly are you saying. Even with the serious support you enjoyed from yorubas. Just hope the election favours PO and stop this blabbing about liberation from slavery. How well did PO liberates ndi Anambra as the governor.Non among the contestants can liberates nigeria. Everyone of them is jostling for the green pen to better their CV, help push their tribe agendas and better the lots of their children. Theres no liberator/messiah anywhere. The good thing is they were all once in governance. Theres no lesser evil anywhere.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Wildkat02: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Certified Osu

Are u sure u know the meaning of Osu? Or u heard fellow idiots like u saying it and decided to join them.

Being an Osu is better than being a brainless urchin and a slave to a shitty old man 😂 😂 😂

Osu still has a lot of brains u know?

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wildkat02:

Are u sure u know the meaning of Osu? Or u heard fellow idiots like u saying it and decided to join them.

Being an Osu is better than being a brainless urchin and a slave to a shitty old man 😂 😂 😂

Osu still has a lot of brains u know?
Osu
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by thisisit: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
ACCELERATED DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE AT THIS JUNCTURE.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE THIS APC SUFFERING.. NIGERIA MUST END!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Roon9(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Biodun556:

He did not, he has surpassed 25% at least 24 states and Peter Obi is not close to that.

What Tinubu needs now is the number of vote

571,000 in Lagos

733,000 in Kano

Aside from Lagos, has Obi gotten 400,000 in any state?

Check plateau OGA. Dey play
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Vickho: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Shameless girl with that Toyin Aimakhu
it's her choice.
you're a very stupid animal
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by davidl7: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Person wey resemble black shrek!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Lightorder: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
THIS IS HOW THE FATHERS OF THIS IDIOTS PUT MKO ABIOLA IN TROUBLE.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jagznation(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
ode! Click my profile u go see send message to... Do that asap bfr I change my mind... D betterment on your family lies on your shoulder
No vex I no dey send shii shii not even 1 kobo undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by SwemTakuluku: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
She wants to sell her product before she will be disappointed by INEC
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by wahalawahala: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:

No vex I no dey send shii shii not even 1 kobo undecided
same u wey dey sell ur property to chop? Economy don affect wayre cheesy

1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jagznation(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
same u wey dey sell ur property to chop? Economy don affect wayre cheesy
Lol sell my property 🤣......The carton of that laptop go buy your landlord house don't even go there ..I upgraded no be moi moi
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by wahalawahala: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:

Lol sell my property 🤣......The carton of that laptop go buy your landlord house don't even go there ..I upgraded no be moi moi
Mumu, same model used wey den dey sell fr less than 300k wey u sell join ur chinco phone wen hunger don seriously choke u grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by RPG2020(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
yen yenyenyen grin grin grin

Even from Togo, I still have prospect than u from agulu grin

grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by sphinixs2: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/outrage-as-eniola-badmus-shares-tinubus-swearing-in-fabric/

Her weight loss has given her so much self confidence.... She is now very comfortable dragging attention to herself, regardless of the "kind" of attention. grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jagznation(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
Mumu, same model used wey den dey sell fr less than 300k wey u sell join ur chinco phone wen hunger don seriously choke u grin
See this okponu go buy am 300k...for record purposes I don't use a China phone am a Samsung fan
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Dshocker(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.

I pity you
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by wahalawahala: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:

See this okponu go buy am 300k...for record purposes I don't use a China phone am a Samsung fan
bring your 300k.. I go help u buy am... used even cleaner than yours undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jagznation(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
bring your 300k.. I go help u buy am... used even cleaner than yours undecided
I no dey buy you dey find who you go scam I talk am say na ole you be..na hungry go kee you there
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by wahalawahala: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:

I no dey buy you dey find who you go scam I talk am say na ole you be..na hungry go kee you there
where u wan even see 300k from this your hustle... U don troway d opportunity btw, no send d cv again.. make una dey drink garri dey go

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by MorningStar233: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fat fool!!! Back of Akpu!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jagznation(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
where u wan even see 300k from this your hustle... U don troway d opportunity btw, no send d cv again.. make una dey drink garri dey go
E beta make I carry pure water for head than to follow you dey thief ..thanks all the same I will drink my garri in peace
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dshocker:

I pity you

Pity ursef sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive / Akpororo Buys A New Car, Stands On It, Promotes 'I Serve A Very Big God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.