Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? (2294 Views)

Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? / My Guy Babe Don Leave Am Because E No Dey Last For Bed / Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by Iamdbull: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
I just dey imagine the shaky shaky daddy having sex, we all know Obasanjo na Nackamura but Tinubu lol he doesn't look like someone that likes woman tho.

Maybe 4 of his aides will support him, one will lift his arm another will lift the other arm, one will lift his left thigh another will life the right thigh and then the lady with hold his waist to support and then they will push him in and pull him out for the 30 seconds he will use lol.

And he will still be doing strong head there and be like leave me I can handle her. Let me finish her.

Just my imagination oooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by gfelo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
u wan kill an, e no go work for u
Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wrong Question.

The real question is:
Can He Perform for NIGERIA?

Whatever happens on his bed is of little
consequence to the progress of the Nation.

5 Likes

Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let's not talk about his career, this is disrespectful. Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by AgentGoat: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Craze dey worry you abi?

1 Like

Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by imagrg(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Erection failed him the moment he contested for election as President.
Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by candygist: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
You fit bring your mama out for test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by LexngtonSteele: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
candygist:
You fit bring your mama out for test.

His mum will dump the father for Tinubu.

If he doubts this... tell her to swear by Amadioha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by squash47(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oshiommo09:
Dbull shey you well so?
he don forget say his pictures and address full online.
Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by austine4real(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
The table u are shaking will soon break

😁πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by candygist: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

His mum will dump the father for Tinubu.

If he doubts this... tell her to swear by Amadioha

Mad man. Bring your mama make we use are check if Jagaban fit perform.
Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by Charismatic107: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why not throw this imagination into your music career

1 Like

Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by Charismatic107: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
squash47:
he don forget say his pictures and address full online.
leave the small boy, na mumu dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by jahson19(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wechat available....... Dm on whatsapp 07060484741
Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by Itohanmiwa: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Iamdbull:
I just dey imagine the shaky shaky daddy having sex, we all know Obasanjo na Nackamura but Tinubu lol he doesn't look like someone that likes woman tho.

Maybe 4 of his aides will support him, one will lift his arm another will lift the other arm, one will lift his left thigh another will life the right thigh and then the lady with hold his waist to support and then they will push him in and pull him out for the 30 seconds he will use lol.

And he will still be doing strong head there and be like leave me I can handle her. Let me finish her.

Just my imagination oooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And you dey hope to blow someday o abi? Keep in mind insulting your elders and wonder why your career has refused to start.

1 Like

Re: Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dude you are worried about the wrong thing,you should be more concerned about your music career that isn’t progressive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

β€œi’d Write My Way To Your Heart” – Single Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Young Man / Dumped For His Name / How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.