Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics (107865 Views)

Man Received Backlash On Facebook After Saying That Igbos Are D Pillar Of Africa / See What Is Trending On Facebook! (pics) / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Tonylyte(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dont mind him
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by jhydebaba(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Den dey abuse am now, small time den go dey send aza grin for giveaway

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Vyzz: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by N3TRAL: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
Not even one single post to support your own because you want to play safe, this suffering will somehow reach you soon.
you say the youth is your constituency did you say anything as regards the crucial issues we're facing now?

supporting what one commenter said "Dear youth gbuo gi there"

Dangote support him own?
Adenuga support him own?

You don't know the damage politics can do to ones business.

You don't mix real business with politics except you're selling spare parts or food items.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
u just displaying stupidity while chest beating upon foolish act shocked shocked
Ceenachi:
I trust my Igbo ppl
We don’t hide mouth like others

Igbo amaka 🙌🏾🙌🏾

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by kamez(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dear youth gbuo gi there🤣🤣🤣🤣..

Na that one off me
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's this same attitude that made Obi to lose. Attacking every one who they perceive as against their choice

7 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by fasho01(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin para mode everywhere
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Na igbo people still dey attack am.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Emmastan291: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Unnecessary Transfer of aggression

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by BossGerald: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.

You're mischievous...what is free and fair?? All the political thuggery, ballot box snatching, voter intimidation that was experienced was what you called free and fair?

Be honest for once in your life undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by oyeb15: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thieves, drug barons, ritualists, cultists are feeling important in this zoogeria.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by baralatie(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Humility is a virtue
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Racoon(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
shocked Collecting it wotoporously from the ever determined Nigerian youth. Obi Cubana came late to the party. We have long move leaving him behind.

Big shout out to Mr Falz, MI, Mr Macaroni, Rinu Oduola, P-Square and others who stood for the traumatised youth of Nigeria. RIP departed brethren of 20-10-2020 We will never forget.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by DMCA: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigSarah:
He didn't say anything wrong.

Whatever Inec declares is correct, until we approach the courts and whatever the courts says follows.

Anything aside Inec and courts, is criminal.

Let's be guided
I'll love to sexually explore you Sarah.

Damn! I love sizeable women 🍑🍆💦💦💦

😘😘😘
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Segzy19: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
He addressed the youths but only Igbo youths lashed out at him with insults and abuses.

That shows how unreasonable those people can be ... Na dem be the only youth for Nigeria? Why did they feel attacked by his post? Why were they the only ones that responded?

Awon omo ale

10 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Konjiboii: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
The hardship that is going to befall Nigerians ehn, no worry. We told y'all before Buhari ,we still warned y'all during 2nd term and now you are bringing even a worse combination of muslim Muslim into the mix, BAT is about to achieve what Pablo Escobar couldn't achieve. Anything when una see make una take am.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Heartfelt727: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigSarah:

Whatever Inec declares is correct, until we approach the courts and whatever the courts says follows.

Let's be guided

Hi Sarah, how are you doing, how do I get ur contact, about learning the cloths manufacturing?
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by shogsman(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.
He just won plateau leading apc with 1m vote, you're senseless if you think he's not in the race
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Azyne(f): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Dangote support him own?
Adenuga support him own?

You don't know the damage politics can do to one's business.

You don't mix real business with politics except you're selling spare parts or food items.

Dangote and Adenuga are not as Internet Savy as this one is, these men barely have time for their phones to come and start tweeting or making posts personally. For all we know dem fit dey behind the scenes dey pull strings for their preferred candidate but that's not the question. Obi Cubana is a self acclaimed champion for the youth, Majority Of Nigerian youths are speaking with one voice, tribalism and religion aside. Mr Macaroni is doing same and has it stopped him from doing what he's doing, bagging endorsements and getting money? Sit this out abeg
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by legallysly: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

You're very correct.

Obi is not in this race at all, unless a miracle happens.

It's between Atiku and Tinubu in terms of votes and geographical spread.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Jeffrey22(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

Ever wondered why they announced tinubu strong holds finish before other side??

E go soon clear for una eye
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by DMCA: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
If e wan cause Kasala, make e go do am for him state of origin

Soldiers will deal with any miscreant that wants to cause trouble in Lagos
Operation python dance🤣
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigSarah:

Let's be guided
mumu sarah
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by edungene7: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
may that same free and fairness happen to you and yr family this year you shall be the first victim of this useless government
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Wildkat02: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
That one say Dear Youth Gbuo go there.

Omo.😁

Calm down o. Election no bi do or die.

Yes it is. This election will determine your future and mine.

Those being ravaged by bandit killings, poverty and terrorism because they voted in APC would have had a better future if they had voted right

Another 8 yrs with the wrong president is a death sentence
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Throwback: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
Not even one single post to support your own because you want to play safe, this suffering will somehow reach you soon.
you say the youth is your constituency did you say anything as regards the crucial issues we're facing now?

supporting what one commenter said "Dear youth gbuo gi there"

What or who is his "own".

Are you confirming what we sane Yorubas already know that the failure called Peter Obi is only enjoying the tribalism of his fellow Igbos?

Are you confirming that Yorubas who supported or voted Peter Obi are foolish not to have supported their own?

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by shogsman(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
DMCA:

I'll love to sexually explore you Sarah.

Damn! I love sizeable women 🍑🍆💦💦💦

😘😘😘
Seun take this disgusting creeps off this forum and do yourself a favor if you want this forum to amount to anything in the future
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by lolu2019: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Popular Businessman Obi Cubana received heavy backlash on Facebook after he was dragged by fans. This made him delete the post and correct his mistakes.

In his first post he wrote “ Dear Youth.
Never you mistake Humility for weakness!
Humility is a virtue!
Humility opens doors, plenty doors!
Stay humble..
...a
Have a productive week.
#mondaywisdombyobicubana #drokpataozueora1”

After being dragged online by fans Obi Cubana went on to delete the post and repost.

In his new post he wrote “ Dear Youth!
At this historic moment of our nationhood, I urge everyone to remain calm and law abiding.
No one should take laws into his hands.
I think some of us misunderstood my earlier post on #MondayMotivation.
The Youth has always been my own Constituency!
Let's not misunderstanding one another at this crucial time.
I am with you on the quest to birth a Nigeria of our dreams. 💯
Let the will the people prevail!
One love always ❤️💙”

https://www.facebook.com/100057450879254/posts/pfbid02zvC4beoq6b7vyJPrmhwHCyPfyKWLwmAk9VEty9N1Py9pEJEDPg4xHE2CVCV3GMwcl/?mibextid=cr9u03
olofo, Nigeria of ur dreams or u r supporting Obi.a country that made u a billionaire.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Azyne(f): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

What or who is his "own".

Are you confirming what we sane Yorubas already know that the failure called Peter Obi is only enjoying the tribalism of his fellow Igbos?

Are you confirming that Yorubas who supported or voted Peter Obi are foolish not to have supported their own?

You my dear are delusional and I will not condescend. PO belongs to everybody regardless of tribe or religion. I said what I said, make of it what you will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.