Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics (107883 Views)

Man Received Backlash On Facebook After Saying That Igbos Are D Pillar Of Africa / See What Is Trending On Facebook! (pics) / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by anungangampu: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol, most people from other tribes won't understand it at all.

Igbos are not ready to champion or praise anyone who just wants to cash out by being just an Igbo man.
In All the history we have had influential men who are ashamed of siding with their people to avoid being seen as defending the Igbos.

The only tribe that behaves like that in Nigeria are the Igbos
And youth who never saw the so-called war that infested out rich men to behave like stooges once they become popular; that is what today's Igbo youth are out to change.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by SmartyPants(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:

Its not pretense. If you did not understand the ambiguity of that statement that is not my fault

Rest dear.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by fareed69(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
shankara7:
Who said Obi is not winning this election?

Continue decieving yourself.
Obi no dey go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Azyne(f): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

Rest dear.

As you will too.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by ProphetM0hammad: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

You are protecting your loves ones and supporting thuggery, corruption and electoral fraud. It would not be well with you and your loved ones. Because so many people have died as a result of this rubbish you are promoting.
It's already not well with you and there's nothing you can do about others
Just take your empty self and commit suicide if you can't carry on

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by zanebaddo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.
free and fair gbuo gi there!
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Bridget95(f): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.
So the over night rigging is free and fair .

You will surely suffer
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by sweetjohn(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
MissTemi1:
Am example of what I am saying. Children of bitterness and hate. As long as I am not what u just wrote, u can rest.
A complete foolish woman ABI na man. A bastard of a human. Keep saying rubbish and I will not keep abusing and exposing your harlotery life. Ashawo!

Born by mistake and ending up becoming a world renowned fool
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by SmartyPants(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:

As you will too.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Naijatalkies(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
What's wrong with his initial motivation post?
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bridget95:
So the over night rigging is free and fair .

You will surely suffer
I hate whores quoting me, desist from doing that. We conquered sufferness long ago, so it shall continue to be your portion since you are this uncouth.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OloyeVIII: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
yea they are synonymous to stupidity... Wetin d man talk wey wrong?? Read am slowly all over.
Same way your family is synonymous to poverty. Igbos aren't the cause of your father's failure to be a man. Otherwise you won't be here, let that sink.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by wahalawahala: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Same way your family is synonymous to poverty. Igbos aren't the cause of your father's failure to be a man. Otherwise you won't be here, let that sink.
lmao... Face your hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Bridget95(f): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
I hate whores quoting me, desist from doing that. We conquered sufferness long ago, so it shall continue to be your portion since you are this uncouth.
ur moddaa is a who.re

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by RuddyFusion(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Shut up
OBI will be your president
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OloyeVIII: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
lmao... Face your hustle
I ain't hustling shii, say whatever the fvck you want.. just farking leave every tribe outta this, if you can't see we are about to go over... Then you a retard
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by wahalawahala: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I ain't hustling shii, say whatever the fvck you want.. just farking leave every tribe outta this, if you can't see we are about to go over... Then you a retard
wetin u dey go over Mumu.. Bleep off my mention undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Ifogift007: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Free and fair kill u dere bastard
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by chariisGRACE(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jeffrey22:
This is how comment section of most of these people will look like going forward

Even Wizkids page on FB is not left out
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Abaniwealth(f): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Free and fair from ur own side only..
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by echodrum(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
the foolishness of people like you baffles me. How you are happy to be a pin pong in the hands of old and selfish cabals is what I can't understand. What you are seeing are made up numbers. Evil will surely visit you.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by MissTemi1(f): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
sweetjohn:
A complete foolish woman ABI na man. A bastard of a human. Keep saying rubbish and I will not keep abusing and exposing your harlotery life. Ashawo!

Born by mistake and ending up becoming a world renowned fool
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by BenzEne1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
Not even one single post to support your own because you want to play safe, this suffering will somehow reach you soon.
you say the youth is your constituency did you say anything as regards the crucial issues we're facing now?

supporting what one commenter said "Dear youth gbuo gi there"

I hope say you go join go "gbou gi there".
Nigerian army go use una for target practice...keep inciting violence
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by ItisWell22(f): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Borntosmoke:
If Obi win this election eeenh I go cut off my dick!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin. You never see anything. Unaa go see shege.

Very bold of you sir… 🤔😢
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by rickyrex(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
as long as tinubu didn't win i will accept your comment
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Isabi4lov: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Everybody should calm down, election is not do or die .

Whoever comes on board is highly welcomed.

Let our leaders be accountable .
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Azyne(f): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
BenzEne1:

I hope say you go join go "gbou gi there".
Nigerian army go use una for target practice...keep inciting violence

How does this post incite violence? If you dont understand expressions in a language different from yours why dont you ask for explanation?
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OloyeVIII: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
wetin u dey go over Mumu.. Bleep off my mention undecided
Let's get this show on the road you inbred swine.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by wahalawahala: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Let's get this show on the road you inbred swine.
you wan end your life embarassed
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by VEHINTOLAR: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Collecting it wotoporously from the ever determined Nigerian youth. Obi Cubana came late to the party. We have long move leaving him behind.

Big shout out to Mr Falz, MI, Mr Macaron[/b]i, [b]Rinu Oduola, P-Square and others who stood for the traumatised youth of Nigeria. RIP departed brethren of 20-10-2020 We will never forget.

Lol,we all know that that "traumatized youth of Nigeria" is another name for Igbo agenda and interests as far this election is concerned ! Una dey play,mtchew ! I don't blame you guys actually but those misguided (highlighted herein) oponu,akotileta Omoale Yoruba alainironu ! Anyway,we will,first of all,chase the Jackals away before making a recourse to the fowls at the fullness of time -! It is a Yoruba proverb !

As for those of you from across the Niger who are planning to stage whatever protest here in Lagos or any other parts of Yoruba land,you'll wish you never came here in the first instance by the time you're done with !

We dey await that madness wey una talk say una get ! Make these Inec people just do sharp sharp and declare Asiwaju as the rightful winner of this election and the next President of Nigeria. Then,we want to see what the hate filled Igbo people have up their sleeves;e ma sare kabakaba,mtchew !

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by BenzEne1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:

How does this post incite violence? If you dont understand expressions in a language different from yours why dont you ask for explanation?

Please explain the expression...
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Nofcks2give: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
Not even one single post to support your own because you want to play safe, this suffering will somehow reach you soon.
you say the youth is your constituency did you say anything as regards the crucial issues we're facing now?

supporting what one commenter said "Dear youth gbuo gi there"

"Not one single post to support your own" you say?
After, others are the bigots.
You're a big fat tribal bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.