Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics (107840 Views)

Man Received Backlash On Facebook After Saying That Igbos Are D Pillar Of Africa / See What Is Trending On Facebook! (pics) / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by kingthreat(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
People dey vex
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by DMCA: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
shogsman:
Seun take this disgusting creeps off this forum and do yourself a favor if you want this forum to amount to anything in the future
Do you have a beautiful sister above 18 years? cool

Damn!
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Mrkumareze(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.

If its free and fair, let joy, good health, life never departs from you and your generation but if otherwise, let sorrow, untimely death, sickness and pain rules your generation . Say Amen

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by MrSmooth71: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.

Free and Fair? Seriously? Its either you want to be intentionally blind to the Happens across the country or you are just being Partial!
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by davit: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
The guy should have a Comms Offcier who will handle his social media accounts with all the money he has.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Throwback: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Dangote support him own?
Adenuga support him own?

You don't know the damage politics can do to ones business.

You don't mix real business with politics except you're selling spare parts or food items.

She is only confirming that Peter Obi is an Igbo project that other tribes foolishly supported while not supporting their own.

Igbos always support their own even when they know he was a failure.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Legal001: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Make una leave am naa
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Someodds: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Igbo people don't worship anybody, if you feel you're feeding them and so therefore starting feeling funky, they will ignore you and your money. After all, we're not lazy, everybody is entitled to go and get his own money and not licking assess because of crumbs.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by JealousCobra(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

Free are fair elections kee u dia!
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by dyera(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Borntosmoke:
If Obi win this election eeenh I go cut off my dick!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin. You never see anything. Unaa go see shege.

You this hermaphrodite, you don come again.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
nzubu zubu.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by BluntCrazeMan: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
That one say Dear Youth Gbuo go there.

Omo.😁

Calm down o. Election no bi do or die.
I can't even believe I have already moved on sef.

We meet at the tribunal.

We have already seen their end right from the beginning.

Reno Omokri was busy trolling us,, not knowing that it would hit them too.

Now,, Dino don dey form Orubebe..
I donated 30 spiritual buckets for him to fill them with his tears

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by lrman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

INEC is joking the revolution is about to start. I would start from Nyesome Wike. He would go down first

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise..

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

Free and fair gbuo gi there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Thephilosopher1: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Situations will always reveal the intellectual soundness of people. Those condemning obi cubana are dullards. That statement was not made in any particular context.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Myself2(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
But what is wrong with his initial post. If you like, don't be humble, go ahead and be making gra gra like a he goat wey no get sense.
Someone just made a very sane and valid comment cum advice, then over sabi people masquerading as youths started abusing him.
Bunch of unreasonable fellows

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
What else do you know aside tribalism?

Shame!
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Dshocker(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

If not that am a born again, i would have said Devil punish you and your generation, but i won't.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Wahala90: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why delete it?
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by 2016v2017: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Just shut the gutt.er,bigot.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Mayhem1: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Thunder will fire you for that senseless statement how was this election free and fair? or you're blind, dumb and thick at the same time? The Rigging in the south west alone was insane so imagine how other states will be, this election was far from free and fair.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Azyne(f): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Segzy19:
He addressed the youths but only Igbo youths lashed out at him with insults and abuses.

That shows how unreasonable those people can be ... Na dem be the only youth for Nigeria? Why did they feel attacked by his post? Why were they the only ones that responded?

Awon omo ale

Nne gi na nna gi omo ale
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigerians wit zero chill!

dey can collect ur trash 4rm u peacefully, repackage am well then give am back to u hott hott!
grin
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Govoo1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:

Omo.😁

This one na do or die!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by vhykeeytor(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
lrman:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise..
Drop your address, so that you would know I don't make noise. If Wike can threatened to kill someone on phone. Me too I can threaten him too.
But let me start with you drop your location and see what happens to you tonight.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by ProphetM0hammad: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

INEC is joking the revolution is about to start. I would start from Nyesome Wike. He would go down first
You have nothing to live for anyway
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by sokera: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ceenachi:
I trust my Igbo ppl
We don’t hide mouth like others

Igbo amaka 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Modified
All those shouting “I didn’t see or saw “

Cubana should know We’ve been massaging their rubbish egos all these years while they care less about us

What’s the essence of his motivation if the economy where the youths will benefit from isn’t working 🙄🙄Awon motivational speaker in the mud

Obi Cubana dearest I think you should save these motivational speeches for your children and generations yet to exist because they don’t know what’s about to befall them as for this present one the youths have taken over🤝🤝Take care

Igbo amaka
See as this one package their rubbish behaviour... Nnamdi Azik really messed up by not introducing early education in igbo land ... even when the educated among them talk you will still noticed something is still morally wrong

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Griffon(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigSarah:
He didn't say anything wrong.

Whatever Inec declares for now is correct, until we approach the courts and whatever the courts says follows.

Anything aside Inec and courts, is criminal.

Let's be guided

To all quoting me

No matter how you feel about the results only the courts can fix things, and if the courts don't fix it, then we leave it till 2027 elections..

Please let's keep the peace, if the candidate we don't like wins..

If Atiku wins or lose life goes on
If Tinubu wins or lose life goes on
If Obi wins or lose life goes on
If kwankwaso wins or lose life goes on

Well, it depends on how hard or smooth that life will be for you.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by moneyissweet(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
He doesn't care as long as yahoo boys and policians are trooping in to his clubs to pop champagne and spend millions .

Ugly idiot
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by sukar886: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oga go and rest, since we started this obidience movement, we never heard ur voice , abeg park one side , who u epp
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:

Omo.😁

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.