Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics (107874 Views)

Man Received Backlash On Facebook After Saying That Igbos Are D Pillar Of Africa / See What Is Trending On Facebook! (pics) / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by weljewel: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thanks be to my God El Shaddai, for my freedom from demonic attacks, from the projections from the camp of the enemy, that El Shaddai accepts me into His (El Shaddais') family.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Segzy19: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oloshi!

Azyne:

Nne gi na nna gi omo ale

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by MissTemi1(f): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yea u trust them. Let me not just insult u. Ur tribe that has no respect nor values. U ppl dat can place insults and abuse on anybody. There is no amount of insults u ppl can’t dish out to anyone. This campaign only taught me that u all are as bad mouthed as most ppl claim u are. U ppl even went as far as dragging church overseers, Pastor’s, name it!! U were so toxic!!! D first time an igbo will campaign and u ppl couldn’t hide ur true colors. Very very rude tribe. Mannerless ppl. No culture, no value, no respect, no manners. Full of empty pride. Empty bragging, hate, bitterness, just name it.
Ceenachi:
I trust my Igbo ppl
We don’t hide mouth like others

Igbo amaka 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Modified
All those shouting “I didn’t see or saw “

Cubana should know We’ve been massaging their rubbish egos all these years while they care less about us

What’s the essence of his motivation if the economy where the youths will benefit from isn’t working 🙄🙄Awon motivational speaker in the mud

Obi Cubana dearest I think you should save these motivational speeches for your children and generations yet to exist because they don’t know what’s about to befall them as for this present one the youths have taken over🤝🤝Take care

Igbo amaka

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by sweetjohn(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.
Can you come and let's go and swear to death in any powerful merciless shrine (gods) of your choice on this election being free and fair ?
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by SmartyPants(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
Not even one single post to support your own because you want to play safe, this suffering will somehow reach you soon.
you say the youth is your constituency did you say anything as regards the crucial issues we're facing now?

supporting what one commenter said "Dear youth gbuo gi there"

These will be the first to call another bigot, tribalist etc etc.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
If e wan cause Kasala, make e go do am for him state of origin

Soldiers will deal with any miscreant that wants to cause trouble in Lagos
shut up solder nobi human begin abi na spirit
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by lrman(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Drop your address, so that you would know I don't make noise. If Wike can threatened to kill someone on phone. Me too I can threaten him too.
But let me start with you drop your location and see what happens to you tonight.

Before I drop location, I will use you as scapegoat first....09062212682 this is your phone number right?? Brb we will find out your full details first...then you will explain yourself..

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.

Let's forget Obi for a minute since he never stood a chance as you claim...

How on Earth can you state that this election was free and fair?!! With all the violence recorded in Lagos alone?!

Kogi state had a lot of cancellations! Parts of Imo state, INEC failed to show up, etc!

We have visible records of result tampering across the nation... Underage voting in the North (caught clearly on camera).

Entire state of Bayelsa had to repeat the election... INEC officials caught taking bribes!

Guy, it's okay that you want your choice to win, and that he seems to be winning... But, any victory in this election that is unacceptable to top contestants and majority of voters will start off the new president on a very dangerous and perilous foundation!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by fredsamuel1: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

This election is far from anything free and fair.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by vhykeeytor(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
lrman:

Before I drop location, I will use you as scapegoat first....09062212682 this is your phone number right?? Brb we will find out your full details first...then you will explain yourself..

Na your papa get that phone number. Drop your location make I come beat you and your family and lock una up for days
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by chukwuibuipob: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
sad shocked angry angry grin grin cheesy cheesy
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Okoros and mumu aggression
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by sweetjohn(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
MissTemi1:
Yea u trust them. Let me not just insult u. Ur tribe that has no respect nor values. U ppl dat can place insults and abuse on anybody. There is no amount of insults u ppl can’t dish out to anyone. This campaign only taught me that u all are as bad mouthed as most ppl claim u are. U ppl even went as far as dragging church overseers, Pastor’s, name it!! U were so toxic!!! D first time an igbo will campaign and u ppl couldn’t hide ur true colors. Very very rude tribe. Mannerless ppl. No culture, no value, no respect, no manners. Full of empty pride. Empty bragging, hate, bitterness, just name it.
You are a cheap harlot. A misplace piece of shit. A nonetity. An absolute olosho. A fool who is consumed by hatred and bigots. May you never live well. May your children children die on the hand of hardship due to tribalism you infused on them.

Now, you can continue calling Igbos names. I intentionally abused the hell out of you and lay a curse on your entire generation.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
If e wan cause Kasala, make e go do am for him state of origin

Soldiers will deal with any miscreant that wants to cause trouble in Lagos

Where were the soldiers when thugs and miscreants took over election centers?!

Where were they when voters were being threatened and harassed?!

Is their job solely to safeguard an unjustly set up government?!! Or protect the rights and lives of the citizens from threats within and without?!!

Be careful of the precedents you set!
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by vhykeeytor(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You have nothing to live for anyway

Is there anything to live for in Nigeria? People's shop were burnt to ashes in Maiduguri...and we are plenty that are already on the ground, so we are no longer afraid. This is a fight to finish. Saturdays election was a referendum against bad leadership and corruption and you want to undermine the will of the people. Stop playing Prophet Corruption Mohammad

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by chukwuibuipob: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
sad my fellow Igbo and ANGER sad. Hatred won’t allow these people to go far in life. They fight themselves and outsiders sad. Tufia!
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by lrman(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Na your papa get that phone number. Drop your location make I come beat you and your family and lock una up for days

We don't make noise..brb..your body go soon calm down..just chill first..

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Olasty(f): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nwadu:
Dear youth yuwa gi onu...

By default you have made your self a target for the revolution that is coming.... Be prepared.

##endrigging
#endrigging
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Richieniit: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

Ur fada yash
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by woleabayo(f): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
ori e ti buru
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Azyne(f): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

These will be the first to call another bigot, tribalist etc etc.
PO belongs to everybody, deal with it sir
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by ProphetM0hammad: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Is there anything to live for in Nigeria? People's shop were burnt to ashes in Maiduguri...and we are plenty that are already on the ground, so we are no longer afraid. This is a fight to finish. Saturdays election was a referendum against bad leadership and corruption and you want to undermine the will of the people. Stop playing Prophet Corruption Mohammad
You and your likes are on your own
People have lives and loved ones to protect and live for
If you are empty, kindly go to your region and unleash mayhem there

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by thatigboman: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
he is not in the race but trounced your dementia drug addict in bourdillon.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Omodua(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Free and fair election go kee you dia. You didn't see the massive rigging perpetrated by APC thugs and officials.

We pray against post election violence because the will of the people can't be perpetually subjugated.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by vhykeeytor(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You and your likes are on your own
People have lives and loved ones to protect and live for
If you are empty, kindly go to your region and unleash mayhem there

You are protecting your loves ones and supporting thuggery, corruption and electoral fraud. It would not be well with you and your loved ones. Because so many people have died as a result of this rubbish you are promoting.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by MissTemi1(f): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Am example of what I am saying. Children of bitterness and hate. As long as I am not what u just wrote, u can rest.
sweetjohn:
You are a cheap harlot. A misplace piece of shit. A nonetity. An absolute olosho. A fool who is consumed by hatred and bigots. May you never live well. May your children children die on the hand of hardship due to tribalism you infused on them.

Now, you can continue calling Igbos names. I intentionally abused the hell out of you and lay a curse on your entire generation.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by engrelvis(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Samueltemi337:
not this time around
you will see
let me hear word. U want burn yr country down because of one man. A man who will japa immediately dts happen. Na una go suffer. l will fight but I will never destroy my country because of stupid politician in d persons of Obi, Tinubu or Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by SmartyPants(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
PO belongs to everybody, deal with it sir

Don't be pretentious. You said what you said and I cannot beat you. Just highlighting it for the sake of making a general point.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by engrelvis(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Samueltemi337:
not this time around
you will see
let me hear word. U want to burn yr country down because of one man. A man who will japa immediately dts happen. Na una go suffer. l will fight but I will never destroy my country because of stupid politician in d persons of Obi, Tinubu or Atiku.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Samueltemi337(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
engrelvis:
let me hear word. U want burn yr country down because of one man. A man who will japa immediately dts happen. Na una go suffer. l will fight but I will never destroy my country because of stupid politician in d persons of Obi, Tinubu or Atiku.
We need to destroy this damn country and rebuild it
and burn that man and his fellow urchins down
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by fr3do(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:

It was very far from free and fair

Personally, my PU was attacked by thugs
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Azyne(f): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

Don't be pretentious. You said what you said and I cannot beat you. Just highlighting it for the sake of making a general point.

Its not pretense. If you did not understand the ambiguity of that statement that is not my fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.