Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics (107881 Views)

Man Received Backlash On Facebook After Saying That Igbos Are D Pillar Of Africa / See What Is Trending On Facebook! (pics) / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Azyne(f): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nofcks2give:

"Not one single post to support your own" you say?
After others are the bigots.
You're a big fat tribal bigot.

Oga zuzu away from here

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OloyeVIII: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
you wan end your life embarassed
I'll stick yo fingers in those hard to reach places... lets keep it 100 if you down...whats yo IP?
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Heavensent01(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ceenachi:
I trust my Igbo ppl
We don’t hide mouth like others

Igbo amaka 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Modified
All those shouting “I didn’t see or saw “

Cubana should know We’ve been massaging their rubbish egos all these years while they care less about us

What’s the essence of his motivation if the economy where the youths will benefit from isn’t working 🙄🙄Awon motivational speaker in the mud

Obi Cubana dearest I think you should save these motivational speeches for your children and generations yet to exist because they don’t know what’s about to befall them as for this present one the youths have taken over🤝🤝Take care

Igbo amaka

your igbo Amaka, no manners tribe

is Obi Cubana a politician, journalist, activist or political lawyer? what concern him concerns your Peter obi ruining Atiku Chance to win

naive tribe

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by engrelvis(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Samueltemi337:
We need to destroy this damn country and rebuild it
and burn that man and his fellow urchins down
Dis is actually my fear for obedients. Dey feel anytin shud b settle thru violence. lf ur nt for Dem automatically u an enemy. All these r symptoms of dictatorship. kanu lpob style of rulin.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Hokage001(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.

You're Either Blind, Comedic Or Just Totally Oblivious Of What Happened During The Elections

The Election Was Free, Yes.
But Fair, Nah, It Never Was Fair.
But still, It's is what it is
We can only hope that whoever wins has our best interest at heart and does what's best for the country.

But don't go about lying just to satisfy yourself, call a spade a spade.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by wahalawahala: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I'll stick yo fingers in those hard to reach places... lets keep it 100 if you down...whats yo IP?
na u dey eager to die.. drop yours make I suprise u undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Hokage001(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
yea they are synonymous to stupidity... Wetin d man talk wey wrong?? Read am slowly all over.

Person wey don choose stupidity as a way of life can never get sense, No matter how hard you try to force it on them.
Illiterate wey nor Sabi read nai you dey say make e go read slowly again.
U sef ehn😂

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Chibuike94(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
That man get serious luck ,, rubbish
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Germi9: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
People dey vex you dey drop quote
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by frankoben(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Igbos and gragra, he didn’t write anything bad. That’s how they cluelessly started celebrating Obi’s victory early not knowing he’s not even in the race. I urge all Nigerians to accept the outcome of this election, it was very free and fair.

Not in the race and he decimated Lagos of all places, and even Aso Rock the den of your evil and miserable government
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by placeofallure(f): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eni t'aba na, la ra n ta. He who is beaten feels the pain.

The Obi hopefuls are in severe pains right now, everywhere - eyes o, nose o, back o, leg o, head o - in short na from every angle dem dey feel pain. Cubana no know say dog wey never belleful no dey play with the one wey don chop.
He should leave his wailing kinsmen alone to mourn in peace. The hurt is sinking in gradually as more results are being collated.

E Pele o, e ku atemora, a ni ri iru e mo o grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OloyeVIII: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
na u dey eager to die.. drop yours make I suprise u undecided
Yetunde Morgan estate, ojodu, berger. Adeleke's crib is upfront from mine so you don't miss it.. Dnt keep me waiting mane!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by johnnychuks(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

INEC is joking the revolution is about to start. I would start from Nyesome Wike. He would go down first
I dey tell you bro
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by wahalawahala: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Yetunde Morgan estate, ojodu, berger. Adeleke's crib is upfront from mine so you don't miss it.. Dnt keep me waiting mane!
how old are u ?? .. let's start from there first lipsrsealed
before u get ur innocent parents wey dey house and dey feed u into trouble lipsrsealed
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Nofcks2give: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:

Oga zuzu away from here

When them don catch bigots like una, na Wetin remain for una to talk be this sha so I no dey surprised. Bigot, bigoter, bigotest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by lilyheaven: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
😂😂😂
All of us will be fine last last
chatinent:
That one say Dear Youth Gbuo go there.

Omo.😁

Calm down o. Election no bi do or die.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Sleekfingers: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
The blood of the young girls you use for ritual sir yearly are crying.
Oga what the source of your wealth

Poverty mentality
Poor and confused people popular saying , what is your source of wealth?

Why not send evidence to the appropriate law enforcement agency, to back this your claim ..

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OloyeVIII: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
how old are u ?? .. let's start from there first lipsrsealed
before u get ur innocent parents wey dey house and dey feed u into trouble lipsrsealed
Old enough to pat you at the back of your head with a hammer... Are you coming or not?.. Dnt worry my parents have enough to settle the law for both of us..
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by wahalawahala: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Old enough to pat you at the back of your head with a hammer... Are you coming or not?.. Dnt worry my parents have enough to settle the law for both of us..
iku pae
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by ebenholer2(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Spanki:
It appears he has forgotten how ruthless, manerless, desperate, uncultured, and abusive most of his people and Obi supporters are😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂
People that believe that nobody does it better than them. And the only person they have to field is a man who owes doctors 13 months salary, a man who did not allow LGA Elections to take place for 7 years.
OBI HAS ACTUALLY BUILT A GOOD REPUTATION FOR HIMSELF OVER THE YEARS AS AN ECONOMIST. INFACT TOTALLY SCRAPPING THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IS THE BEST COS THEY ARE AVENUES TO WASTE TAX PAYERS MONEY. LOCAL GOVT CHAIRMANSHIP POSITION IS AS USULESS AS ANYTHING. EVEN HOUSE OF REPS SHOULD BE SCRAPPED. I MUST TELL U THE TRUTH THAT IF I HAD MY WAY AND THE NORTH WERE RIGHTFULLY ORIENTED NOT TO VOTE ACCORDING TO RELIGION, I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM. BUT I KNEW NORTH WOULD GO AGAINST HIS CANDIDACY. HOWEVER AS THINGS UNFOLD I AM FULLY SUPPORTING LABOUR PARTY IN THE NEXT ELECTION COS THEY HAVE REALLY BROUHHT A REVOLUTION I DESIRE.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Ichabodcrane(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Free and fair? No let me lay curse on u and your family oo. Just jejely keep quiet
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by OloyeVIII: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
iku pae
y'all are lucky here, if you were on a public wifi. i would have run up on yo location & beat the shite outta you.. i'm a crazy a** mud'fvcka u dnt want none of this.. trust me.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Throwback: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:

You my dear are delusional and I will not condescend. PO belongs to everybody regardless of tribe or religion. I said what I said, make of it what you will.

You have your conscience to judge you.

You wanted him to support his "own" in another party, while his biological brother was a legislature candidate of a party that had its own presidential candidate.

Your hypocrisy and tribalism knows no bounds, and while you might try to mask it, the odour is very obnoxious.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Throwback: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nofcks2give:

When them don catch bigots like una, na Wetin remain for una to talk be this sha so I no dey surprised. Bigot, bigoter, bigotest

Don't mind her.

We caught her napping while riding on an Okada.
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by wahalawahala: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
OloyeVIII:

y'all are lucky here, if you were on a public wifi. i would have run up on yo location & beat the shite outta you.. i'm a crazy a** mud'fvcka u dnt want none of this.. trust me.
u talk too much... Ur mama go just cry fr u😔
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by Ichabodcrane(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Borntosmoke:
If Obi win this election eeenh I go cut off my dick!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin. You never see anything. Unaa go see shege.
How dull can u be?
Na all of us go see the shege including you
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by chimeremodlyn: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
yea they are synonymous to stupidity... Wetin d man talk wey wrong?? Read am slowly all over.
You don't have a brain, so you wont understand. we read btw the lines
Re: Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics by wahalawahala: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
chimeremodlyn:

You don't have a brain, so you wont understand. we read btw the lines
Mynd44 Seun nlfpmod Mukina2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.