Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace (55482 Views)

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians / Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Ofachiedo: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mark my word, those winner will later abadone the struggle and decamp.
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Effect!

New sets of leaders are emerging:

✓ Labour Party has won 2 Senate seats (Anambra)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 Senate seat (Enugu)

✓ Labour Party has won 7 House of Reps Seats (Enugu)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Kaduna)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Lagos)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Abia)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 Senate seat (Abuja)

More upsets coming...

Mr. Peter Obi , kudos to you!
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by TrumpDonald2: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Officialgarri:
Only states where APC won are accused of rigging. Please can someone share me what standards are used ..

But Baba has spoken, he said they can continue rigging in the South East, but we should be calm because the will of the people is the will of God

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Provide evidence of rigging in the south east. I have alot of Lagos, PH and some south west states.

After all the paid crowd that graced the stadium that day

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Obi will teach Thiefffnubu politics. Thieffnubu politics has been nothing but bribery and thuggery.

The earlier you accept Obi as your next president, the better for you urchins
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by bewla(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat. I will never call you my president. The blood of the innocent Nigerians are on you....
But you won in our land how many do you give us in your land

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by comodo: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
tonididdy:
There’s a new JAGABAN in town
oXo

Sit down city Kid…. Your crown don bend!
Resist the urge to accuse Yoruba people of tribalism because of the ethnic-based threats reported in some parts of Lagos.

There will always be tribal bigots in EVERY region, but they don’t represent everyone.

Obi couldn’t have beaten City Boy in Lagos without the votes of many Yoruba people. A lot of Yoruba folks, including celebrities who had a lot at stake, stuck out their necks for Obi when their counterparts in other regions were quiet. Falz, for example, was openly campaigning Obi while his rap counterparts in the SE (Phyno and co) were minding their business. People like Mr Macaroni received insults and dëāth threats for supporting Obi. Ohaneze was mute while Afenifere was drumming endorsement for Obi.

Let’s condemn stupidity without dismissing the sacrifice of others.

Please.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by leisuretym: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
jjxxx:

Watin them wan do? Make them no calm na weda eye no go turn them. Useless party.

Lol, e pain am
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by BABAawoo47: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
kezienaira:
Plateau state you sweet people I love y'all
Una do this one, am in tears 😥😥
this is obviously fake na

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Johnjustice: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino Melaye must be checked now.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by hkunle71(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
weblord1900:
Imagine Lagos without rigging... the distance btw lp and apc for be like River Nile

You no get brain
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Zico5(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Madups:
Rest now.. Tribal bigot
U don't even know what tribalism is. Your region voted only Obi while others voted across the three ethnic group. Who is more tribalistic. You don't even have sense at all to know what tribal bigot is all about. Thank God Obi is going no where. He can only be the president of Biafra land

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by magzey: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Effect!

More upsets coming...

They will be enjoying Democracy in Abuja while Obi will be relagated to his house in Anambra 😂😂 grin

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by loosecanon50(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
tonididdy:
There’s a new JAGABAN in town
oXo

Sit down city Kid…. Your crown don bend!

grin
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by BABAawoo47: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
LAGOS State real result.

LP - 983,069 votes
APC - 155,401 votes
PDP - 101,039 votes
NNPP - 7,551 votes
Even obedients were shocked they won lagos...
You know this isn't real but just want to cause confusion
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Antoeni(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oponu shame on you
magzey:

They will be enjoying Democracy in Abuja while Obi will be relagated to his house in Anambra 😂😂 grin
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by DoxxAnon: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Effect!

More upsets coming...

Trust me, a lot of them will defect!

They hitched a free ride on the popularity of the presidential candidate and the blindness of the populace to just choose LP.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Olurondo: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is a true democrat!Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu shall be the next President of Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by onuman: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
LAGOSIANS REJECTED HASHIM SHETTIMA AS NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
A VOTE FOR TINUBU IS A VOTE FOR HASHIM SHETTIMA TO STEER NIGERIA AFTER PMB.

It's only a little kid in Nigeria who can't decipher that old and mentally compromised Tinubu is a mere decorative presidential candidate of Buhari cabal in APC; while Hashim Shettima is the true presidential candidate of Buhari cabal in APC.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by adewale2011(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2023

You no get choice... Just swallow your Pride... Jagaban is your President

Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat. I will never call you my president. The blood of the innocent Nigerians are on you....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by hardigunkayce: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
obi is now the new jagagban of lagos kindly take note
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Karlifate: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
ngBuild:

Nigerian politics/politicians have never been my concern since Obama killed Osama.

cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
No worries
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Juoflife1(f): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Put your pride aside and "beg" Nigerian youths. Gra gra will not win it. If I lie, ask Tinubu. Peter Obi is a national and international project.
Zico5:
These Obi supporters are the most foolish on earth. They said Lagos votes is rigged but Enugu is authentic. It's not their fault o. My Yoruba people caused it. We will right all the wrongs during governorship election. Mark my words the difference will be clear
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by onuman: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
weblord1900:
Imagine Lagos without rigging... the distance btw lp and apc for be like River Nile

Since 2003, Lagos state of Tinubu has hardly produced 2m votes from Lagos state of population of more than 20m people.
Kano State of lesser population than Lagos has been producing huge number of votes.
Because Tinubu thugs would either prevent non Yorubas in Lagos state from voting or from registering to vote
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by ufotunang: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
... then what will you call him ?
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Allisgud: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's a surprise this man have not been held by the blokos,for the election thuggery he has caused
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by NLKing01: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Effect!

More upsets coming...

Structure is building up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Crafteck1: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zico5:
These Obi supporters are the most foolish on earth. They said Lagos votes is rigged but Enugu is authentic. It's not their fault o. My Yoruba people caused it. We will right all the wrongs during governorship election. Mark my words the difference will be clear

Who be your yoruba people, who is doing tribe with this one, sufa neva tire you?
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by gfon(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zico5:
All Yorubas can't be dumb and a thug like you. Take your defeat in peace and choke on it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by thisisit: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
NIGERIA IS GONE..
NIGERIA ENDED 2023
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by TrumpDonald2: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Mayhem1: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Person talk say a particular candidate murdered someone without strong proof but una no remove his comment, God go punish all the mods on nairaland aswear
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Sermwell(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zico5:
Please don't incite people to vote against sanwo Olu! If they can do it in presidential, what makes you think they can't vote against the governor? Calm down oga!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.