Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace (55427 Views)

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians / Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by FireUpNow(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Should Tinubu becomes president, non Yorubas will suffer in Lagos and other ayoruba states. Heavy taxation loading for Igbo traders and businessmen and women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by ZeroAccess: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are just a keyboard warrior fool

Zico5:
These Obi supporters are the most foolish on earth. They said Lagos votes is rigged but Enugu is authentic. It's not their fault o. My Yoruba people caused it. We will right all the wrongs during governorship election. Mark my words the difference will be clear
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Madups(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are a generational f0ol.. Who did your tribe vote for in 1999 and 2003? Dont waste your time to reply me if you cant provide the right answer to this question.
Zico5:

U don't even know what tribalism is. Your region voted only Obi while others voted across the three ethnic group. Who is more tribalistic. You don't even have sense at all to know what tribal bigot is all about. Thank God Obi is going no where. He can only be the president of Biafra land
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by MomohMrMoore: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Lagos should drive all Ndigbos from Lagos. They cant do tgis nonsence in Kano or Sokoto

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by perpeling22(f): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat. I will never call you my president. The blood of the innocent Nigerians are on you....

The God that dealt with Pharaoh, king of Egypt will definitely deal with evil Nigerian politicians especially those who in one way or the other have rigged this election. it is not over until it is over. They will definitely meet the rot of God almighty. For all of us who have been praying for a better Nigeria, remember that God is still on the throne. Just allow them to continue fighting dirty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by jahsharon: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat. I will never call you my president. The blood of the innocent Nigerians are on you....

BAT is HERE
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Amoo89: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dapagun:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-to-lagosians-be-calm-maintain-the-peace/
Is this the kind of leader obi want to be even with the uproar the man can never become the president because he can never unite nigeria
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by starstaz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Effect!

New sets of leaders are emerging:

✓ Labour Party has won 2 Senate seats (Anambra)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 Senate seat (Enugu)

✓ Labour Party has won 7 House of Reps Seats (Enugu)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Kaduna)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Lagos)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Abia)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 Senate seat (Abuja)

More upsets coming...

Mr. Peter Obi , kudos to you!
if historical experience serve us right, can we appeal to this LP Legislators to stay put and build this gem of a party and not port to APC/PDP. That is my singular fear.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by JagabanBorgu: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
weblord1900:
Imagine Lagos without rigging... the distance btw lp and apc for be like River Nile
That means Obi rîggèd Lagos to win the election.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by elonmuskbaby: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
weblord1900:
Imagine Lagos without rigging... the distance btw lp and apc for be like River Nile
even with the rigging and violence,APC still collect for Lagos grin
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by AfahaAbia(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zico5:
These Obi supporters are the most foolish on earth. They said Lagos votes is rigged but Enugu is authentic. It's not their fault o. My Yoruba people caused it. We will right all the wrongs during governorship election. Mark my words the difference will be clear

Fool you can do nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by johnnychuks(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Which peace are you talking about? can you stand the heat, trouble when it finally start?
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Iamziggy: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by gnaira(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Officialgarri:
Only states where APC won are accused of rigging. Please can someone share me what standards are used ..

But Baba has spoken, he said they can continue rigging in the South East, but we should be calm because the will of the people is the will of God

Cos APC are the perpetrators of electoral crimes and violence. Videos reports are everywhere online.

Which party is rigging in South East?

Kindly share proof
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Donlexino(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zico5:
You are really a dunce and dundy... Make yoruba kee and destroy u and ur generations there
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Diligence: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Intelligence Reaching us is that Tinubu is afraid of losing grips on Lagos State because Governorship Election is on Saturday, 11 March 2023.

Lagos State is like a Cash Cow for BAT & APCSHIT.

LAGOSIANS are saying OTO GE!

PDP & other parties should do collaboration with GBADEBO RHODES-VIVOUR of Labour Party and win Lagos State

Take Back Your State
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
VoteAPCOut
VoteLabourParty
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by amuwo1980: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
jahsharon:

BAT is HERE
Yes he better do the right or the courts in Geneva are waiting for him
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Hokage001(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:

Lol😂🤣
Same you again? Crying under every comment section?
Stopeet nau, it's very Childish

P.S I'm not a Tinubu supporter, I always wanted obi to win

But that doesn't mean you have to start wailing under every comment section and throwing allegations everywhere, If you're arrested for this comment now and allegations can you defend yourself
No... Be calm dude, Nor let election put you for wahala.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Redman44(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
On March 11, 2023, please come out and vote for Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour of Labour Party. You have done it on the 25th and Obi won the Presidential election in Lagos State. Labour Party can do it again. Obidients, come out in huge numbers on the 11th of March and vote for Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour. Tyranny must come to an end in Lagos State. Don't be afraid. Come out and vote. Bring sticks etc to protect yourselves from thugs. Fight for the future of Lagos State. PDP loyalists, it is Labour Party that can challenge APC in Lagos. So, give your votes to Labour Party on the 11th of March. Lets do it again. If you did not vote on Saturday, please vote on the 11th of March. Thanks.

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour for Governor.

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by crossbreedwears(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Can you proof he murdered Funsho Williams?
Xscape1993:
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Hokage001(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tulumbu:
Hope you will tell them that after you finish distant 3rd

Wake up to reality.
Life's not a dream, face what's in front of you and don't hide behind a fantasy

Tinubu is the next incoming president and winner of the 2023 presidential election
Curve around it all you like, You'll still meet it up front.

💜
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by higgs: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Labour Party must insist that elections still be held in parts of Lagos where thugs prevented people from voting or snatched ballot boxes.Tinubu lost Lagos by a far wider margin than was declared.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by walexsho(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
E lo fokan bale

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Charly68: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Trust Jagaban ...his choice of words are articulate and calculative ..
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by LegacyB: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
You should have spoken these words before the election!

Just imagine if the election in Lagos was totally free, fair and peaceful!

...Just imagine!!! grin
So it still wasn’t free . Can anyone ever satisfy you this people ?
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Invest4growth: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
This ballot must be fully counted. We will not take empty threats. Where there are violence or inconsistencies, allow the electoral umpire deal with them. We cannot stampede them into action. Democracy forever.
Meanwhile keep the insults coming on the leaders. Perhaps they will throw in the towel midstream and make the highest abuser President..
INEC please do your job and satisfy your conscience
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by korm2me(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Effect!

New sets of leaders are emerging:

✓ Labour Party has won 2 Senate seats (Anambra)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 Senate seat (Enugu)

✓ Labour Party has won 7 House of Reps Seats (Enugu)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Kaduna)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Lagos)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Abia)

✓ Labour Party has won 1 Senate seat (Abuja)

More upsets coming...

Mr. Peter Obi , kudos to you!

1 senatorial seat in edo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by iTommysco: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Am shocked that upon the rigging LP still wins in Lagos
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Konjiboii: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
You damn well his PA post this for him but meanwhile baba dey on conference call with him agbero thugs. If I hear say BAT don turn decent and law abiding.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by walexsho(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Diligence:
Intelligence Reaching us is that Tinubu is afraid of losing grips on Lagos State because Governorship Election is on Saturday, 11 March 2023.

Lagos State is like a Cash Cow for BAT & APCSHIT.

LAGOSIANS are saying OTO GE!

PDP & other parties should do collaboration with GBADEBO RHODES-VIVOUR of Labour Party and win Lagos State

Take Back Your State
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
VoteAPCOut
VoteLabourParty
Same way you wanted other parties to bow for Obi but he finally lost the election, know this and Know peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.