Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace (55481 Views)

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians / Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by RulerIAm(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Officialgarri:
Only states where APC won are accused of rigging. Please can someone share me what standards are used ..

But Baba has spoken, he said they can continue rigging in the South East, but we should be calm because the will of the people is the will of God
Show Nigerians video evidence na. Or did you not see the stuffs that happened in Lagos?! Be wise son!
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by winner37(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Looser37......You will die shameful death.

The shameful death will start from your grandma, grandfather, your father,your mother,your uncles ,your aunts , your brothers,your sisters, your wife,your children and your third unborn generation...

Since you have decided to use this election issues to wish me evil,that evil will be your portion beyond your imagination....
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by ngBuild: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Very apt.....

But we can't fold our hands and watch what we can correct go beyond us..
Yes you are right
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by BabanawanGod: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
what do you expect him to say
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by winner37(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
goslowgoslow:

He his changing the narrative now that defeat stares you in the face. Na you go die for nothing and get buried!

I didn't know that there are still some nuisance alive till you start exchanging chat with me ..😜😜😜😜
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by goslowgoslow(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
winner37:

The shameful death will start from your grandma, grandfather, your father,your mother,your uncles ,your aunts , your brothers,your sisters, your wife,your children and your third unborn generation...

Since you have decided to use this election issues to wish me evil,that evil will be your portion beyond your imagination....
You are a fool! Go back to your comment and read where you said I will die for nothing..... bastard born, you die soon.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by winner37(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
goslowgoslow:

You are a fool! Go back to your comment and read where you said I will die for nothing..... bastard born, you die soon.

😜😜πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Senator777: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
True Lagosians, Efarabale.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Kfather007: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Chillext post=121303526]Balablu make your daddy come speak English for five minutes make we hear
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by goslowgoslow(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
winner37:

I didn't know that there are still some nuisance alive till you start exchanging chat with me ..😜😜😜😜
You are the most useless bastard on earth you and your asawo mama! You started the death wish... You will die before your time!
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Solocoin: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
So you know people have the choice of voting any candidate the want you still go ahead and use thugs to intimate people since you couldn't buy the vote. You know it when you know others will contest alongside with you and you say it's your turn.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by winner37(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
goslowgoslow:

You are the most useless bastard on earth you and your asawo mama! You started the death wish... You will die before your time!

Laughing aloud to no future ambition individual like ....πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Am very sure , your mama is a retired harlot who gave birth to a dingbat like you 😜😜😜
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by goslowgoslow(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
winner37:

Laughing aloud to no future ambition individual like ....πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Am very sure , your mama is a retired harlot who gave birth to a dingbat like you 😜😜😜

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by winner37(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat. I will never call you my president. The blood of the innocent Nigerians are on you....
The same 'evil party' that your region clamoured for its presidential ticket? What exactly is Tinubu's offence to your tribe?
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tell that to Oluomo and your boys
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by bobofellaini(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Effect!
Dey jons. People that will soon decamp
New sets of leaders are emerging:

βœ“ Labour Party has won 2 Senate seats (Anambra)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 1 Senate seat (Enugu)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 7 House of Reps Seats (Enugu)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Kaduna)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Lagos)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Abia)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 1 Senate seat (Abuja)

More upsets coming...

Mr. Peter Obi , kudos to you!
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Soadechanel: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lilimax:
They are Narcissists and you Agbadoists are Touts, uncouth people, Ballot box snatchers and Agberos...going about inflicting injury on people, intimidating voters. Should it be like that? Why didn't you guys allow free and fair election

So much hate in your speech, please show me where there was free and fair election? look at how your emotions are all over the place and look at the words you used to describe yourself cuz you ain't talking to me, cant even construct a sensible sentence without shouting insults, who is a tout here? You! Bye
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Tayorshd2(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
But for president 😊

No think am bro
πŸ˜‚

Antoeni:
Peter Obi Effect!

New sets of leaders are emerging:

βœ“ Labour Party has won 2 Senate seats (Anambra)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 1 Senate seat (Enugu)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 7 House of Reps Seats (Enugu)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Kaduna)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Lagos)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 1 House of Reps seat (Abia)

βœ“ Labour Party has won 1 Senate seat (Abuja)

More upsets coming...

Mr. Peter Obi , kudos to you!
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Tayorshd2(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Soadechanel:

So much hate in your speech, please show me where there was free and fair election? look at how your emotions are all over the place and look at the words you used to describe yourself cuz you ain't talking to me, cant even construct a sensible sentence without shouting insults, who is a tout here? You! Bye

Don't mind the bastard if not for Tinubu that gave Igbo chances in Lagos state if not the fool would have been shot dead by the IPOB in d east mtheew

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by thegrinch(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat. I will never call you my president. The blood of the innocent Nigerians are on you....

You are free to Xscape to Togo or Ghana, but the Evil Candidate, The founder of Agberos and Drug landlord of Africa is the Next President of Nigeria.

Wail all you want, but "Jubril" will handover to Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by thegrinch(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
ekukeku:
Dis election will surely put our politicians in order, at least we r showing d old ones dat w r not lazy as dey labelled us...

At least w shake deir yarnsh

This is the most sensible post I have seen in a long time. And I totally agree, even If Tinubu and his croonies win, they now know that it is no longer business as usual, they either buckle up, or they start sweating by next election, knowing that the whirlwind will be crazier than this current election.

Young people have shown that they understand that there is power in their strength and they know what is good for them. Nigeria can only get better from here on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Chillext(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Kfather007 post=121309593][/quote]You dey crase...... you see why una no fit get sense
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by olawonder(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Winning Lahos wasn’t in the equation of Tinubu, he was well aware of the Igbo population in Lagos and must hv put their votes of hate against him into consideration. Meanwhile his strategy was to devise a way to break the electoral strength of Atiku… Atiku was the main contender for him, as far as my opinion goes I strongly believe that Peter Obi worked for Tinubu! But of course these political toddlers on social media will disagree, only few Easterners with insider knowledge will understand how the game is played, that’s why some Igbo politicians kept quiet because they didn’t want insults from these online mumus!
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by DrMuzungu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
What Asiwaju wanted to say before dementia kicked in was "Lagosians! Lagosians!!! I say, LAGOSIANS!!! Stay calm and don't mourn me once I go to prison and may the bala bulaba bless you!"
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by PropertyDey4U: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
beautyhd:
Ok.

Everyone is calm for now waiting for the final result, then we will revisit the areas where ballot boxes were snatched or destroyed and other areas where people were intimidated from voting for a certain party.

Some states will not find it funny during the gubernatorial election because of the Obi effect.
Retiring of political god-fatherism in nigeria...a case study of nigerian youth/obidatti! Writers, cashout worthy!!!
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by PropertyDey4U: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Officialgarri:
Only states where APC won are accused of rigging. Please can someone share me what standards are used ..

But Baba has spoken, he said they can continue rigging in the South East, but we should be calm because the will of the people is the will of God
APC have/has no reason to win! Indeed A STRUCTURE OF CRIMINALITY!!!
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by ukaface(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Die already
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Peppysco: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:

This cry is expected, you all said and did many things to defame this man, he never caved in. Now that defeat is staring you all in the face, you're all beginning to cry, una go cry tire, we tell all of una before.
Saying you will never call him your president, you don't even need to, if you work in an official environment, you will always have his portrait staring at you every second, whenever you walk into any bank, the same portrait will be in your face. Tinubu is your president for the next 8 years, get used to that already.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by latiephwald(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
weblord1900:
Imagine Lagos without rigging... the distance btw lp and apc for be like River Nile

Bcuz na only easterners dey lagos abi? See your brain as e small reach

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.