Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace (55428 Views)

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians / Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by goslowgoslow(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zico5:
These Obi supporters are the most foolish on earth. They said Lagos votes is rigged but Enugu is authentic. It's not their fault o. My Yoruba people caused it. We will right all the wrongs during governorship election. Mark my words the difference will be clear
Honestly I am ashamed of my people. If most of them step their foot in the east they will realize that they are not worth supporting. You dare not try most of the things they do in other people's soil on their own soil....Na we they sell ourselves, tomorrow they will still label us tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by winner37(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
goslowgoslow:

By the time he becomes your president you will be the one in shame.

I don't have the energy to exchange chats with you , people like always die for nothing for unnecessary stuff.

See, I don't care who wins but my concern is who ever that win should restructure for the betterment of citizens..
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Last355(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagaban that can't win his state grin
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Wazeeritcheboa: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin funny how Obi and his Obedient want to run Zoo as president, what happened to the Dot nation? grin. The only Peter the North knows is Peter Rufai. grin
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by winner37(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
goslowgoslow:

By the time he becomes your president you will be the one in shame.

I don't have the energy to exchange chats with you , people like you always die for nothing for unnecessary stuff.

See, I don't care who wins but my concern is who ever that win should restructure for the betterment of citizens not someone like you who is blind but your eyes is open , seeing white colour but still Bent to call it red
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by BenedictAbajue(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
rowosky:
Sanwo-Olu would be pissing his pants right now.
Stray bullet don knack am.
The rigging would only get worse. More Violence, thuggery and so on. It would most likely advance to court
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Didi2d(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Honestly I am ashamed of my people. If most of them step their foot in the east they will realize that they are not worth supporting. You dare not try most of the things they do in other people's soil on their own soil....Na we they sell ourselves, tomorrow they will still label us tribalistic.

I hope the yorubas realise this quickly. Because the Igbos and Obi they are supporting now. Will mock Yorubas like mad if Obi eventually wins

As a Yoruba person, you dare not try shit in the east. But ibo's are gradually taken over your land and you're celebrating it.

Ask yourself, did Tinubu win anywhere in the east? Make una dey do Una sef there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by EdwardRandy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zico5:
These Obi supporters are the most foolish on earth. They said Lagos votes is rigged but Enugu is authentic. It's not their fault o. My Yoruba people caused it. We will right all the wrongs during governorship election. Mark my words the difference will be clear
Mugu, you can't do shit. Una go still lose lagos. We will use our population to vote sanwolu out.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Officialgarri:
Only states where APC won are accused of rigging. Please can someone share me what standards are used ..

But Baba has spoken, he said they can continue rigging in the South East, but we should be calm because the will of the people is the will of God

Rigging where pls? We thought South East are 5% voters ?
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Olaitanjeph(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Point of corrections!!!

It's "Tinubu to Thugs" not lagosians
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by prizeless(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hahaha, very calm
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by GreyLaw(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
You should have spoken these words before the election!

Just imagine if the election in Lagos was totally free, fair and peaceful!

...Just imagine!!! grin

The man is a criminal. He would never accept to lose. He is saying this because he believes he will win. The old man doesn't know what fate will not allow him rule Nigeria. He is a thief and will be dealt with.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Angelfrost(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegacyB:

So it still wasn’t free . Can anyone ever satisfy you this people ?

I live and operate by high standards! So I demand such from myself and my country!

A nation of over 2 decades of conducting democratic elections ought to be better than this... INEC had 4 good years to prepare for the first major election since 2015, yet performed as bad as the previous one, if not worse!

This is not growth sir!

If you don't demand for quality, you will keep living in mediocrity to the point of seeing it as normal!

I don't even care who wins this election at this point... At the very least, let the votes of the common citizens count! Let there be widespread confidence in the victory of the emerging winner!

You would see this truth if your mind were not clouded with emotions and sentiments.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Lilimax(f): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Soadechanel:
Dear Tinubu followers,
Please ignore these people, what is the point of arguing, if Tinubu had won Lagos they will have accused him of rigging, he lost they still accused him of rigging, but them winning in the SE is not rigging.
You can't win a narcissist, and incase if you dont know, many Obedients are narcissists, it is either they win or win, leave a narcissists playground.
And if anyone curse Nigeria or myself, that curse will fall on you till your 5th generation, Amin!
They are Narcissists and you Agbadoists are Touts, uncouth people, Ballot box snatchers and Agberos...going about inflicting injury on people, intimidating voters. Should it be like that? Why didn't you guys allow free and fair election
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
ngBuild:
Forget about Nigeria think about your life

Very apt.....
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by OLOKOESHIN: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat. I will never call you my president. The blood of the innocent Nigerians are on you....
Cry me river
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by goslowgoslow(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Didi2d:

I hope the yorubas realise this quickly. Because the Igbos and Obi they are supporting now. Will mock Yorubas like mad if Obi eventually wins

As a Yoruba person, you dare not try shit in the east. But ibo's are gradually taken over your land and you're celebrating it.

Ask yourself, did Tinubu win anywhere in the east? Make una dey do Una sef there
Bros abi you no read my comment well?
Or are you corroborating what I said?
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by afbstrategies: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dapagun:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-to-lagosians-be-calm-maintain-the-peace/
Tinubu is now telling Lagosians to calm down. Who created the monster from the beginning? There’s a third party in Nigeria, but Urchins and enemies of progress don’t want to admit that.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by AlphaCentaurii: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Debate over. We Igbos own Lagos.
Yoruba might have the numbers, but we own the resources and we will put a Governor we want in 2 weeks. Cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by goslowgoslow(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
winner37:

I don't have the energy to exchange chats with you , people like you always die for nothing for unnecessary stuff.

See, I don't care who wins but my concern is who ever that win should restructure for the betterment of citizens not someone like you who is blind but your eyes is open , seeing white colour but still Bent to call it red
He his changing the narrative now that defeat stares you in the face. Na you go die for nothing and get buried!
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Acmilan3030: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sammy07:
grin
It's well

Omo.
Obi tried Abeq
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by goslowgoslow(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
winner37:

I don't have the energy to exchange chats with you , people like always die for nothing for unnecessary stuff.

See, I don't care who wins but my concern is who ever that win should restructure for the betterment of citizens..
Looser37......You will die shameful death.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by goslowgoslow(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lilimax:
They are Narcissists and you Agbadoists are Touts, uncouth people, Ballot box snatchers and Agberos...going about inflicting injury on people, intimidating voters. Should it be like that? Why didn't you guys allow free and fair election
We have seen videos of how you people harras whoever wants to vote APC or vote APC in the east. Hypocrites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Didi2d(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Bros abi you no read my comment well?
Or are you corroborating what I said?

I read well jare. I was just typing what's in my mind.

Any update? Who dey win generally
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by jummex8228(f): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat. I will never call you my president. The blood of the innocent Nigerians are on you....
you people take this things too far abeg.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
ngBuild:
Forget about Nigeria think about your life

Very apt.....

But we can't fold our hands and watch what we can correct go beyond us..
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by afbstrategies: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
It’s going down. I heard PDP members in Lagos are working on collapsing their structures for alp aspirant. Can someone confirm this?

Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by starz100: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why now?
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Blackdisciple(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Just like you are the devil!

Lolz seeing white calling it black
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by Moniya4Real(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
😂bro, this your copy and paste stuff never ceases to amuse me.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by placeofallure(f): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ogaonos:
before was no struture only win few states in south east now u na own baba strong hold lagos he lost .imaging after all d lies of he build lagos

Whoever wins Lagos is NOT a determining factor who will be at Aso Rock. Lagos is just one out of the South Western States. Tinubu needs 25% of votes across all regions to be president. He's still on track to get that. For Obi, I don't think so.
Re: Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace by everythinggirly(f): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
This man no get shame, he doesn't care anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.