Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa (73597 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Johnn78: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Come march 11th, Vote funke akindele .remember the ☂️☔☔☔☔☔☔☔⛱️logo

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Actually, they did..

Check Kano..
Check Kastina.,
Check Adamawa..
Check Bauchi..
Check Sokoto..
Check Yobe..
Check Kogi..
Check Kwara..

Nah rigging save atiku for Adamawa, Apc almost won!

I sincerely doubt it, Atiku will clear Adamawa come what may.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Fearyourcreator: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Congratulations to our incoming Jagaban!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

ADDENDUM:
The "jealousy and envy" "these Igbo people" as well as the "so called educated Yorubas" have against Tinubu is quite alarming!
Am surprised too ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Klass99:

Why on and off? Were you undecided about him? But I see people mention your moniker when dragging most if not all of Tinubu's online supporters.

I stand against most of obidients senseless permutations while also going against Tinubu supporters' lies and half truths. So.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by obyno82: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
ElSudani:

The architect of the 4th largest economy in Africa. Your next President whether you like it or not.

Below is the list of the largest economies in Africa. Please show me where Lagos is.

Egypt - $1.38 trillion.
Nigeria - $1.14 trillion.
South Africa - $861.93 billion.
Algeria - $532.57 billion.
Morocco - $302.77 billion.
Ethiopia - $298.57 billion.
Kenya - $269.29 billion.
Angola - $217.97 billion.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by YakubuA: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The northerners truly deserve the treatment they received from Fulani herdsmen. I was here disturbing myself over the rate of insecurity in up north, pitying them when they're being slaughtered in thousands everyday, and the level of poverty there, blaming Buhari mostly for their woes, I didn't know they love all these ills that happens to them.

Tell me why a rational being after seeing the obvious woes of this administration will gladly vote for APC ? Northerners henceforth enjoy your woes and suffering. I can only pity the few rational ones and the few Christians over there.

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it.

You changed the politics to religion/ethnicity that is why. Or you think they have not been seeing all the video clips from the churches?
See the bold.

You can keep your money. Their Creator and Sustainer will provide for them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Sleekfingers: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

When most northerners say Obi is a dreamer, believe them, that's their reality.

No be small thing o

Na borno , Zamfara , kebbi , kogi and sokoto I dey wait for

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dannyset:
grin

Oya finger their eyes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Babastrong(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Raheeqilmaktoom post=121305875]
It's not only northerners that voted APC.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Dannyset(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
prinkles:

Make ote no kee you

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by membranus: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The northerners truly deserve the treatment they received from Fulani herdsmen. I was here disturbing myself over the rate of insecurity in up north, pitying them when they're being slaughtered in thousands everyday, and the level of poverty there, blaming Buhari mostly for their woes, I didn't know they love all these ills that happens to them.

Tell me why a rational being after seeing the obvious woes of this administration will gladly vote for APC ? Northerners henceforth enjoy your woes and suffering. I can only pity the few rational ones and the few Christians over there.

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it.

Eeyah, sorry bra. Take heart, another election period is coming in the next 4 years. By that time it will be "Obi lo kan".

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sleekfingers:

No be small thing o

Na borno , Zamfara , kebbi , kogi and sokoto I dey wait for

They will most likely be along the line we've seen of Jigawa, at worse, a few with Katsina pattern.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by viodemus: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
oga Tinubu people should not celebrate early, and all una threats no be one way street.

The final result go clear for una eyes.

Many labour votes were thrashed by some agents in some polling units. But surprise awaits una. Una go still loose in the big picture. Fear not, president Peter Obi is at hand.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by tabaralph: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧢. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🤣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!

That’s the fact but they will soon come for you from every angle now….

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ebenholer2(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
NOW YOU ALL SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE SHETTIMMA FACTOR. TINUBU IS A STRATEGIST AND A POLITICIAN TO THE CORE. UNTIL WE REALISE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH US OUT THERE IN THE SOUTH THEN WEWE WILL FACE THE REALITY COS HOW CAN A LITTLE ABOVE 1MILLION VOTERS COME OUT OUT OF 6MILLION VOTERS IN LAGOS TO VOTE, WHILE THE NORTH TROOP OUT ALWAYS TO MAKE THEIR VOTES COUNT.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ebenholer2(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
viodemus:
oga Tinubu people should not celebrate early, and all una threats no be one way street.

The final result go clear for una eyes.

Many labour votes were thrashed by some agents in some polling units. But surprise awaits una. Una go still loose in the big picture. Fear not, president Peter Obi is at hand.
YOU BELIEVE FAKE PROPHECIES AT YOUR PERIL...SOME PROPHECIES ARE BORNE OUT OF ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES AND DUE TO LACK OF EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT/CONTROL SKILLS.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by theamazonguru(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun fond of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it.

Don't think that way bro.
Do good to as many as you are able to. As long as it wouldn't affect you.
The poor will never cease in the land.

Life is not fair.
Just do your own and move.

Peace ✌️
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ebenholer2(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
YakubuA:

You changed the politics to religion/ethnicity that is why. Or you think they have not been seeing all the video clips from the churches?
See the bold.

You can keep your money. Their Creator and Sustainer will provide for them.

THEY WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED OBI CHANCES BY MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE ETHNIC/RELIGION CANDIDATE. MUST PASTOR TELL ME BEFORE I EXERCISE MY CIVIC RIGHT AND MUST I HAVE TO BE RUDELY CONFRONTATIONAL TO MAKE MY VIEW ACCECPTED. DESPITE OBI BEING A GOOD MAN, BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE HAS MANY BAD FOLLOWERS, PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by leokid866: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
chinchum:
🙄🙄. This is the man Ayo Adebanjo said the North will betray. Rather it is the "Afenifebi" betraying him.

Woke Yoruba youths. Avoid being overwise, it is foolishness. You left a refined Banky W son of the soil in Pdp to vote a thug looking fellow in labour.🤔
I swear this one pain me, I'm an APC man but barring Obanikoros loss I will be happy with Banky......anyway its just 4 years.....in the next few weeks obi will be back in pdp and most candidates who got positions based on his popularity will fizzle out in the next election cycle......
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by viodemus: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
ebenholer2:

YOU BELIEVE THE FAKE PROPHECIES AT YOUR PERIL...SOME PROPHECIES ARE BORNE OUT OF ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES AND DUE TO LACK OF EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT/CONTROL SKILLS.

I don't get what you mean
Prophecy different from reality.

They have been counting and tallying sw, and north east states, soon you will have to tally sE, SS, and middle belt states.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by icon007(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You Igbos are wishing death upon Yorubas but you have forgotten how Yorubas voted for Obi in Lagos.
No problem.

What do you expect? Voting thier person does not change thier deep hatred for the Yorubas na.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by leokid866: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:
Come march 11th, Vote funke akindele .remember the ☂️☔☔☔☔☔☔☔⛱️logo
oga go and sit fien pdp in this election was basically non existent......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Swallowurspit(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xodus101:
Okay ooo

It is a grand plan my people... It is a script written long ago.
Why do you think the logo of FB(meta), the world cup logo and tinubu logo are the same? You guys should wake up.

E no go better for the pink(oyibo) man.

Dat was why they gave naija govt many jets, armored tanks, guns and many weapons to deal with any uprising.

Why do you think they withdrew all your cash?
Scoffs!! Ain’t for any vote buying shit you modafkrs!!!

Leave this earth when you can or your children will experience worse.

Awaaa m here!!!

But Jagaban has been using that logo way before FB was created.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ebenholer2(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
viodemus:

I don't get what you mean
Prophecy different from reality.

They have been counting and tallying sw, and north east states, soon you will have to tally sE, SS, and middle belt states.
DiD YOU ACTUALLY DISCOVER THAT THE VOTES AT THE NORTHEAST WERE MAJORLY SHARED BETWEEN ATIKU AND TINUBU, EXCEPT IN BENUE AND PLATEAU. PLS DO THE CALCULATION WELL ENOUGH.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Magicdon(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
fake results from INEC, cooked results
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by anigbajumo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
leisuretym:
Timunu can’t get 25% % in 24 states.

Atiku has won

Lost the state he can’t get 24 states. BAT has won bro, Their is no magic ti upturn that victory

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ebenholer2(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
leokid866:
I swear this one pain me, I'm an APC man but barring Obanikoros loss I will be happy with Banky......anyway its just 4 years.....in the next few weeks obi will be back in pdp and most candidates who got positions based on his popularity will fizzle out in the next election cycle......
MANY OBIDIENTS HAVE BEEN TOO EMOTIONAL TO KNOW THE TRUTH, I EXPECTED THEM TO HAVE VOTED BANKY W BEING A GRASSROOT MAN. WELL WE PRAY THE MAN VOTED WILL END UP DOJNG THE WISHES OF HIS PEOPLE, HENCE 4YEARS WILL SOON BE OVER AND THEY SHOULD SHOW HIM THE WAY.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by juman(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
President Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by leokid866: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
ebenholer2:

MANY OBIDIENTS HAVE BEEN TOO EMOTIONAL TO KNOW THE TRUTH, I EXPECTED THEM TO HAVE VOTED BANKY W BEING A GRASSROOT MAN. WELL WE PRAY THE MAN VOTED WILL END UP DOJNG THE WISHES OF HIS PEOPLE, HENCE 4YEARS WILL SOON BE OVER AND THEY SHOULD SHOW HIM THE WAY.
Na Education dey kill a lot of Yorubas, we are too calculative and free thinkers, how do you hand over state powers to someone that will not even hire you as a cleaner in his own state government......I swear this thing dey pain me.......not like you don't have your own choices.....
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by juman(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC Northern governors are talented politicians.
See big figures for tinubu.
See!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by anigbajumo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:
honestly kwankanso is the bastard. He knew he could not win instead of collapsing his structures for atiku or obi. He went ahead and is helping tinubu win.

You don’t understand politics, If you need to learn you are free to ask for more than I will open ur eyes to some things.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....

Yes, he strategically rigged the election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.