Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa (73565 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Nolevel666: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧢. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🤣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!

You nor know where leg for day pain you

Scumbag
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by TrumpDonald2: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
ElSudani:

Go back to the back room and thumbprint another 30 million votes and Obi will still not win. O ti lule.

😂😂
We don't thumb print in the back room like you guys.

LP agents have the true results from each polling unit.

Man wey no fit win for him state, dey claim victory for North with the help of INEC. You and him should be ashamed of yourselves.

After all the crowd at Lagos stadium 😂😂

LP will meet you in court

Whatever yahoo victory wey INEC wan give Thieffnubu, he should just enjoy it while it last.

I believe you know Obi's history with court.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by johnmartus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by joehills55: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
ElSudani:

The architect of the 4th largest economy in Africa. Your next President whether you like it or not.
Guy relax o, na baba God de position leaders.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by FireUpNow(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Give us the complete result
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Omodua(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
gaffmanor:
JUST IN: Tinubu Defeats Atiku In Jigawa

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-tinubu-defeats-atiku-in-jigawa/
Rigged election.

Court next!
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by famouscargo4u: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
virginboy1:
Like If you feel Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu in this election..
share if you think Otherwise.

On the contrary...the way PDP is moving..dem fit shock everybody. shocked

Not by likes Tinubu is winning already and as I have been saying for months now, Obi will finish third.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by LordAdam16: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
shizzle1:
your point is? Obi shouldn't have contested?

He should have retained his VP candidacy in the PDP.

He'd currently be the VP elect. Then in 2031, he would have had federal might to stop all these rigging he's currently suffering.

That's all coulda, shoulda, woulda. Election is over. Tinubu is projected to win. Let's all move on.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Ellasure: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
neolboy:
As expected.

Still waiting for South East, south south and North Central

You are thinking?

That should be the focus, the ground is shifting in favour of the youths, it seems with that famous Lagos State victory.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by GeneralPula: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukkot:
let me ask you a question bruh, now obviously we know obi will not get the 25 percent in 24 states however if he gets some crazy block votes and leads all votes is hhe qualified for a run off ?
Run off can only happen if Obi gets something like 700,000+ winning votes like tinubu did in Kano..

Unfortunately & fortunately, it can’t happen which makes only tinubu to have the highest votes so far..

Tinubu won the election the moment he got that 700,000+ in Kano..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Drealman20: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The northerners truly deserve the treatment they received from Fulani herdsmen. I was here disturbing myself over the rate of insecurity in up north, pitying them when they're being slaughtered in thousands everyday, and the level of poverty there, blaming Buhari mostly for their woes, I didn't know they love all these ills that happens to them.

Tell me why a rational being after seeing the obvious woes of this administration will gladly vote for APC ? Northerners henceforth enjoy your woes and suffering. I can only pity the few rational ones and the few Christians over there.

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it.

You shud be concern about your fellow ipob terrorist in the east bro.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ElSudani: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
joehills55:

Who be dis person self, nna u stupid o, what has tinubu done for you, if u catch a thief now, u burn it buh dis are the real thieves and u are adoring dem, guy u beta go format ur brain o cos u r too immature to discuss politics, it's not for children.

Loser Zombidients and their third rate candidate are going back to the obscurity from where they came from.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

It can also be said that Atiku gave Tinubu an edge over Obi!

Peter Obi is more loved and accepted by most Nigerians than Atiku!

If Atiku was not on the ballot, more than 80% of his votes would go to Tinubu before Obi.

So, it's the other way round.

And no, a ton of Obi's hype didn't penetrate the NE and NW.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Drealman20: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂
We don't thumb print in the back room like you guys.

LP agents have the true results from each polling unit.

Man wey no fit win for him state, dey claim victory for North with the help of INEC. You and him should be ashamed of yourselves.

After all the crowd at Lagos stadium 😂😂

LP will meet you in court

Whatever yahoo victory wey INEC wan give Thieffnubu, he should just enjoy it while it last.

I believe you know Obi's history with court.

U don't thumb print yet we saw so many ballot paper already thumbprinted for labour party

Dey play
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by sleemomymy: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The northerners truly deserve the treatment they received from Fulani herdsmen. I was here disturbing myself over the rate of insecurity in up north, pitying them when they're being slaughtered in thousands everyday, and the level of poverty there, blaming Buhari mostly for their woes, I didn't know they love all these ills that happens to them.

Tell me why a rational being after seeing the obvious woes of this administration will gladly vote for APC ? Northerners henceforth enjoy your woes and suffering. I can only pity the few rational ones and the few Christians over there.

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it.
Wait for the final result now......
Sucide loading.................. Family members watch out grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by shizzle1: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
LordAdam16:

He should have retained his VP candidacy in the PDP.

He'd currently be the VP elect. Then in 2031, he would have had federal might to stop all these rigging he's currently suffering.

That's all coulda, shoulda, woulda. Election is over. Tinubu is projected to win. Let's all move on.

-Lord
So you support another northerner after buharis 8yeras.

With this mindset, you're one of the problems of the south...smh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by 7arrows: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧢. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🤣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!

No be ur fault.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Talenempire: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC manipulated votes
The north that I know will never leave Atiku and give a yoruba man their votes
Do not let anybody fool you

APC have fail all parts of Nigeria
What makes you feel they north will show them love with their votes ?
Common sense
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by vhykeeytor(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
gaffmanor:

Enugu vote would cover this gap
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Babastrong:

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it. [ You think everybody is moving around with the type of mucus you called brain. Northerners know that the hatred Igbo harbour in their hearts against them since Biafra war is still there. Northerners would rather support dog instead of Igbo.

It's not only northerners that voted APC. 😆

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Ayomivic(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
gaffmanor:

They called him old man, they said he is sick but he was more intelligent than them. Tinubu victory do not start today. Tinubu is their father when come to politice.

Lp well done but let us accept election results.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by kelvindj98: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Sharap. Like you give a shit about them. All of u monkeys are tribal bigots

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by TrumpDonald2: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

U don't thumb print yet we saw so many ballot paper already thumbprinted for labour party

Dey play

Oga, Labour parties legitimate votes from polling units that were destroyed and dumped by thugs.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by onuman: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
gaffmanor:

Why not? Why can't Apc win Jigawa and in all the far north states of sharia criminal laws?
Hashim Shettima, not Tinubu, is the true presidential candidate of Buhari cabal.
If APC wins for the old and mentally handicapped Tinubu, it's pyrrhic victory for those Yoruba who voted for Tinubu. They voted for rabid Hashim Shettima as next president of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:

you and your yoruba brothers will die a horrible death . enemies of progress. how do you expect a weak and tired old man like tinubu to run and control a country as large as Nigeria? are you insane? ogun go kill you and those people that support these old and weak bastards

Amen oo
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by HardMirror(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
honestly kwankanso is the bastard. He knew he could not win instead of collapsing his structures for atiku or obi. He went ahead and is helping tinubu win.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Drealman20: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Oga, Labour parties legitimate votes from polling units that were destroyed and dumped by thugs.

D video from anambra nko.. Wer dem dey queue people up to vote lp by force.

Abi u Wan deny dt one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Drealman20: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:

you and your yoruba brothers will die a horrible death . enemies of progress. how do you expect a weak and tired old man like tinubu to run and control a country as large as Nigeria? are you insane? ogun go kill you and those people that support these old and weak bastards

Mynd44 seun Dominique justwise oam4j nlfpmod

Rule 2.. This shud nt be allowed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Drealman20: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:

Seun mynd44 Dominique justwise oam4j nlfpmod

Rule 2..

Gross violation of the rules
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Injera(f): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:

Reread what you wrote. Cursed being that deserves hell

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by luluosas(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is a good fight. We never anticipated any 100 votes from this state. Congratulations to all the obidients family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.