Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa (73570 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Kamalex2: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Where is ATIKULATED data boys
Won ti sa lo
🤪😜🤪🤪🤪
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by MyAmericandream(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧢. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🤣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!

I just want to see how he will use that’s strategist to move people out of poverty and take the country to the next level.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by hardbody: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧢. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🤣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!

In his strategy he lost the biggest meat, Lagos state? this is not how strategists work. you win your big battles, ALL.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by djseanjohn77: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....

Beware of heart failure😂🤣😂🥰
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by viodemus: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
ebenholer2:

DiD YOU ACTUALLY DISCOVER THAT THE VOTES AT THE NORTHEAST WERE MAJORLY SHARED BETWEEN ATIKU AND TINUBU, EXCEPT IN BENUE AND PLATEAU. PLS DO THE CALCULATION WELL ENOUGH.

That na one factor, there are many factors at play.

oga Tinubu na shakara
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by demanuel(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
LordAdam16:

And I say this as an agnostic.

-Lord
As an agnostic, you mean no religion?
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ofwest47(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Jagaban of Africa Bola Hammed Tinubu:: EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by k2money(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
Another one!

The JAGABAN is coming cheesy

arrive he won by 2m vote

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by leisuretym: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
anigbajumo:

Lost the state he can’t get 24 states. BAT has won bro, Their is no magic ti upturn that victory
The electoral law says winner must get 25% in at least 24 states , Tinubu only gathered votes from the south west and northwest , he hasn’t got 25% from required 24 states

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by kayusely70(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
ElSudani:

The architect of the 4th largest economy in Africa. Your next President whether you like it or not.
Don't mind them jare! You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by marca(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol... I have been sleeping and eating cos I'm celebrating the president elect... Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Suleiman45(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
What are you waiting for
Xodus101:
Okay ooo

It is a grand plan my people... It is a script written long ago.
Why do you think the logo of FB(meta), the world cup logo and tinubu logo are the same? You guys should wake up.

E no go better for the pink(oyibo) man.

Dat was why they gave naija govt many jets, armored tanks, guns and many weapons to deal with any uprising.

Why do you think they withdrew all your cash?
Scoffs!! Ain’t for any vote buying shit you modafkrs!!!

Leave this earth when you can or your children will experience worse.

Awaaa m here!!!
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by anigbajumo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
leisuretym:

The electoral law says winner must get 25% in at least 24 states , Tinubu only gathered votes from the south west and northwest , he hasn’t got 25% from required 24 states

Yobe,Borno,Adamawa,Gombe,plateau, Kwara,kogi,Niger Akwa ibom,Nasarawa, FCT nko?? If u don’t knw politics pls go sit down somewhere. He will get in 25 state gan self.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by leisuretym: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
anigbajumo:

Yobe,Borno,Adamawa,Gombe,plateau, Kwara,kogi,Niger Akwa ibom,Nasarawa, FCT nko?? If u don’t knw politics pls go sit down somewhere. He will get in 25 state gan self.

Why are you so rude like Obidents? Do you need a slap across your face?
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by rummmy: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

Is that all?

I wud rather lose my state and win the presidential election than win my state and lose the presidential election

Wisdom grin grin grin grin. Obi can't relate...
he can only be the president of his town union...not a United Nigeria..
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Gireiboy(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The northerners truly deserve the treatment they received from Fulani herdsmen. I was here disturbing myself over the rate of insecurity in up north, pitying them when they're being slaughtered in thousands everyday, and the level of poverty there, blaming Buhari mostly for their woes, I didn't know they love all these ills that happens to them.

Tell me why a rational being after seeing the obvious woes of this administration will gladly vote for APC ? Northerners henceforth enjoy your woes and suffering. I can only pity the few rational ones and the few Christians over there.

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it.
Those beggars are Nigeriens not Northerners please, there are Hausa's in Niger republic too my friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.