Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa (73598 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by chukwuibuipob: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
shocked LO 1888 grin cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by RtrevEzeugo1: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧒. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant!

I concur but if he wins let us not complain at all and prepare for mass exodus from Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Klass99(f): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by elbulk(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧒. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🀣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!

If Jigawa is big meat then Kano is

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ElSudani: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tonyclems:

Person wey no even win common Lagos

He won Lagos twice, the aim this time is to win Nigeria and he is doing just that.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nawa for diz north o, Make u no vote for L.P atall, e beta, wetin be 1k vote?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by finni(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Go back to your IPOB infested village.😁
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Lithiumite: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....

That's your next president.....if you don't like it,you can leave the country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Bigbayour: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
Another one!

The JAGABAN is coming cheesy

Abeg can someone give link to a site I can be monitoring inec official results? A site like a dashboard?

https://tv.cityboy.org/

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ufuosman(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by bamicity(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:

you and your yoruba brothers will die a horrible death . enemies of progress. how do you expect a weak and tired old man like tinubu to run and control a country as large as Nigeria? are you insane? ogun go kill you and those people that support these old and weak bastards
Oga why u dey curse, everybody has right to vote and be voted for.
But wetin me go tell u be say, all the Bleep you say back to sender.......

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by morikee: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rigged Jigawa is for Atiku
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Parachoko: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
kezienaira:
Plateau my people, my love for una don x1000
You dey rejoice because of fake news grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Tunji50: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
thebar:

Igbo boy

Bitter souls

Children of hate
U selfish and greedy are calling people names
Evil soul
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by boxypane(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
kezienaira:
Borrow warning. Only 8 LGAsout of 17 LGAs has been declared in Plateau State. Be careful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by DasBeste: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
rummmy:
My greatest happiness is that tinubu was defeated in his back yard.. grin

His hopeless thugs are the reason why the result was even like that.

If not, it would have been the greatest disgrace and spit to his ugly face.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by CUMIN: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagaban oko ibo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ajog1: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Congratulations balabloo-blu-bulava crooner. We will surely balance the equation. Plateau, Taraba, Ebonyi, Rivers, Anambra are all loading too.
Easy man, easy, let's not get worked up. This is marathon- not a sprint

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by frankson1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Jagaban don turn Britney Spears.

By the way, Obi is just knacking 25% sha. grin

1800 / 950k = 25% abi grin

MasterChen, AkinPhysicist, Jetleeee ... y'all niggahs shoulda been here.

It's not only about just getting 25%, it's also having the highest number of votes.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by TrumpDonald2: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban...

This results hereby cancelled the daylight robbery from enugu state where obi won with almost the same figure with Asiwaju in jigawa.

Atiku is coming distant third as it stands.

Obi is the reason Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is winning.

Congratulations Sir..

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Lithiumite: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Congratulations to our incoming Jagaban!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

ADDENDUM:
The "jealousy and envy" "these Igbo people" as well as the "so called educated Yorubas" have against Tinubu is quite alarming!

I wonder how they go to sleep at night with so much hate in their heart,I just can't get it........yet you see them in church on Sundays asking God to have mercy on them.....very hypocritical bunch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Midedaramola(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Wagwanbrethren post=121303421]No 🧒. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🀣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want! BRAIN MASTER πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by legallysly: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
kezienaira:

Impressive if it turns out to be the actual result.

However, this will only harm Atiku if Obi fails to secure the required geographical spread and also fails to win the popular vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by frankson1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
HigherEd:
North really could not deliver block votes in this election.

Could we say that they're not political and or tribal bigots undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by bewla(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
Jagaban
it's almost over let's be cam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by FarahAideed: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
virginboy1:
Like If you feel Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu in this election..
share if you think Otherwise.

On the contrary...the way PDP is moving..dem fit shock everybody. shocked

How now .it's over over Jagaban has won except the election vis cancelled

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Moh247: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
bewla:
it's almost over let's be cam

Yes comrade

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by senatoreze: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
He is really a strategist. A demented strategist for that matter.

A man who could not put one and two together during the period of electioneering campaign is your strategist. Yes, I absolutely concur.

Show me your hero, and I will ascertain your level of sagacity and rationality.

No 🧒. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🀣

Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want! [/quote]
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Amalekki: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hope the woke youths are learning a thing or two about the North with this election? If you can't see it then you are the cow that you call many of them. Politics and real life is about alliances. Show some respect.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by LexngtonSteele: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
frankson1:

It's not only about just getting 25%, it's also having the highest number of votes.

Yes. Obi is doing both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.