Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa (73605 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by GeneralPula: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Heavensent01:

that's not the only factor, People were angry with Buhari naira redesign and intend to revolt against APC most especially from the east, they see Peter Obi as Messiah hence the millions of votes obi got in this election

without the G-5 Atiku would have win the SS And SE if obi was in PDP, Obi is the major spoiler for Atiku in this election, he should have hold obi down in PDP

APC and Tinubu made the same mistake by not wooing Kwankwaso before the election, if not this election should have been done and dusted before all collation

The only reason why Kwankwaso didn’t work for Atiku is Apc..

And he did what was expected of him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Humeedz: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Aboki99:

Do you want us to vote your candidate who is out to Christianize Nigeria while you will not vote for ours? What votes did Atiku get from the yeast? We fear
[color=#006600][/color] They were not voting for ours but wanted us to vote for theirs, delusion.
After all we are not complaining. Kowa ya iya allon ya wanke.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by sukkot: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Run off can only happen if Obi gets something like 700,000+ winning votes like tinubu did in Kano..

Unfortunately & fortunately, it can’t happen which makes only tinubu to have the highest votes so far..

Tinubu won the election the moment he got that 700,000+ in Kano..
thank you Sir for the explanation His friend gandola came through for him. well ermmm PRESIDENT TINUBU welcome onboard grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Drealman20: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
rummmy:
My greatest happiness is that tinubu was defeated in his back yard.. grin

Is that all?

I wud rather lose my state and win the presidential election than win my state and lose the presidential election

Wisdom grin grin grin grin. Obi can't relate...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by IkejaJobs247: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
People close to Tinubu see him as a fraud and doesn't like him, his hometown (Osun State) and where he claim he built (Lagos State).
What are these people voting for APC benefitting that we the common masses doesn't know?
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Angelfrost(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

If Atiku was not on the ballot, more than 80% of his votes would go to Tinubu before Obi.

So, it's the other way round.

And no, a ton of Obi's hype didn't penetrate the NE and NW.

This is just the problem...! Don't you see it?!!

How can a whole nation keep depending on a large set of ignorant, fanatically religious, and ethnically voting people to determine who leads the entire nation?!!

Just look at where the nation is today because of this hindrance!

It's a shame!!!
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Ilamina(f): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
angry
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧢. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🤣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!
He is indeed. He already created a path to victory from the get go.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by GeneralPula: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Talenempire:
APC manipulated votes
The north that I know will never leave Atiku and give a yoruba man their votes
Do not let anybody fool you

APC have fail all parts of Nigeria
What makes you feel they north will show them love with their votes ?
Common sense

Actually, they did..

Check Kano..
Check Kastina.,
Check Adamawa..
Check Bauchi..
Check Sokoto..
Check Yobe..
Check Kogi..
Check Kwara..

Nah rigging save atiku for Adamawa, Apc almost won!
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Softmirror: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The northerners truly deserve the treatment they received from Fulani herdsmen. I was here disturbing myself over the rate of insecurity in up north, pitying them when they're being slaughtered in thousands everyday, and the level of poverty there, blaming Buhari mostly for their woes, I didn't know they love all these ills that happens to them.

Tell me why a rational being after seeing the obvious woes of this administration will gladly vote for APC ? Northerners henceforth enjoy your woes and suffering. I can only pity the few rational ones and the few Christians over there.

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it.
grin
SPECIAL THANKS TO PETER OBI AND KWANKWASO. AM STILL WONDERING HOW MUCH TINUBU PAID THEM TO WORK FOR HIM IN THIS ELECTION. MOST ESPECIALLY PETER OBI, THE IGBO MAN. IT MUST BE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT HE PAID THE GOVERNORS ,DELEGATES WHO ELECTED HIM DURING THE APC PRIMARIES. AND ASPIRANTS WHO STEPPED DOWN FOR HIM TOO. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by GeneralPula: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Enugu vote would cover this gap
When you’re on the loosing side, you don’t talk like that..

It is Apc that should say Jigawa would cover Enugu..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by CEOwatazs: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
Another one!

The JAGABAN is coming cheesy

Abeg can someone give link to a site I can be monitoring inec official results? A site like a dashboard?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/2023-elections

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Proudlyomonna: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hahaha hahaha Enugu Votes don cancel this one already.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by LordAdam16: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
shizzle1:
So you support another northerner after buharis 8yeras.

With this mindset, you're one of the problems of the south...smh

Yes. Atiku's Presidency is the only route to a SE Presidency.

Also, Atiku is from the North East, they've never held power since Balewa.

Lastly, a Muslim-Muslim ticket is a no-no. I'll rather have consecutive Muslim-Christian tickets, than a Muslim-Muslim ticket after a Muslim-Christian. Religion over region. I trust a Northern Christian more than I do a Southern Muslim.

And I say this as an agnostic.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Klass99(f): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by YakubuA: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
HigherEd:
North really could not deliver block votes in this election.

No need for that. The contest is between Jagaba and Atiku. I believe Jagaba has won.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Sleekfingers: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
gaffmanor:
JUST IN: Tinubu Defeats Atiku In Jigawa

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-tinubu-defeats-atiku-in-jigawa/
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Labour below 2000 vote ke?
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by sunboy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
chinchum:
🙄🙄. This is the man Ayo Adebanjo said the North will betray. Rather it is the "Afenifebi" betraying him.

Woke Yoruba youths. Avoid being overwise, it is foolishness. You left a refined Banky W son of the soil in Pdp to vote a thug looking fellow in labour.🤔

I don’t care about who wins Lagos but I’m mad that Banky didn’t win that seat.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by jimskay(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
[premiumtimesng.com quote author=Hopium post=121303813]Another one!

The JAGABAN is coming cheesy

Abeg can someone give link to a site I can be monitoring inec official results? A site like a dashboard?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by kellybently(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....
that is the consequence of who you voted for.
guy check you BP.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Epedure: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....

Your father will do gardener in his house if he apply...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by EnterpriseMan: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
2yrs later when we ask how far una country, We won't see any Urchin to hold accountable grin grin grin

Its now the Battle between the candidate that wants to sell Nigeria by all means possible (Atiku)
VS
The one that will legalize Agbero, crime and loot half the country's reserves.

This just shows that 80% of Nigerians are uneducated and addicted to suffering. I am more ashamed of INEC and the Northerners than the Urchins.

He will Continue from where Buhari stopped grin grin

Pls refrain from quoting me.

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by essentialone(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
For those who are not aware. Labour Party governorship candidate in Lagos is partly an Igbo man. He is a complete Nwadiana. His mother is Mrs Nkechi Aniebo, and she is from Umunze in Orumba South LGA of Anambra State.

Please, all Igbos and lovers of Igbos in Lagos State. Let us vote massively for GRV as Governor of Lagos State. He is not only a Labour Party candidate, he is also our own Nwadiana.

Please send this message to all social media platforms...
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Klass99:

Lol, congratulations. Your moniker is familiar as one of his staunch supporters.

Won't say staunch. 😂

More like off and on supporter.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Ephemmm: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:

Your weeping may endure for a night, but your joy will come in the MOURNING.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
essentialone:
For those who are not aware. Labour Party governorship candidate in Lagos is partly an Igbo man. He is a complete Nwadiana. His mother is Mrs Nkechi Aniebo, and she is from Umunze in Orumba South LGA of Anambra State.

Please, all Igbos and lovers of Igbos in Lagos State. Let us vote massively for GRV as Governor of Lagos State. He is not only a Labour Party candidate, he is also our own Nwadiana.

Please send this message to all social media platforms...

Once beaten, twice shy. But looks like you have to go for a third round of beating. 😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by vhykeeytor(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

When you’re on the loosing side, you don’t talk like that..

It is Apc that should say Jigawa would cover Enugu..
Okay
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sleekfingers:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Labour below 2000 vote ke?

When most northerners say Obi is a dreamer, believe them, that's their reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Klass99(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
smiley
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Buksaylor: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The northerners truly deserve the treatment they received from Fulani herdsmen. I was here disturbing myself over the rate of insecurity in up north, pitying them when they're being slaughtered in thousands everyday, and the level of poverty there, blaming Buhari mostly for their woes, I didn't know they love all these ills that happens to them.

Tell me why a rational being after seeing the obvious woes of this administration will gladly vote for APC ? Northerners henceforth enjoy your woes and suffering. I can only pity the few rational ones and the few Christians over there.

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it.

Did they actually cast the votes...?
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by profmallor: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
You, did you vote for LP, no!. You voted Obi, the same way they have chosen to vote Tinubu and not APC. People voted for the person they believe would move them forward. Everyone knows Buhari is a failure, but that the north would line up behind Tinubu i am in awe.

FlawlessKarl:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.