Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (59366 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Osamanelly:
Useless fool everywhere. What you guys are passing through now na small one compare to what is coming for Una. We all we suffer it

That's what is going to be your family portion of Tinubu’s administration. Your family will suffer

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
This election would go down in history as the worst election ever conducted in Nigeria.

The most peaceful, free and fair and non money induced election in Nigeria. Loser

2 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
adioolayi:
From Day1

Many analyst here that have been following Nigeria's political history for a long time , all stated that fragmentation of PDP into LP, NNPP, PDP and the G-5 will be the undoing of the oppositions.

It's just pure common sense...PDP, LP and NNPP are busy cancelling eachother out...

It took a giant coalition to defeat incumbent PDP in 2015 by APC, so what is PDP thinking about

With APC's abysmal performance in governance, especially, bad economic policies ...this election would have been a walkover.

PDP and their fragments are the one giving APC another four years...they should all lick their wounds!

Congratulations...Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban!

May God bless you. APC was supposed to be hard to sell to people but thanks to PDP members and former members who gave APC another opportunity to redeem its battered image by Asiwaju.

2 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Never in the history of this country's democracy has a president been rejected by majority of the people before his swearing in.
Something is cooking.. They can't just rig election and rule the country.

Who are the majority, where are they?

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin grin grin

You and the 71 i.m.beci.les. like u will have a future far worse than tinubus state of health. Ozuo!
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Agbadocassava:
We need to be studying Tinubu in school, He only focused on North making friends and allies while others are insulting everyone.

Just look at how most of the people he helped betrayed him, from Buhari to Osinbajo to Aregbe!

Look at how many of APC members serving in Buhari's administration stayed away from his campaign. Ngige even said all presidential candidates are his friends and brother and refused to endorse the flag bearer of his own party. The same thing with Lai Mohammed.

If I was Tinubu, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the campaign with that kind of never seen before level of betrayer.

And lastly, the gang of supportive northern govs and their electorates who stood by Tinubu and ensured his victory at the primary and general elections.

Look at how Yoruba Christians, celebrities and youths betrayed/rejected him. Shocking!

2 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Gangster1ms: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

Only igbos will want to vote pdp after 16 years failure... Atiku and obi are both pdp grin
It's been 8 years since pdp and you're still mentioning PDP.. Daft evil thing
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Gangster1ms: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
maasoap:

Who are the majority, where are they?
Let the election be credible and you'll see them...
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Kamor010255: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Never in the history of this country's democracy has a president been rejected by majority of the people before his swearing in.
Something is cooking.. They can't just rig election and rule the country.

Mind telling us what's cooking...
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Drealman20: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gangster1ms:

It's been 8 years since pdp and you're still mentioning PDP.. Daft evil thing

We still have Atiku pdp and obi pdp wanting to ruin our lives again

Daft demonic thing grin
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Let the election be credible and you'll see them...

This is the most credible election ever conducted in Nigeria so far. Not perfect but miles apart from what we used to have.
Barest minimum violence and disruption. Most importantly, non money induced.
They thought Tinubu couldn't win without money but I said that northerners trusted him enough without money

2 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Gangster1ms: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
maasoap:

This is the most credible election ever conducted in Nigeria so far. Not perfect but miles apart from what we used to have.
Barest minimum violence and disruption. Most importantly, non money induced.
They thought Tinubu couldn't win without money but I said that northerners trusted him enough without money
Boldly lying to yourself shows you need serious mental help.
Electronic transmission of results in the mud. The whole BVAS and electoral act of 2022 was a sham!

Almost all LGAs had over voting and you want to declare winner? You lie
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by leye4u: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yes o!!!Bigots and nsobu nsobu mob lule piii

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
we don't want your stuffs either free or paid
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by 27adam: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
This election would go down in history as the worst election ever conducted in Nigeria.This election would go down in history as the worst election ever conducted in Nigeria....
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rigging election is not an achievement is no victory but shame
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by sunkida(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:
No politician in this era can survive the obstacle Asiwaju surmounted if he eventually gets declared by INEC.

--Currency change hardship
--Induced fuel Scarcity
--Muslim-Muslim ticket in an almost 50/50 nation
--Propaganda from some section of CAN
--Propaganda against his person, age, wealth, and etc
--A hostile cabal
--Buhari I don't care attitude
--Some extremely woke Yoruba youth voting against him
--A christian North with mind made up

The North kept their word eventually. The Northern governor are the MVP. It is not easy for them back home too because Buhari government caused lot of damage at some point.

The biggest surprise in the North Central. Who would have imagined Tinubu getting even 25% for Benue and Nassarawa with all the propaganda by some religious bigots. Asiwaju cleared Kogi, Kwara, Niger, and did well in some other states in the NC.

South-South has proven that they have a mind of their own. Akwa Ibom is like a big surprise and even Bayelsa. How do you explain Tinubu winning Jonathan LG.

New alliance have been forged in this election.
Igbo + Northern christian alliance is very strong as seen.
SW + North alliance is very strong too. They exceeded my expectation.
NC + SW alliance cemented
SW + Some SS cemented
SE + Some SS cemented
Some big facts to be known
(An enemy of your enemy is ur friend …so let them fight it favors you when only one is to survive)
Don’t be greedy and focus on bigger gains
(Fight and put your focus where it is sure you would lose not where you have little to no doubts of winning …osun and Lagos)

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Heavensent01(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
incandescentena:
Lol...grin Maaahd oh!

My mind is telling me Hadi sirika is using wayo to make jest and mock Tinubu that he Tinubu can not write speach with his shaky shaky hand.

Starving Urchinns above and below my comment. No need to quote me o. I am a full CITIZEN OF THE FEDERAL REPULIC OF NIGERIA

Tinubu is your next President, Lawma will come and pick your irrelevant opinion to the bin it belong soon
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by iamdapsyj(m): 12:24am On Feb 28, 2023
MartinsD12:

Nonsense tinubu will never rule this country simple there was no presidential election.

😂 😂 😂 even Donald trump said more than this .,....
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Ruthless70: 1:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi will not win this election.... it was clear from the onset .... he was just there to entertain his supporters.

He is preparing for 8 years from now .

Politics 101

He should be Pols 463, Politics in Africa

Point of Corrections, next 8yrs is for Fulani.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Mickykarim: 2:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Jones4190:

Amen, for the love of drugs and agbado I vote tinunu

YOU ARE AN IDLE SOUL WHO HAS NOTHING DOING AND OR BETTER BUT MAKING ABSURD LIST OF YOUR IMAGINARY ENEMIES.

You are so paranoid delusional and with sense of INSECURITY that you delight your miserable life with some amusement for console your sorry state of mind.

WHAT YOU HAVE PROJECTED IS THE BASIC EMANATION OF AN INFRIM MIND AND I DO NOT FEEL ANY SENSE OF SYMPATHY FOR WHICHEVER WAY YOU MIGHT END.

All you obirodent DUNCES will continue to wail and agonize till kingdom come.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Billmos: 4:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Honestly I must say tinubu is d master of politics art,he defy all odd against him n went ahead n win even when nature was against his ambition.at this point I must say congratulations to d president elect u are truly amazing n dogged fighter once his eyes is on d prize he aim at it.ekilokan baba carry go.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by 123papas(m): 5:19am On Feb 28, 2023
saintrow1:

Those states that voted for him must be favoured most especially the north. The SE and SS must not see anything. This must be tit for tats.

So you will collect our resources and tax to dash others. Thief
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Abdulqareem: 6:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Nazgul:
This election would go down in history as the worst election ever conducted in Nigeria.
PLS DON'T GIVE YOURSELF HEART ATTACK. TINUBU'S INAUGURATION GO MAD. CLOWN. OBI WON LAGOS AND ATIKU OSUN, IT WAS CREDIBLE BUT TINUBU WIN IS RIGGING.

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by fareed69(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Lipscomb:
Shut up he has prepared that already you dont teach him what to do .useless presidency make it difficult for Tinubu to win shame you all.

As e dey pain them e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by saintrow1: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2023
123papas:

So you will collect our resources and tax to dash others. Thief

What useless resources and tax do ingrates have or pay.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Thomasankara(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2023
[/color]tinubu na principality,he casted a spell on them[color=#770077]
adioolayi:
From Day1

Many analyst here that have been following Nigeria's political history for a long time , all stated that fragmentation of PDP into LP, NNPP, PDP and the G-5 will be the undoing of the oppositions.

It's just pure common sense...PDP, LP and NNPP are busy cancelling eachother out...

It took a giant coalition to defeat incumbent PDP in 2015 by APC, so what is PDP thinking about

With APC's abysmal performance in governance, especially, bad economic policies ...this election would have been a walkover.

PDP and their fragments are the one giving APC another four years...they should all lick their wounds!

Congratulations...Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban!
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by callmevirus(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2023
blowjohn:

Which faraway?
U wey dey ojoota

Mouth Gig sorry blowjohn
I no dey naija
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Boldly lying to yourself shows you need serious mental help.

U be mumu grade one. Obi won Lagos, Abuja and my Osun, may be that's a lie too.

Electronic transmission of results in the mud. The whole BVAS and electoral act of 2022 was a sham!

Na transmission u wan chop? Why not concern yourself with inec making sure that what is on the hardcopies from the unit level tally with what they are uploading.

Almost all LGAs had over voting and you want to declare winner? You lie

Over voting means cancellation, no any other way around it.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Results not yet out now
. waiting... how's your day going
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Cromagnon: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
hopexter:

Urchin you no add my name ni?
how market grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2023
corike:
. waiting... how's your day going,
Fine
Congratulations to Asiwaju

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) / Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial / Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.