Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (59370 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Stanleynf: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Victory guaranteed!

Asiwaju is light years ahead!

A demigod and one of a kind!
in your dreams... keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by adedayoa2(f): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Best Election so far, first time nobody could beat his/her chest to say my "candidate will win"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by saintrow1: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Was it ever in doubt?

President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu Akanbi omo olode ide.

May your Presidency favour every Nigerian irrespective of tribe, age and gender.

Those states that voted for him must be favoured most especially the north. The SE and SS must not see anything. This must be tit for tats.

3 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by babaijebue(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
No man born of a woman can stop Jagaban from becoming the president of Nigeria. I said it earlier enough. Jagaban is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by descoay(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations Asiwaju Tinubu the President-elect. Kudos to the Northern APC governors especially Ganduje and El Rufai who remained loyal to the end and ensure that power comes back to the South

9 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by paulchucks: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yes o!!!Bigots and nsobu nsobu mob lule piii

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Don't worry you will still need nsobu nsobu people when they attack will start coming for your president no be fulani people put am there they still mess him up
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by YorubaSamurai: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu shall rule over igbos for complete 8yrs cheesy
Tinubu will make laws that igbos must obey cheesy
Tinubu posters will be hanged in the SE cheesy
Yoruba shall control igbos cheesy
Make the thing pain igbos well well

13 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Agbadocassava: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi will not win this election.... it was clear from the onset .... he was just there to entertain his supporters.

He is preparing for 8 years from now .

Politics 101

It will be difficult broh, power will be returning to the north then.

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by callmevirus(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shege pro max loading....
All of us will suffer it together but my happiness is that I'm far away from Nigeria
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Donedeal1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
History made

Before our very eyes

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by GeneralPula: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
tmodeltoluene:
Are you not tired
When Bashir El-Rufai was apologizing for the KD results, I thought Pdp was leading with 500,000+ margin..

This margin has been buried already..

No worries at all..

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
They should declare the winner jare the tension is too much
. come make we celebrate the election results together
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Stanleynf:
in your dreams... keep dreaming

Don’t tell me you are still positive!

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Roon9(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Person wey no get hand NAI wan write Wetin
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by blowjohn(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
At this point I don't even care who wins anymore.
Emefelie pls put cash back into the system. I need money. I can't get common 2k for transport. Put the bloody money back into our banks emefelie.

Tired if this stress abeg

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by ThatFairGuy1: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thank you sir.

God bless the 16th president of Nigeria, Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by YungMillionaire: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Badgers14:
With all his wayo wayo.. he didn't even win Lagos that he built .Even his kinsmen in Osun rejected him..

I love premium obingo tears...hmm yummy in my tummy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by blowjohn(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
U people are arguing over nonsense with no money in ur pockets.

As if whoever rules will change anything as we are the cause of corruption.

At this point I don't even care who wins anymore.
Emefelie pls put cash back into the system. I need money. I can't get common 2k for transport. Put the bloody money back into our banks emefelie.

Tired if this stress abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Titaniumental: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
If you add Obi+Atiku up right now, the election would have ended πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Thank you o Obidient spicies for making Tinubu the President indirectly.

We warned you all o

8 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yes o!!!Bigots and nsobu nsobu mob lule piii

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

I just dey laugh all of you..the main show is about to start

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Alliswell248: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
incandescentena:
Lol...grin Maaahd oh!

My mind is telling me Hadi sirika is using wayo to make jest and mock Tinubu that he Tinubu can not write speach with his shaky shaky hand.

Starving Urchinns above and below my comment

You need a new mind kid....
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by drimzsmoke(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Victory guaranteed!

Asiwaju is light years ahead!

A demigod and one of a kind!

He is a god!!!
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by hammerT: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
E GO CLEAR FOR THEM EYE THAT WE ALL HAVE NO REGARD FOR LIFE.

THINGS CAN ONLY GET BLOODY AND GORY.

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by onuman: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sirika, you are literally asking Hashim Shettima to write his acceptance speech as new president-elect of Nigeria.
The Yoruba who voted APC got pyrrhic victory in aged and mentally handicapped Tinubu. NW and NE regions who consider only their religious faith in choice of leaders for Nigeria have given their block votes to Hashim Shettima in disguise for Tinubu.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by lajid: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When Tinubu said ' E lo fi okan bale,' I knew it was game over. And this was before the APC Presidential Primaries. A visionary giant. A gallant political General. The true political protege of the great Awo. You have useless your enemies and detractors. I have no doubt, you will unite Nigeria and help forge a great future for the country.

I will be in Abuja for your inauguration.

So you want him to unite Nigeria but you are insulting igbos. You don ment guy
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by YungMillionaire: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Never in the history of this country's democracy has a president been rejected by majority of the people before his swearing in.
Something is cooking.. They can't just rig election and rule the country.

The only thing cooking is your premium tears....that will soon turn to wailing...

4 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by hammerT: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
SINCE ELECTION HAVE BEEN HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY WITH ALL THE BALLOT SNASHING AND RIGGGING, NOTHING HAVE HAPPEN SO THEY THINK IT WILL CONTINUE LIKE THAT FOREVER?

THE ONLY THING CONSTANT IN THIS LIFE IS CHANGE.

THEY WILL SEE A NEW CHANGE WITH THIS ELECTION SHOULD THEY RIG IT.

ACCOUNTABILITY, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.

WE DID NOT SAY YOU SHOULD NOT RIG OR COMMIT FRAUDULENT RESULT, JUST KNOW THAT THIS TIME YOU WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT, THANKS TO TECHNOLOGY OF CAMERA AND PVC.

MANY WILL DIE IN PRISON, WHILST OTHERS WILL BE SENTENCED TO DEATH BY HANGING OFF A CRANE SO EVERYBODY CAN SEE THEIR STINKING BODY.

DO THE CRIME, PAY THE PRICE.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by sukkot: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy whatttttttt
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
drimzsmoke:

He is a god!!!

You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
corike:
. come make we celebrate the election results together
Results not yet out now
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by tplayer: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi will not win this election.... it was clear from the onset .... he was just there to entertain his supporters.

He is preparing for 8 years from now .

Politics 101

Entertain? Cmon, don't kick a man who's already down.πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Motherlove: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When Tinubu said ' E lo fi okan bale,' I have no doubt, you will unite Nigeria and help forge a great future for the country.

I will be in Abuja for your inauguration.

Carry me join body boss!! Make me happy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.