Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (59369 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by YungMillionaire: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
zeuss:
I am happy we won the heart lagosians , i am also happy that this love for LP will see lagosians finding freedom from You horde of criminals and riggers come Saturday.

hmm yummy...give me more tears...no wailing yet o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by FireUpNow(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lets display the spirit of sportsmanship and let the new president make the country better than what PMB did. The damage caused by APC under PMB is to great

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Gaabasky: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When Tinubu said ' E lo fi okan bale,' I knew it was game over. And this was before the APC Presidential Primaries. A visionary giant. A gallant political General. The true political protege of the great Awo. You have useless your enemies and detractors. I have no doubt, you will unite Nigeria and help forge a great future for the country.

I will be in Abuja for your inauguration.

Tinubu should help me deal with Aregbe n those noisy neighbors in Lagos. Those two set of people sud not go unpunished

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Hussein035: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
MartinsD12:

Nonsense tinubu will never rule this country simple there was no presidential election.

If you do anyhow in Lagos you are a Gunner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Johnn78: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lamanii22:

Was he in the race?
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Atlantis585: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Can you people stop deceiving this man after chopping his billions without delivering.

The man is in so much anguish and disbelief.

The last thing he wants to hear from you Northerners is giving him false hopes.

What you have said is simply a joke taken too far.

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by lajid: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I understand. If I win, it is rigged but if you win it is democracy. Na so.

No one is saying if bat wins it is rigged. But let him allow the people crown him. If he dare crowns himself, he cannot smell that seat in aso rock. Because he is trying to change the hand of God, my last reply to you.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by sukkot: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
my own is what happens to these people
1 p squares career
2 ebuka who left his big brother show to come and vote
3 those obedients abroad who traveled to naija just to vote
4 ortom has lost senate and obi presidency
5 falz career
6 mr macaronis career
7 iyabo ojo
8 obasanjo
9 oyedepo
10 oyakhilome
11 kanayo kanayo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by badoh(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
Rigged election is what these fools are making noise all around the place.

Bet with me, Tinubu will never rule this country even for a second, if he tries, that will be the end of Nigeria.
Shut up there. May be you should go and kill him. Are you the only one that voted? Some reasonable people who believe Tinubu has the magic to turn around this country decided to vote for him and you're here ranting and boasting he will not rule. You better behave and stop this online threat else you may be picked up for explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Stanleynf: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Donโ€™t tell me you are still positive!
Before? By fire by force.....you steal my vote and want me to fold my hands and watch you gone are the days......make INEC no do the needful Nigeria will be on fire.... Just get ready before G*d and man I'm not joking...if you're relying on your military to defend you better wake up because the military is already divided
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Solofresh2: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukkot:
my own is what happens to these people
1 p squares career
2 ebuka who left his big brother show to come and vote
3 those obedients abroad who traveled to naija just to vote
4 ortom has lost senate and obi presidency
5 falz career
6 mr macaronis career
7 iyabo ojo
8 obasanjo
9 oyedepo
10 oyakhilome
11 kanayo kanayo
They will bow to their new president by force ๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Stanleynf:
Before? By fire by force.....you steal my vote and want me to fold my hands and watch you gone are the days......make INEC no do the needful Nigeria will be on fire.... Just get ready before G*d and man I'm not joking...if you're relying on your military to defend you better wake up because the military is already divide...

I will watch on TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by sukkot: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
grin grin yes oooo lmao
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by reddingtonblack: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
lajid:

So you want him to unite Nigeria but you are insulting igbos. You don ment guy

Should he be praising the Igbos undecided or do they deserve prayers for vote tribalism

we keep advising the igbos, the politics of bitterness & one-sideness will alway leave them behind but it seem words no dey enter their cocoanut head, they can never learn.

Look at how every region voted, only the East region looks odd, it shows how sentimental & archaic people are in the East ,

if not that dividend of democracy is meant for all, honestly Igbos deserve absolutely nothing, the next govt owes the igbos nothing there tribalism sinks. haba !

Moving forward we must look beyond emotions and i trust Tinubu will look beyond that tew. God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Stanleynf: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
you're relying on person wey fit die any moment I no call name but deep inside you....you know person I'm referring to
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by viodemus: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
for him mind
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Stanleynf: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I will watch on TV.

na small thing dey start war go and ask
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by VTJN(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
FOOLS! Tinupoo can never be Nigeria's President! Mahmud should continue fooling himself.....Simply upload the result to IREV shikena but no way it's an impossible task!
Lol

I believe you know electoral law than the ptof right?
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by VTJN(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Stanleynf:
na small thing dey start war go and ask
it will start in your house
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by mightycrownnyme: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
awa lokan
Omoawoke:
angry

Lessons to learn from Tinubu

No permanent friends, no permanent enemiesโ€ฆ
Count your loses if you lose, move on and strategize on the bigger picture. Keep your eyes in the prize
Ignore the distractions and focus on your game plan.

Strategize and work on your strengths. Donโ€™t fight in the north, donโ€™t fight in the southโ€ฆ fight every battle in your mind, anticipate betrayals before it happens, plan ahead for reconciliationโ€ฆ.

Nigeria will be great under his leadership and influence.

Congratulations to the man of the moment
First of his name
Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban Elofokan Bale of Africa

Master Tee, teach us your strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by porthouse7(f): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Badgers14:
With all his wayo wayo.. he didn't even win Lagos that he built .

Even his kinsmen in Osun rejected him..

las las he his the president na wetin matter be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by porthouse7(f): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
FOOLS! Tinupoo can never be Nigeria's President! Mahmud should continue fooling himself.....Simply upload the result to IREV shikena but no way it's an impossible task!
u are still forming stubborn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Onelove508: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu fit write speech?
Watin him wan write?
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Stanleynf: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
VTJN:
it will start in your house
if I tell you what is cooking you better run to Benin republic..I'm very serious ....
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Fastlinkpro: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Comedians go cash out during his tenure no be small.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by sirdick17: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Never in the history of this country's democracy has a president been rejected by majority of the people before his swearing in.
Something is cooking.. They can't just rig election and rule the country.

What re u saying......do u mean d majority dat voted for me re still d ones rejecting him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by VTJN(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Stanleynf:
if I tell you what is cooking you better run to Benin republic..I'm very serious ....
Lol

Bunch of clowns ๐Ÿ˜€
Obi is coming ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by ycat: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
I want to sleep early tonight too. Announce the results jo! This is the longest I've gone without sleeping in my bed or turning off Tv. O ya Asiwaju, I trust you to thank every non Yoruba state that voted for you first, they went through a fight to vote for you.
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by ycat: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
I don't mind anything even if we burn many parts Lagos down, as long as it will get igbos out of Yorubaland. Yoruba already know what igbos are capable of with what they did with Endsars, this time people are ready for them.
Stanleynf:

1 Like

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Gangster1ms: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
sirdick17:

What re u saying......do u mean d majority dat voted for me re still d ones rejecting him?
Voting is different from manipulating..
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by damoobaba: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:
Wetin Sowore score sef in all the states? grin

Aaaah, Olohun which person be dis one?
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Stanleynf: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
I don't mind anything even if we burn many parts Lagos down, as long as it will get igbos out of Yorubaland. Yoruba already know what igbos are capable of with what they did with Endsars, this time people are ready for them.
this is not tribal war is war against bad governance and all those useless politicians and there supporters...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC โ€“ Sahara R. / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.