Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,297 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State (1463 Views)

Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win / My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by stuffs2002: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
ayo84:

The GRV family are the original owners or settlers of lagos

No na before dinosaur period sef

1 Like

Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by ayo84(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiJdf1LfbjQ

Watch his video with arise tv
Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by baralatie(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2023
How do you support someone who is a secession advocate/sympathiser as a governor

1 Like

Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2023
FarahAideed:
Count me out of anything Obidients, I usually don't vote in Lagos Guber but next week I will vote and my vote will be for Sanwo ..I no wan hear anything Obidient

Because dem hammer your anti-Jewish skull for last election. grin
Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by Neckpresser101: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2023
seeme2:
The agenda is dead on arrival. There is no space in Alausa for any Chinedu. Ingrates.

But your sister was appointed to US government without discrimination

One was given mayor somewhere in Canada

Another one somewhere in UK

Another one ran for UK pm last year

None of them was called out

Tinubu from osun state became governor without stress

Rhodes gbadebo is full blooded Yoruba guy whose lineage is all out there for verification his only crime was that his mom is Igbo

Tufiakwa!

I spit on your pig head!🐷

Thunder fire you dia onye iberibe mmụọ!

No wonder tinubu lost Lagos even the real lagosians have seen your tribalism and
Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by FarahAideed: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Because dem hammer your anti-Jewish skull for last election. grin

Because they made Tinubu President

1 Like

Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by baralatie(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Neckpresser101:

But your sister was appointed to US government without discrimination

One was given mayor somewhere in Canada

Another one somewhere in UK

Another one ran for UK pm last year

None of them was called out

Tinubu from osun state became governor without stress

Rhodes gbadebo is full blooded Yoruba guy whose lineage is all out there for verification his only crime was that his mom is Igbo

Tufiakwa!

I spit on your pig head!🐷

Thunder fire you dia onye iberibe mmụọ!

No wonder tinubu lost Lagos even the real lagosians have seen your tribalism and
Did these pipu have tweets supporting secession in the United States of america

1 Like

Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by Godwin4444: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Reinaldo:
That's our guy o. Lagos must be free. Lagos has huge potential but it is severely underperforming.
igbos don’t care about what happens in their region

They are only obsessed with lagos

When will abia b free?

Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2023
FarahAideed:

Because they made Tinubu President

Continue yelling, you schemed out the East from your PDP and expected them to remain your slaves. You give too much relevance to buffoons like Wike who went to Anambra to insult PO during consultation for primaries, without knowing that PO is a force to be reckoned with, today he is begging for votes. grin
Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by Neckpresser101: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2023
baralatie:

Did these pipu have tweets supporting secession in the United States of america

You're aren't bright, are you?

Thesame you that is promoting tinubu who doesn't believe in Nigeria

Not only by saying but by flouting national anthems up and down undecided

I don't know what to say but I think that's very hypocritical! sad

The worse secessionists are those instigating their tribesmen into xenophobic tendencies against their fellow countrymen wink

Get yourself checked

Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by Validated: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
spearman:
Chinedu Ibo man wan become governor of Lagos.
Una don wake Yoruba sleeping giant with Lagos presidential result.
Una go see!!!

Tribalist. The food you eat, the water you drink, the house you live in and the cab you take are all owned by yorubas.
Get sense, this is 21st century!
Re: Support Grv Labour Party For Governor Lagos State by baralatie(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You're aren't bright, are you?

Thesame you that is promoting tinubu who doesn't believe in Nigeria

Not only by saying but by flouting national anthems up and down undecided

I don't know what to say but I think that's very hypocritical! sad

The worse secessionists are those instigating their tribesmen into xenophobic tendencies against their fellow countrymen wink

Get yourself checked
Did tinubu advocate for Biafra or has tinubu sponsored any secessionist group for the breakup of Nigeria?
Also has tinubu fight for the unity of Nigeria?that is did tinubu engage himself to see that Nigeria as a united nation moved from military dictatorship rule to civilian administration

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics / I Finally Got My Own Asoebi For The Inauguration. / Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.