Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life (66765 Views)

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by ThatFairGuy1: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Another 8years of WAILING has been activated chief Wailer
Racoon:
sad Just imagine How will electoral irregularities not be the order of the day when these grossly incompetent and ineptitude INEC officials have reduced a solemn assignment of national elections into a selfie contest.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kog45:
Una go just dey show craze for faceless forum but one gun shot na to run inside...real guys wey dey support politicians no dey here o,so stop showing craze wey no dey.

Where in my comment did I show craze my guy?
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by DKM123: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Thieves of the PEOPLE'S MANDATE!

You haven't even started receiving the tribulations that comes with swimming in evul. You sold your s0ul to the dev!l and you must suffer the consequences..

Who price must pay!

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Ok12345(f): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
You people should mind what you say on social media.
You are not any different from this politicians if you are happy to see someone killed or burnt alive.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by olisaokere(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
vadeses:
Tinubu will never be my president

JAPA mode activated

I no jakpa anything.I full ground for Naija and Naija will be great one day

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Iwedunloye: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
abobote:
He doesn't deserve to live

Mumu go kill him now

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Babastrong(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Polomakus post=121339617] Tunubu slaves[ Peter obi thugs.]
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Wike should provide him with security. Buhari should order the deployment of a MPF command and soldiers to the collation center and to his home. We cannot allow terrorist scuttle our democratic process.
you are not serious... you think that's how it works? Even buhari can never do that..a revolution is coming and no human can stop it

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Majesty7: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
He should name the party na....nonsense

Even a mad man will know it is LP. Which other party has young touts everywhere?

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by PHZADDY1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
post=121339224:

SECONDED!
You are a man full of wisdom.
Stay blessed AjiseBiOyo.....
Oyo no be anybody papa mate....so goes the song by 9ice wi😉 [/i]Mugu...always trying to play subtle,everyone knows you are a fool

Meanwhile,

Nairalanders, give a round of applauds to the first and ONLY Obidient we come across on Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you Sir Guru.
A true Guru in the house.
We hope the oththe Obidients canearn from tour wisdom.
A better and prosperous Nigeria is all we want.
🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬

God bless you sir.
[i]@theFirstandOnlySensibleObidient
God bless whoever he is.
He will be a good Role Model for our Darling Youths.
These are the kinda people that should be contesting for political posts, he is a good one. wink
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by boldtruthalways: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Better. Mahmood is a disgrace. What are you collating at the State level when all results are supposed to be on the portal. All I need is excell sheet. Pick all the results of the polling units and input. Select all and click Auto sum. It gives me all the values. Why is Mahmood causing trouble and anarchy in Nigeria? He will face the consequences.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Padipadi(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
saintjimos:
Serves him right
Really, so you sef can justify evil.
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by laitsy: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Thank you
Skyfornia:
The system in place in this country will never allow us get it right..

It's not about the people but about the system.. if you bring Obama down to Nigeria as president, he will still flop, likewise if you take Buhari to America, he will perform well.. cause of the system in place.

If we can change the system, we will get it right
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Padipadi(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ckonnet:
You never see anything oga, there will be no peace for anyone that took part in this madness. We go dox una tire, it's no longer a case of declaring rubbish and proceed to your house with pocket full of dollars.
Do your worst
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Assassina: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
That so called Collation officer will be shot at the School premises. No one will save him.

When he gets to Hell fire, he will learn never to tamper with people's mandate in his next life.

Take it to the Bank 💯
he must collect wotowoto

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by freakyamanda(f): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
mbahdi:
We are taking note of every one manipulating dis election and we are coming for each and everyone of Dem one after d other despite d security there may tink there have we will fish Dem out and bring Dem down.

And you think you are invincible? If anyone try rubbish the military will waste them. There are several evidences of LP agents rigging in broad day light and nobody is even talking about it. I am sure you will not partake in the violence but will sit in one dark corner with 25mb internet and be inviting violence. Tinubu will win. If it pains you, go and hug transformer.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by xynerise: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
If you are guilty then face the music. You should know you are endangering your generation when you are doing dirty works

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Slynation(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Wike should provide him with security. Buhari should order the deployment of a MPF command and soldiers to the collation center and to his home. We cannot allow terrorist scuttle our democratic process.
Then after he finished calling the results what next?? Will the security follow him back to Otuoke?? The man did the best thing... Personally, I won't bear the rot of calling that fake results, Wike should come and call the results...

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by 77star: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Okiton:
na God go punish you
Amen
And Big Amen

And it will reflect in reality

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by elpochas: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
dyera:
The images below is a clear proof that Wike bribed Inec staffs in Rivers state to manipulate the process of the election.
you are on point man.When I told people dat wike is fighting for his interest they did nt believe it.Its now staring at them on the face.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by ijele(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peter Obi was called the Internet President. They are fighting him from all angles like he is the incumbent President. Peter Obi beat them online and offline and they are afraid to announce a result that they have been doctoring for the past 3 days. What a joke of a process. INEC just wasted N1 trillion naira on an election they eventually rigged when it could have costed them just N2m to have just gotten a local accountant to cook the book and rig it better than this N1 trillion they wasted.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
silvermania:
you are not serious... you think that's how it works? Even buhari can never do that..a revolution is coming and no human can stop it
okay. Consider your parents sha before you enter the streets ooo. Soldier bullet no recognize anybody ooo

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Yadid(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
A million call in an hour is an exaggeration. Just saying though. Anyways, too many issues with Rivers election. It sure needs to be scrutinised.

Perhaps some ignorant persons will come to jump on this, let me say to them in advance that citizens of developed countries in the world see their allegiance to the Constitution and laws of the land as primary. They are primarily loyal to their country and the laws guiding it, not to any individual. That is patriotism truly.

You cannot have an election where the rule of law is being raped rapaciously, turn a blind eye because it favours your favourite and then say you wish Nigeria well. No, you do not!

If INEC will not even follow the Act that empowers it, then the election becomes a sham.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by hohafrank(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
searchng4love:

See them ipob miscreants
This is not about ipob.It is about Nigerians.
Any person or group of people who want Nigeria to remain backwards will vanish from the surface of the earth.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Mayhem1:
CoronaVirusRelo
FreeStuffsNG
Almiron
KingKO22
Islandlady
Wickedfacts

ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
ElSudani
Moh247
Jack500
LILTJAY
igbotormentor
ThatFairGuy1
yarimo
seunmsg
sarrki
Oyin44
PandoraObi
Mccullum
VoteTinubu2023
Himtulie247
Garfield1
assholemods
YorubaSamurai
JAMO84
Benuejosh
Madridguy
lhordspy
ASAPFERG
BATified2023
yamiriflathead
BigBrother9ja

Your APC compatriots have to resort to threatening of people's lives to win an election, shame!!

If Thíefnubu mistakenly wins this election Obidients will drag the matter to the courts and make sure Obi comes out victorious, evidence of ojoro yakpa! Let's not forget that Thíefnubu didn't even get in upto 25% in FCT which is compulsory according to the constitution. Your jubilations will be short lived, just watch.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Jsucre(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
vadeses:
Tinubu will never be my president

JAPA mode activated
beta
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Ckonnet: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Do your worst

Iam not doing my worst, e go even reach u,just chill.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Masterito(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nigeria need a new set of politicians to change that system. I think Nigeria had a chance to start that change through Labour party.
Skyfornia:
The system in place in this country will never allow us get it right..

It's not about the people but about the system.. if you bring Obama down to Nigeria as president, he will still flop, likewise if you take Buhari to America, he will perform well.. cause of the system in place.

If we can change the system, we will get it right

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by femisplash: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abagworo:
The truth is that bloody violence will erupt once Tinubu is announced winner because the election has been discredited. The ones in most danger are politicians of ruling party and their interests, anybody involved in the electoral process and their immediate family and innocent people mistaken to be part of the system. To save lives the election has to be cancelled and fresh one conducted reflecting exactly what was voted via BVAS. Nigeria must not be destroyed because of one man's ambition but instead the man has to be sacrificed to save Nigeria .
What ibos did to MKO will NEVER happen ever again. Yoruba are ready for you this time. We told you Hausa/fulani will never vote for nyamiri but you didn't believe, tell me any state of the core north that Obi was voted for. Thank goodness, we have bought lots of Tucano and fighter jets.

Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Slynation:
Then after he finished calling the results what next?? Will the security follow him back to Otuoke?? The man did the best thing... Personally, I won't bear the rot of calling that fake results, Wike should come and call the results...
lol.....
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by Omodua(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
searchng4love:

See them ipob miscreants
Tinubu Rottweiler spotted.

Try what you did in Lagos and see whether you can survive it in Rivers state. The Will of the people must prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos