Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue (56363 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by kpompey: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Ipob are bad losers. If the news is true, Peter Obi's victory won't stop this dastard and barbaric act. All Fulani killing will surely come to an end under Tinubu, he will tame and reduce them to nothing. We Yoruba never like unnecessary bloodshed, like the desperadoes who killed every Monday all in the name of Biafra. Tinubu is a christian and muslim combined. Boko Haram was there when Jonathan ruled, but nothing like Bokoharam during Obasanjo despite being useless and mean to the south westerners who refuse to endorse him. If they want to kill themselves too in the ipob community, they could now and enjoy it while it last, because from May 29, insurgency, and unnecessary killing will be a thing of the past. The wind of peace that we enjoyed in the south-west will spread over Nigeria. Congratulations President Bola Ahamed Tinubu, a victory well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Staywithbina: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

I'm a Bini

I'm celebrating it with champagne

I'm celebrating right now

Everybad news that js going to be coming out of Nigeria will give me joy

We were close to redemption some tribalistic south westerners ruined everything

Barman give me a bottle of beer

Wanna celebrate their killing

Untill grab our pvc then we do away with tribalism, religion and petty sentiments

I will keep on celebrating news like this
I swear bro ,i de drink my medium stout now self ,make them suffer,I go order another bottle for this news

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2023
We are just starting, Nigeria go talk true again in next 8yrs Tinubu go rule
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Omodua(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see benue state becoming the least populated state in Nigeria, I herdsmen wiping more than 85% of their entire population.

This I have seen.
Where is Omenka. The renegade and APC demagogue.

He should speak out.

Shameless crumbs muncher!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Kwashiman:

https://www./558086838101862/permalink/1319621451948393/?app=fbl
Ortom no go kill himself na. The man done try. No be only am come from benue.

Abeg, Dylan people remember ondo and Ekiti state abeg.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by EnterpriseMan: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Good
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by LLMG: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2023
so you believe benue people voted apc. just know that apc did not win any state in this election. they sabotaged the whole process.
DOTian:
Our northern neighbors are the most confused people in the country.
Benue people are simply confused. Right from the Sarduana days, the fulanis have been killing them! Remember The Tiv riots an the antendant massacres of the 50s and 60s that nearly resulted into a military mutiny because many soldiers didn't like how the then Northern Nigeria government was using them to massacre civilians?

Yet the bulk of soldiers that fought and killed in Biafra fighting to enthrone and institutionalize the fulani hegemony were from Benue! They fought as if it was a personal problem to the tivs.
Now the fulani is killing them for fun again and they're still voting The APC!
Benue get problem faa. Really big problem
They can't even form an effective vigilante force to defend themselves..
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by 2mch(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Fake news!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by simplesearch: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

With Muslim Muslim ticket, Christians in Nigeria are in a big trouble

There is no big trouble for Christians at any time in Nigeria going forward. Reasonable Muslims who consider blood shed insane and human life sacred will enjoy peace. But the illiterates who think killing is a noble profession will meet their waterloo. Christians are first class citizens anywhere in the world, no murderer under religious disguise will be spared the wrath of God and Man.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by GeneralPulal: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Fake news
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Numerouno94(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Sergio101:
cheesy

Herdsmen ain't even bothered about the election brouhaha.

Just dey do wetin they know how best to do.

After all......Atiku is there brother, shetima thier uncle, Tinubu their clergy man grin.......they can only stop if an entirely strange force to them is elected

But shebi APC won Benue??.......werin kwonsan me.

The era of "remember them in prayer has gone" cool

Do u tink Benue people actually voted for Tinubu? Do u tink Tinubu's APC actually won most of the states INEC claimed they won? Ask urself this questions but venting ur anger on innocent Benue indigenes.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Popesuccess(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

There is nothing nice here. Stop being stupid please.

May God punish APC
But Benue people love APC so much that they voted massively for them.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by eebraa(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Ortom wants to use this agenda so his party can win election. E no go work. Na only Rev. Fr Alia of APC we know for this Benue governorship election. BTW from so many comments I see here,I can tell that there are so many evil people in this country who don't mind if the country burns because their bigot of a candidate didn't win. They are go greedy and blindfolded by hate and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by wahalawahala: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
Goodnews.. More will fall. Chaii cheesy cheesy
chai... Look at yourself
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Numerouno94(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Grgton:
According to INEC Benue pple voted for APC

Same APC that killed slatterd them??

Nawa oo

According to INEC u say? And u blif INEC?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CSTRR: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2023
I would be minding my business a lot for the next 4years.

Every nation deserves its leadership.

I can't like you more than you like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by cosmos1440: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Patriotic Nigerians, you all can see that the so-called Obedients are not different from these murderous herdsmen.
See how they rejoice over the killing of these innocent people, all because their preferred candidate lost the election.
it will never be well with evildoers and people who celebrate evil in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Theunbothered: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Just because Tinubu won the state with barely 2K vote difference, Obidients will start bringing photos of years ago to mock hapless Benue people, who have done nothing but shown Peter Obi love and trust by voting for him massively.

Tell your God and savior Tinubu to go save them.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CSTRR: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by danhans(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2023
LalaSnakeLala:
And you just voted in the same masters of herdsmen.
There is no way Benue will vote APC
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Biafraaa: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2023
So there are no youths in Benue state that can rise and defend their land against the invaders?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Mrnairalandd: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2023
mancoconut:
Don't worry Fulani herdsmen are just testing microphone, they were even nice under Buhari government, now they have a Muslim/Muslim government to do even worse...I have absolutely no sympathy for Benue people, to each their own at this point in Nigeria.

His worthless fellow Igbos won’t see this but as soon as you write anything like this when Fulanis killed these animals in their erosion ravaged region, you ll see some of their useless kinsmen here telling you not to celebrate the death of their kinsmen.

This animal needs to be found and rendered worthless…

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Emmerlee(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Guys guys please let's not mock anyone at all, that is bad! Those you are mocking may actually have been Obidients oh.

I really pray these massacres stop soon cry
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by 07kjb: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2023
ogwumgbe:

You are in big trouble if you want to be, SE are Christians but are ready to return any attack from any idiot tit for tat, so if you like turn your other cheek for them to slaughter and design na your problem, Bible said that the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent ones will take it by force,

Kudos. all there non senses should remain outside the EAST

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by CSTRR: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Exceed15: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2023
I feel bad about their death. This is the reason I was telling the idiot, brainwashed, mind infested with forgetfulness of apc terror and still celebrating Muslim- Muslim win.

To everyone who support Muslim- Muslim leadership na like dis apc go happen to una too.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Hussein035: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Sergio101:
cheesy

Herdsmen ain't even bothered about the election brouhaha.

Just dey do wetin they know how best to do.

After all......Atiku is there brother, shetima thier uncle, Tinubu their clergy man grin.......they can only stop if an entirely strange force to them is elected

But shebi APC won Benue??.......werin kwonsan me.

The era of "remember them in prayer has gone" cool

People should stop disturbing fake news. All this killing in Benue is the handiwork of their own current governor Ortom. He has done the same thing before and he is still doing it.

Nobody should tag APC. The governor is the one creating the problem for his people due to personal interest
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by Emmerlee(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

His worthless fellow Igbos won’t see this but as soon as you write anything like this when Fulanis killed these animals in their erosion ravaged region, you ll see some of their useless kinsmen here telling you not to celebrate the death of their kinsmen.

This animal needs to be found and rendered worthless…

His comment is terrible and emotion laden, he speaks for himself only. Don't generalize based on the personal submission of one person. What is happening in Benue and other places is quite terrible to say the least sad
Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by 07kjb: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2023
eebraa:
Ortom wants to use this agenda so his party can win election. E no go work. Na only Rev. Fr Alia of APC we know for this Benue governorship election. BTW from so many comments I see here,I can tell that there are so many evil people in this country who don't mind if the country burns because their bigot of a candidate didn't win. They are go greedy and blindfolded by hate and bigotry.

You people will continue to suffer,it seems u guys don't think over there

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue by HeroicMeastro: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.