Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2093 Views)

/ / Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Beebah321(f): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Blupen:
This girl you never sleep?? abi you deh busy deh chat with your boyfriends??
Lol u be the boyfriends na. Na because of u I never sleep cheesy
Re: by Blupen(m): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Beebah321:
Lol u be the boyfriends na. Na because of u I never sleep cheesy
ahh only me one be boyfriends? there is no statement to your truth, ooh sorry there is no truth to your statement cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Beebah321(f): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Blupen:
ahh only me one be boyfriends? there is no statement to your truth, ooh sorry there is no truth to your statement cheesy
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: by Qatar2022: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2023
akwesenana:
I feel like a dwarf. cry
Bro you're almost dwarf
Re: by akwesenana: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Boss Olasyke, I don tire for the fake life.cry

Besides, I don make many enemies for the NL.
Make they no come troll me say I be jambite. grin
Re: by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
akwesenana:
Boss Olasyke, I don tire for the fake life.cry

Besides, I don make many enemies for the NL.
Make they no come troll me say I be jambite. grin
Brooooo grin grin
Re: by akwesenana: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Olasyke:

Brooooo grin grin
What's good?

Would you mind Translating this to English for me?

Oma se o. Ki obi de ran ono lo si ile-iwe, lati di eniyan pataki to mo n ko, to mo n ka, ko si je wipe abo e re. Paa bo.

Thanks. smiley
Re: by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2023
akwesenana:
What's good?

Would you mind Translating this to English for me?

Oma se o. Ki obi de ran ono lo si ile-iwe, lati di eniyan pataki to mo n ko, to mo n ka, ko si je wipe abo e re. Paa bo.

Thanks. smiley

What a pity, make parent send child to school to become a great person, that knows how to read, and know how to write, then it turned out it was fruitless, a waste of effort.

Where you copy this yoruba from?
My head wan craze as I dey try pitch am together as some of the words no correct but na the meaning be dat.
Re: by akwesenana: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2023
Olasyke:

What a pity, make parent send child to school to become a great person, that knows how to read, and know how to write, then it turned out it was fruitless, a waste of effort.

My head wan craze as I dey try pitch am together as some of the words no correct but na the meaning be dat.
Lol. Maybe the error na from my side.

Na one girl wey say I dey stalk her wey no wan let me rest.

Thanks a lot, you get mouth. cool

1 Like

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Olasyke:

You try. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
akwesenana:
Lol. Maybe the error na from my side.

Na one girl wey say I dey stalk her wey no wan let me rest.

Thanks a lot, you get mouth. cool

It is interesting to see how much length you went to to translate my post. 😂😂
Re: by akwesenana: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

It is interesting to see how much length you went to to translate my post.
Not more interesting than the fact that a stalkee goes through the post of her supposed 'stalker'.
Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
akwesenana:
Not more interesting than the fact that a stalkee goes through the post of her supposed 'stalker'.

You know, you go still tey for Jambito Land, because why the heck did you not think I saw this post in the Romance section? 🤣🤣

Excuse me, is it hidden? It is literally right there on the first page while I scrolling through this afternoon.

You made your comment at 9:53 a.m. in the morning, you think if I had gone through your posts, I would have seen it seen earlier and responded if I want to? LMAOOOOO.
Re: by akwesenana: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You know, you go still tey for Jambito Land, because why the heck did you not think I saw this post in the Romance section?
Why would you go ahead to view a thread created by your 'stalker'?
Re: by akwesenana: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
...And, that Jambito line is stale, at least coming from you. From the time you spend jumping uninvited into peoples mentions, you must be in 100l or 200l. As at the time of my first matriculation, you were probably writing names of noise makers. Well, except you're a serIAL JAMB failure.
Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
akwesenana:
Why would you go ahead to view a thread created by your 'stalker'?

Come and sue me, ngbayen.

And I'm glad you very well know the shit you can quote me to always say.

I am quite pleased with how nature has made some of us realise and appreciate our hierarchies in things.
Re: by akwesenana: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Awon stalking stalker grin. At the end of the day, we'll all log out to face our realities. Till then, keep on with the delusions. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Saw Her Period Twice This Month / Stil Virgin! / What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.