Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties (40643 Views)

Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by afbstrategies: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:
I think this is best election so far and the collation process was free fair and credible. The out come of the results has not go against any candidate but fair to them. Emerging Peter Obi won Lagos state, if that should be the case tinubu would have proceed to react over compromise. Inec should proceed and announce Jagaban as the winner period
You’re not well informed. I hope you’re not handling your life the way INEC handled this election. Millions of Nigerians beg to differ though.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by juman(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC chairman is going no where.
The election is good and credible.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Tannhauser(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Doggedness!

God bless The Independent National Electoral Commission

Great work, and history made!

The best election in the history of Nigeria!

[left][/left]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by crazygod(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
benitwater:
Future impossible tense,
Resign for what?
Had it been it was d other way round would they also ask for his resignation?
Remember all the presidential candidates have signed the peace accord and also promise to accept who ever wins
And Tinubu didn't honor this same peace accord if not why would voters be intimidated by political touts and security agents?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
You will,,,,Olodo
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sane members of Nairaland have spoken......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by ipobarecriminals: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin Nor mind those worthless LPdpigs sad tongue grin

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Zionman24: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
They can fool the fools but can't fool everyone. They gave Obi Lagos to claim that election was free and fair.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by FEMoxylian: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obidients no even get talk for this matter. Let PDP tackle APC....Distant third dey rake. When they ask them to merge dem dey do big man

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
I honestly wanted Atiku to win because I pity christians... But they shoot themselves on the foot unfortunately... I'm currently fully beatified in reality. Nobody knows about my crazy support for Atiku. To Family and friends I'm asiwaju supporter, here I'm rooting for PDP.. honestly I pity my Christian friends
Who is the person that will suffer the Christians? Is it Tinubu whose wife is a pastor and children are Christians?
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by PJ123: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
Fallacy!!!
INEC chairman must step down whether he likes it or not.

Nigeria cannot continue giving office to incompetent people.

Nigeria must be liberated whether evil people likes it or not 💯

Dindinrin, so Obi is the competent one. Why didn't he liberate Anambra?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Illegal1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Na craze dey worry them....
baba u no dey go any were...

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Mayhem1: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:
I think this is best election so far and the collation process was free fair and credible. The out come of the results has not go against any candidate but fair to them. Emerging Peter Obi won Lagos state, if that should be the case tinubu would have proceed to react over compromise. Inec should proceed and announce Jagaban as the winner period
Thunder will strike you there, fool, how was it free and fair😡

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Mahmoud Yakubu is an APC member.He will soon contest for governor under APC when he retire.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by pacesetting: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peter Obi won Lagos with over 800,000 votes. APC cropped the result and added more votes for themselves.
ManirBK:

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by sweetjohn(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
LP top to bottom

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Nice one. INEC Chairman is giving them hot 🔥 Hot

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Hoist: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:

May Nigeria happen to you. You won't escape what you support. Bandits that emerged during PMB's government didn't segregate in their choice of victims, those who rolled in the mud for him. Continue!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by thebestprice(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
I honestly wanted Atiku to win because I pity christians... But they shoot themselves on the foot unfortunately... I'm currently fully beatified in reality. Nobody knows about my crazy support for Atiku. To Family and friends I'm asiwaju supporter, here I'm rooting for PDP.. honestly I pity my Christian friends
beatified ? Are you a dead Saint of the Catholic church?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by thebestprice(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
Mahmoud Yakubu is an APC member.He will soon contest for governor under APC when he retire.
don't forget Attahiru Jega attempted to run for president under the APC too

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Hussein035: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
SellerAccount:
shocked shocked shocked

See confidence.

There are forces behind this man.

Our labour shall not be in vain.

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a message through the number on my signature.

Your labour will be in vain because Obi neglected some important part of the country. Imagine campaigning in the christian and Igbo dominated areas alone in the north when you know that 90% of Northern population are Muslims, what result did you expect coupled with the fact that their population is 50% of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Slynation(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Worry about yourself and family, the Christians will always take care of themselves...

The way you sounded it as the Muslims are planning to go on a killing spree, but lemme put it to you clearly that for every attack will be reciprocated swiftly in multiple folds, gone are the days the Christians will wait on God to take vengeance, no religion has the monopoly of violence, Tinubu has won, but that shouldn't be a criterion for the Muslims to behave abnormally, afterall, peace is given to those who prepare for war...!!
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Enemyofpeace: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abeg make den declare the result of the presidential election and let's move on with our lives.
This govt can't do any better than they've done with this election. It would be naive to expect a govt that messed up the economy, security, our unity, fuel supply and simple currency change to perform excellently in national elections with all its logistic challenges and loopholes for corruption.
Let's get real jare and declare the winner.
If we scuttle this election because we don't like BAT, we may be working for Atiku and his Fulani people.
No matter what, I think we are better off with BAT than with Bubu or Atiku.
I'm not BATified yet o.🤣
Just being real

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Slynation(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hussein035:

Your labour will be in vain because Obi neglected some important part of the country. Imagine campaigning in the christian and Igbo dominated areas alone in the north when you know that 90% of Northern population are Muslims, what result did you expect coupled with the fact that their population is 50% of Nigeria
Keep kwayet, even if Obi campaigned in the Emirs palace they will never vote for him...so spare us that trash and enjoy your victory, Obi has a very nice outing and we are very proud of him...
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by kioski: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Babastrong(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Don't mind obidafts party. They want you to declear their loser(obi) as winner of the election.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by ultimateprof: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
This INEC chairman is doing his final job for the country. Nobody will an incompetent being like this again!
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Slynation(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Abeg make den declare the result of the presidential election and let's move on with our lives.
This govt can't do any better than they've done with this election. It would be naive to expect a govt that messed up the economy, security, our unity, fuel supply and simple currency change to perform excellently in national elections with all its logistic challenges and loopholes for corruption.
Let's get real jare and declare the winner.
If we scuttle this election because we don't like BAT, we may be working for Atiku and his Fulani people.
No matter what, I think we are better off with BAT than with Bubu or Atiku.
I'm not BATified yet o.🤣
Just being real
Exactly bro... afterall there was no manifesto and our expectations of Tinubu's government is very low, so even if the price of fuel and dollar jumped to #950/litre and #2500/$ who wouldn't even bulge...!!
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:
una never know wetin dey cook😅😅😅. That's All i have to say
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by GistFullGround: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2023

No dignity!

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by LegacyB: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Am a Christian and am Proud I voted Tinubu. You wanted to use religion to pull a wool over our eyes but God no gree u. I will still Vote him again for second term ooo.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Slynation(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
Why are you people tackling Mahmoud Yakubu? He is only calling the results available on his desk...

The problem with us is that we think we can tackle corruption from the head when the foundation is faulty, who aided the rigging (NYSC members, INEC ad-hoc staffs, Youths, University VCs, Politicians, Police men etc) but everybody is calling for Mahmoud's head whose job was only to say next state please...!!

Nigerians needs to learn how to channel there grievances to the rightful source...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Intercepted & Killed In Borno Today By Soldiers (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.