Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties (40619 Views)

Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Tareq1105: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
I'm still waiting to see how he spins the 25% required in FCT.

Abuja has the status of a state in this circumstances.

Don't forget that Obasanjo never won FCT in 2019.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by fabolouz1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
No brave man runs away from the fiercest battle.
Only a coward does.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Marpol2021(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bear this in mind,the same fate that befall Abiola will surely happen to the druglord.
ManirBK:
I think this is best election so far and the collation process was free fair and credible. The out come of the results has not go against any candidate but fair to them. Emerging Peter Obi won Lagos state, if that should be the case tinubu would have proceed to react over compromise. Inec should proceed and announce Jagaban as the winner period
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by shimolv: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by AroleOduduwa2: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tareq1105:

Abuja has the status of a state in this circumstances.

Don't forget that Obasanjo never won FCT in 2019.

He got the minimum 25% as required by law.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Pascaldebravoo: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:
I think this is best election so far and the collation process was free fair and credible. The out come of the results has not go against any candidate but fair to them. Emerging Peter Obi won Lagos state, if that should be the case tinubu would have proceed to react over compromise. Inec should proceed and announce Jagaban as the winner period

It is just a matter of time Nigeria will eject people like you.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Softmirror: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
I honestly wanted Atiku to win because I pity christians... But they shoot themselves on the foot unfortunately... I'm currently fully beatified in reality. Nobody knows about my crazy support for Atiku. To Family and friends I'm asiwaju supporter, here I'm rooting for PDP.. honestly I pity my Christian friends

YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH. TINUBU IS A VERY LIBERAL AND HUMANE BEING.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by dahmie2013: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Don't mind them. Let them be crying foul.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Juju70(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Come on quiet there! Are those the realistic figures
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by naturefellow(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by naturefellow(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Godsfrezx:
The work of setting Nigeria on the path of progress was aborted by Mahmoud Yakubu of INEC. It shall never be well with him and his family. Say Amen and like.
Amen
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by IbroMaka(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lol... Dude spent many years abroad.

An Ox-bridge graduate

Hin na fine bobo

metaluterus:
Something that annoys me with this INEC Chairman face is his clean shaved face.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by naturefellow(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Doggedness!

God bless The Independent National Electoral Commission

Great work, and history made!

The best election in the history of Nigeria!
This one's brain needs a check.

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by shinealight(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
I honestly wanted Atiku to win because I pity christians... But they shoot themselves on the foot unfortunately... I'm currently fully beatified in reality. Nobody knows about my crazy support for Atiku. To Family and friends I'm asiwaju supporter, here I'm rooting for PDP.. honestly I pity my Christian friends

How many faces do you really have…..you have just acknowledged only two of them but people like you usually have several.
Learn to be a Man or Woman, as the case may be! undecided undecided
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Spanki(f): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:
https://dailytrust.com/i-wont-step-down-inec-chairman-replies-opposition-parties/?fbclid=IwAR362JwpdiibCWyyouztb19L3RvmnfmtgTGIDjgSjJK0YWTMU6-jg8uPdbU

Opposition parties should shut the hell up! Please conclude the election and announce our President elect!
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by chudez0147(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
What was the essence of naira redesign Asiwaju I salute you sire!
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Heavensent01(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Inec should speed up with the collations

The storm is over, we wait and prepared for it

congrats to All Nigerians
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by tyinfinity: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Step down you conspired with obi peter to rig in lagos.we have evidence that you collected bribe worth millions of dollars from obi.you should resign
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by onuman: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Because Mammood feels still protected by his fellow tribesman who placed him on the unmerited position of INEC Chairmanship.

Mammod had since deleted every entry in his biography online associating him with Fulani race.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:

You are stupid
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Realist777: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:
https://dailytrust.com/i-wont-step-down-inec-chairman-replies-opposition-parties/?fbclid=IwAR362JwpdiibCWyyouztb19L3RvmnfmtgTGIDjgSjJK0YWTMU6-jg8uPdbU
Nigeria election is game of 'rig make I rig'
The best rigger would always win!
Atiku and Obi did the same but the party with the highest number of smart and crooked riggers emerged the winner!
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by bayelsaowei(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Useless man..and him pikin go dey abroad oo whilst he sticks around to serve Nigerians immense pains..
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by willibounce1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Step down kill LP and PDP. Make them go Hugh transformer. Let dem go and learn politics. 8 years should be enough to learn.

Enrol in the Jagaban school of political sagacity and earn professional certificate in higher level politics.

No be all these nzogbu nzogbu ipob politics of hatred, propaganda and victim mentality.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Toks2008(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by RPG2020(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Na your papa get Nigeria
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Tataffo: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by millionboi2: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Nonsense you didn't talk Abt tribalism you are just on religion.pity yourself 1st.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Owontime: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
I don't understand the noise how did Labour Party expect to win this election, some explain to me please. A party that is getting zero in the Northern states.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by obi58: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:

Partisan Fool it is IMAGINE and not EMERGING.

If you are blind to all the overwhelming video evidence of rigging everywhere then there is no point in taking anything you say serious

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by jice(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:

They don't need your pity because it is the christians deployed to demote and debase Christianity. Every man shall answer what he did with grace given to him
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Global2000: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
This human can't you for once reason like human you are. Sshhhh!!.

Moh247:
grin
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Feggie3: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
Losers as always. The elections were free and fair when JEGA declared Jonathan the winner of the 2011 elections and thesame JEGA became an enemy of democracy when he announced Buhari as the winner of 2015 elections .
Animal from the abode of pigs🐷.. Will you shut up that dirty gutter you called a mouth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe / Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.