Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties (40642 Views)

Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by MamaletASO: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
This man has done his best.

The 2023 Presidential Election was free, fair and credible election to a very reasonable extent.

It was a perfect one and people's vote truly count.

The aggrieved candidate should show a good spirit of sportsmanship and congratulate the Winner.

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by SIONKPO1(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2023
I sense;
*Run off
*Civilian interim government
*Military intervention

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2023
ManirBK:
I think this is best election so far and the collation process was free fair and credible. The out come of the results has not go against any candidate but fair to them. Imerging Peter Obi won Lagos state, if that should be the case tinubu would have proceed to react over compromise. Inec should proceed and announce Jagaban as the winner period

Tinubu won rivers ? Peter Obi won Lagos landslide, as a data scientist, the pattern, anomalies, insights on the apc winnings is too much. So much anomalies.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Donedeal1(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Professor Yakubu please continue the good works

The whole Country is behind you.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Mumud is dance of shame.His bride collected to compromise election will bury him IFSandHA angry
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Donedeal1:
Professor Yakubu please continue the good works

The whole Country is behind you.
WHAT AN OLD MAN WITH DEMANTIA GIVE YOU? MORE SORROW MORE JAPA,NA YOU INSINCERE SUPPORTERS GO STIL JAPA WHN JAGABAN MELT. angry
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Aboki99(m): 1:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Tissaia:
I honestly wanted Atiku to win because I pity christians... But they shoot themselves on the foot unfortunately... I'm currently fully beatified in reality. Nobody knows about my crazy support for Atiku. To Family and friends I'm asiwaju supporter, here I'm rooting for PDP.. honestly I pity my Christian friends

The xtians have taught us Northerners some valuable lessons.

They've show us how to vote in future elections. Let's see who have the numbers in 2027! Shege ka fasa!
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by jimcaddy(m): 1:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Approach which stupid courts. They should not worry now, your lives will have no meaning. Those who conspired to rig this election will never sleep well at night because you will not know peace. You'll regret ever rigging this election. If everyone is saying the same thing, doesn't it mean that something is wrong? But your coconut heads will not allow you to listen. Let's stop conducting elections in Nigeria henceforth. Just scrap INec and be appointing who ever you want to rule the country. Useless bunch of people.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Williams893195: 2:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Rebuke:
Hahaha. Don't forget there's someone who can step yhu down though.
It's only in Nigeria yhu will see people forcing themselves on the citizens to lead or serve by all means.

FRAUD of a chairman, shame on yhu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLavlwMZ0Gw
some fools will never see this truth!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by ozo13(m): 4:13am On Mar 01, 2023
thebestprice:
I advice he steps down .

The news going on about him on all international news media> CNN BBC aljazeera CFI etc is very very negative and embarrassing
🤣.so referee should abandon a match in the middle of an important game . continue 😭
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by ozo13(m): 4:15am On Mar 01, 2023
jimcaddy:
Approach which stupid courts. They should not worry now, your lives will have no meaning. Those who conspired to rig this election will never sleep well at night because you will not know peace. You'll regret ever rigging this election. If everyone is saying the same thing, doesn't it mean that something is wrong? But your coconut heads will not allow you to listen. Let's stop conducting elections in Nigeria henceforth. Just scrap INec and be appointing who ever you want to rule the country. Useless bunch of people.
keyboard warrior.someone like you will hide under the bed when e reach to show street for protest.Soldiers are waiting for your type to hit the street
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by okuta007: 4:21am On Mar 01, 2023
thebestprice:
I advice he steps down .

The news going on about him on all international news media> CNN BBC aljazeera CFI etc is very very negative and embarrassing

he will go to jail

the fight has just started

this is treason against the Nigerian people
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by okuta007: 4:22am On Mar 01, 2023
SIONKPO1:
I sense;
*Run off
*Civilian interim government
*Military intervention

Military coup loading ……

What Jonathan avoided in 2015

Buhari has managed to create

If Jonathan did this to Buhari

Will there be an APC government in 2015?

e don red, e go set
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by thegrinch(m): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Tissaia:
I honestly wanted Atiku to win because I pity christians... But they shoot themselves on the foot unfortunately... I'm currently fully beatified in reality. Nobody knows about my crazy support for Atiku. To Family and friends I'm asiwaju supporter, here I'm rooting for PDP.. honestly I pity my Christian friends

Honestly, You should pity yourself, for we have no need for Pity. No matter wo wins, we will Thrive, We will flourish, we will prosper!
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by herbalwisdom52(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Why do i have this feelings that president buhari will be shot dead after leaving office.....
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by ogatboy(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Free and fair? No sir, saying that is insulting Nigerians to their face. Like I said INEC has decided to burn NIgeria, I already have my petrol and kerosene and I am ready to start pouring it.

You cannot force and illegitimate President on its citizens. One killing people for power, NO NO.
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Waterbear(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tissaia:

Don't pity Christians.. every body go feel am...
You will all feel it
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by jimcaddy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dummy like you. We won't protest, we will let you lot enjoy your candidate. We don't think like you bunch of hungry mofos who will sell your conscience and your integrity over a plate of porridge. Shebi that porridge will be what will feed you and your family for the next four years now. I won't argue with you APC blockheads. You are not worth my time.
ozo13:
keyboard warrior.someone like you will hide under the bed when e reach to show street for protest.Soldiers are waiting for your type to hit the street
Re: I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties by Mayhem1: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
ManirBK:
I think this is best election so far and the collation process was free fair and credible. The out come of the results has not go against any candidate but fair to them. Imerging Peter Obi won Lagos state, if that should be the case tinubu would have proceed to react over compromise. Inec should proceed and announce Jagaban as the winner period
thunder will fire you fool, they removed 400k votes from Obi's Lagos result, you're a dunce for saying this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Ikem ​bridge Collapses And Cuts Off Enugu, Benue, Ebonyi Communities (Photos) / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.