Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked (2220 Views)

Breast Challenge: Two Best Friends Go Naked On Street To See Who Has The Heavy B / Two Beautiful Ladies Go Naked As They Fight Over A Man (video) / Candi B & Megan Thee Stallion Go Naked To Celebrate No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by CrisNews12: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked

Visit the link below for more details:
https://eightnoon.com/u/1130/PHOTOS:-Women-Protest-In-Abuja-Over-Election-Results,-Threaten-To-Go-Naked

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by kilimanjaro(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Let them go naked first abeg, we will just watch free show cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by Fahvvy: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
So what if they go naked?
Will heaven come down? undecided...

And besides sef...
Girls have literally been walking naked since the beginning of the 21st century so it's nothing new undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by hkidola00(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wizkid is a disgrace for not speaking in dis election...idiot

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by kelspinall(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
we see nudity everyday and we're also bored and done seeing it....do the protest appropriately
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by Wickedfacts: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
hkidola00:

Let me give you another list of idiots
Burna
Phyno
Flavour

I guess they are deaf and dumb

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by Meedon: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Allow them to naked

I wan check something.
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by Meedon: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Let me give you another list of idiots
Burna
Phyno
Flavour

I guess they are deaf and dumb

Wetin you want make them talk?
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2023
They should be naked already if they are really serious

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by Brandiebird: 1:11am On Mar 01, 2023
👀
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by Kobojunkie: 1:16am On Mar 01, 2023
CrisNews12:
PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked

Visit the link below for more details:
https://eightnoon.com/u/1130/PHOTOS:-Women-Protest-In-Abuja-Over-Election-Results,-Threaten-To-Go-Naked
See what Nigerian women have reduced themselves to believing abeg. So na their unclothedness go impact politics? Kai! undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by imagrg(m): 4:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Another good hookup advert since cash scarcity nor let preek raise again.
Let's see if going naked would give erection to the people who conducted this fake election. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by idris646(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2023
i can't say no to free boobs..
let em do their worst.
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by ComputerOperato: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2023
I'm only interested in the naked part. grin cool
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
The world will continue even with their unclothedness, the decision will stand too.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked by UrPapa: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2023
hkidola00:
this una sense of entitlement is crazy

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. / Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance / What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.