Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

My Encounter With The Marine World. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With The Marine World. (91209 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Understanding The Marine World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Ginaz(f): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pidaa:

It happens to me too but mine is when am in attack and sometimes prayer too. From my little experience I think it is a attack from the enemy because when you are in prayer you are shooting an arrow into the enemy camp and u don't expect the enemy to clap or smile back at u so dey are going to attack u back with full force and that shock is a result of the attack

I noticed whenever I say a prayer of protection against this person(I feel his hands are not clean towards me) I get this electric feeling over my body.

I will keep praying. Just that I'm confused on what is going on.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by BikoMERCYme(f): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
walex0007:
Please pida, help me out things are not going well with me, am going to be 31 this month ,i have not make any thing in life

Same here man of God @pidaa.......

I really don't understand my life too......I'm 32 already......

Left university 5 yrs ago with no good job till now......

Some of my university mates/friend r at least living better Dan I do.......considering the situation of the country........

Can't even remember the last time I said a prayer....... sometimes feel it isn't working.........infact tot of saying one weakens dis days.........
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ginaz:

I noticed whenever I say a prayer of protection against this person(I feel his hands are not clean towards me) I get this electric feeling over my body.

I will keep praying. Just that I'm confused on what is going on.
This world is evil and alot of people are in occultic world but smile with you. With the little age I have lived on planet earth I have saw alot of wickedness and u need to stand against them or u will become their victim. The way to fight against them is by taking your spiritual life serious, getting closer to God. God will see u through in Jesus name. My prayer for every one on this thread that faces oppression from the evil one is that let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end in Jesus name. Victory is ours in Jesus name

26 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Same here man of God @pidaa.......

I really don't understand my life too......I'm 32 already......

Left university 5 yrs ago with no good job till now......

Some of my university mates/friend r at least living better Dan I do.......considering the situation of the country........

Can't even remember the last time I said a prayer....... sometimes feel it isn't working.........infact tot of saying one weakens dis days.........
Am trying to create a prayer group for all of us that have one or two spiritual burden. Remember the bible said where two or more people are gather in my name am there.

17 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Am trying to create a prayer group of prayer. If u are a satanic agent that is bent to scatter good things God have created pls keep off

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by walex0007(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pidaa:
Send me your number
09063821061 That my number thanks
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Richdee1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pidaa:

Send me your number
Boss I'm almost in same delima with him
Been praying for days
I fell again
Just had sex today 😔😔😔
I regretted my actions after I was done
I really need to stay away from my bb for some time

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nwachi22(f): 1:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Pidaa:

Am trying to create a prayer group for all of us that have one or two spiritual burden. Remember the bible said where two or more people are gather in my name am there.

Please add me to the prayer group.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by TheeOracle(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
@BikoMERCYme, Nwachi22 and others seeking for help please note that for God to help there is always a cause and an effect. Please those of you relying on the young man Pidaa should not make the mistake of forgetting that God is the focus and not man. Hence as much as Pidaa opens a prayer group for people who needs it, remember that faith is activated by hearing the word of God and you must work out your salvation with fear and trembling (humility, openness of your heart, gratitude for what Jesus have done for you).

May the good Lord bless you all richly as you begin the journey of your battle with sons of this world. His bless you Pidaa, and may the wisdom of the Spirit of God rest upon you to open the eyes of your understanding to see that which is the hope of your calling to guide these lost sheep. Peace and light to all of you.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by TheeOracle(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
The day I spoke against Sisterfire on this thread, I remember that night, her spirit husband and wife visited me and they came thru the window of my room, I have a habit of waking by 3am to pray but that morning I woke by 1am to pray and suddenly I saw these two fools standing at the door of my bedroom angry, I laughed and went to my kitchen to snack and drink water. They were stuck at the door and couldn’t walk pass. I asked the foolish fallen angels to leave my house and those fools left the window of my room open. I swore that the window was sealed but in the morning it was wide open which was impossible because i use AC all the time in that particular room, I knew it was them so they can strike fear in my heart grin grin

Button line is if you know who you are in Christ all these worthless demons and fallen angels will avoid you like a plague because you cause severe havoc and damage them where it hurts most.

By God’s mercies and grace, I’ve challenged and encountered hundreds of demon and occult people and fallen angels live severally even in a marine church a pastor feel to the ground when he wanted to lay hands on me, he was so embarrassed and asked me not to come there again.

My purpose of visiting the church was to tell him to let go of a family friends he held hostage, luckily I travelled to that state and the friend invited me, I told them the pastor is a marine and they were angry but because of the powerful things God has done for them thru me, they agreed but until I visit the pastor. During prayer the demonic pastor avoided where I sat and later I went to him when he touched me he fell from the platform, I walked out and that was how God freed those friends.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by BikoMERCYme(f): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
TheeOracle:
@BikoMERCYme, Nwachi22 and others seeking for help please note that for God to help there is always a cause and an effect. Please those of you relying on the young man Pidaa should not make the mistake of forgetting that God is the focus and not man. Hence as much as Pidaa opens a prayer group for people who needs it, remember that faith is activated by hearing the word of God and you must work out your salvation with fear and trembling (humility, openness of your heart, gratitude for what Jesus have done for you).

May the good Lord bless you all richly as you begin the journey of your battle with sons of this world. His bless you Pidaa, and may the wisdom of the Spirit of God rest upon you to open the eyes of your understanding to see that which is the hope of your calling to guide these lost sheep. Peace and light to all of you.

Thanks u so much sire.....
God bless......
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
TheeOracle:
The day I spoke against Sisterfire on this thread, I remember that night, her spirit husband and wife visited me and they came thru the window of my room, I have a habit of waking by 3am to pray but that morning I woke by 1am to pray and suddenly I saw these two fools standing at the door of my bedroom angry, I laughed and went to my kitchen to snack and drink water. They were stuck at the door and couldn’t walk pass. I asked the foolish fallen angels to leave my house and those fools left the window of my room open. I swore that the window was sealed but in the morning it was wide open which was impossible because i use AC all the time in that particular room, I knew it was them so they can strike fear in my heart grin grin

Button line is if you know who you are in Christ all these worthless demons and fallen angels will avoid you like a plague because you cause severe havoc and damage them where it hurts most.

By God’s mercies and grace, I’ve challenged and encountered hundreds of demon and occult people and fallen angels live severally even in a marine church a pastor feel to the ground when he wanted to lay hands on me, he was so embarrassed and asked me not to come there again.

My purpose of visiting the church was to tell him to let go of a family friends he held hostage, luckily I travelled to that state and the friend invited me, I told them the pastor is a marine and they were angry but because of the powerful things God has done for them thru me, they agreed but until I visit the pastor. During prayer the demonic pastor avoided where I sat and later I went to him when he touched me he fell from the platform, I walked out and that was how God freed those friends.

... Wat will u gain if all these demons disturb ur useless life.? Those u thought I sent came without my notice. If I decide to torment u hmmmmmmmm I will nail a piece metal in ur dick holes or send u to unknown wilderness already .
My eyes on u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
TheeOracle:

I pity people that are scared of her......

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
... Wat will u gain if all these demons disturb ur useless life.? Those u thought I sent came without my notice. If I decide to torment u hmmmmmmmm I will nail a piece metal in ur dick holes or send u in wilderness already .
My eyes on u!

Madam stop picking pixs from the net to deceive people

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
zoer:

Madam stop picking pixs from the net to deceive people
So I have no right to pick picture memes which I love ?
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
... Wat will u gain if all these demons disturb ur useless life.? Those u thought I sent came without my notice. If I decide to torment u hmmmmmmmm I will nail a piece metal in ur dick holes or send u to unknown wilderness already .
My eyes on u!

How you dey feel am for your body....I no warn you?....if you think say you abnormal people dey wey the crase in the spirit and physical for the lord.....people wey you fit put fear for them body no dey Nairaland again ooo.....Out fashioned standard na eim you dey operate.......

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
So I have no right to pick picture memes which I love ?
Madam you have no right to take somebody creative African wedding dress to make it look like you are a witch....stop impersonating

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
TheeOracle:

He has just said everything. God is the only person that can help us. And we need faith and trust in him only.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
zoer:

Madam you have no right to take somebody creative African wedding dress to make it look like you are a witch....stop impersonating

... So being a witch is now next sweet thing after shawarma all of a sudden my dear? cheesy
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
zoer:

How you dey feel am for your body....I no warn you?....if you think say you abnormal people dey wey the crase in the spirit and physical for the lord.....people wey you fit put fear for them body no dey Nairaland again ooo.....Out fashioned standard na eim you dey operate.......
... You are a christian you are down below the food chain. You are meant to be scared at every minute. If you ( zoer ) say u won't be scared then fine prepare to enter my web.

Are you ready ?

Hahahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
... You are a christian you are down below the food chain. You are meant to be scared at every minute. If you ( zoer ) say u won't be scared then fine prepare to enter my web.

Are you ready ?

Hahahahahahaha grin grin
See you ooo.....you get web?.......I will warn you for the last time......I will be your down fall .....

For your information I am not just a Christian...I am a born again Christian, thoroughly Holy Ghost bred, and get it in your light skull that I am not a type of Christian that preach just "Jesus Loves you" but I call down judgement.

I come forward let's put it to test...... But know you will die....

15 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:

Are you ready ?

Hahahahahahaha grin grin

So making people scared is your power.....hahahahahah....

Praying against you is a waste of my time.....you had already been defeated by the blood of the lamb.... Gerarahere NGBEKE WANNA BE WINCH.

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:

Are you ready ?

Hahahahahahaha grin grin

Why do you have to steal picture from this novel to use as your dp.....we no dey fear ......Though we are flesh and blood but we dey trample on powers in high places.....

Ehen.....somebody say you get fallen angels abi na Nephilims as toy soldiers?.....You are just a joke

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
For now runaway little girl sisterfire people with BIG GOD are discussing.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
zoer:

See you ooo.....you get web?.......I will warn you for the last time......I will be your down fall .....

For your information I am not just a Christian...I am a born again Christian, thoroughly Holy Ghost bed, and get it in your light skull that I am not a type of Christian that preach just "Jesus Loves you" but I call down judgement.

I come forward let's put it to test...... But know you will die....
So you are a high ranked soldier of gayrapist called Jesus Christ hoh? cheesy
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
So you are a high ranked soldier of gayrapist called Jesus Christ hoh? cheesy

Did he bleeped your dead husband?....
Because that's not my Savior you are referring too..Your own Jesus is different little witch

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by ifihearam: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2023
TheeOracle:

Which church and how did you identify he was marine related?

we need more of this king encounters, sweet and emboldens ones faith.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2023
zoer:

Did he bleeped your dead husband?....
Because that's not my Savior you are referring too..Your own Jesus is different little witch
See wat a child of god is saying . So filthy ...u will soon be mine soon and forever grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2023
SisterFire:
See wat a child of god is saying . So filthy ...u will soon be mine soon and forever grin

You think say na only little winch Sabi crase?
Ask Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and John the Baptist how e be.

Now you know am a child of God abi....Eclear.
Who go be your own?....that winch wey you chop small.....

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Sisterfire i openly challenge you.....

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2023
SisterFire:

When you been the call Jesus gay na your husband him bleep?....Ans the question...no run oo

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2023
zoer:
Sisterfire i openly challenge you.....
Create a thread for it . So our young ignorant pidaa won't be pertubed because u are so eager to destroy this thread because you are indeed sent by Satan to kill n destroy .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.