Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Encounter With The Marine World. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With The Marine World. (91189 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Understanding The Marine World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Ubong001(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
i really like this thread pls everybody with similar stories should contribute because this has really strengthen me thank you @pidaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Joeev: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Suspect33:
pls can you expatiate on the black Adam part?

It's a long explanation. But, read revelations the part where the river Euphrates dries to make way for the kings of the east. That's basically what that black Adams is. It's a long explanation and with lots of proofs my brother.

And it's very hard to believe, even if I told you the whole thing you probably wouldn't believe me.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by bailey782: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
zoer:

You think say na only little winch Sabi crase?
Ask Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and John the Baptist how e be.

Now you know am a child of God abi....Eclear.
Who go be your own?....that winch wey you chop small.....

Thanks for information
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Gurakel123: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
1phone:
Prayer and stop masturbating
What??Masturbate?Yay!! I don’t masturbate
No way!Gosh so irritating
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by MAVICK2000(m): 4:42am On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
... Jesus Christ His real name 2billion years before Adam and Eve synthetic basalts project was Færalkirinx***scu that's what my mum Aghai•ghaz ( scarlet lady ) named him after giving birth to him ... He has a different dad name D'irafriscu .
He is my half brother and I know his Best food ,
Fears
Whom she loved most,
Prefared Weapon of destruction,
His first sexual orientation
His ILLUM light level
Human he loved most( Daogai ie david though David has some neph in him)
Human he hated most
His inventions
Where he lives as we speak and it's light years away from earth ,
Hobbies,
His fighting skills
What he hates most ,
His mentor,
Etc
You are human and worst still a programmed one so ur opinions has never counted since they made u 6ft with Adam's creation . Your creation was a mistake upon earth with time real owners of earth shall correct the mistake and make u better . Remember you are human with zero dominions a bit higher than dogs.
I have shown u this N , I WILL LEAVE UR THREAD

Whatever lucifer saw that made rebel against the creator is not a mystery to you i suppose

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 6:57am On Mar 12, 2023
MAVICK2000:
Whatever lucifer saw that made rebel against the creator is not a mystery to you i suppose
...No my dear Lucifer aka Holyspirit aka Allah aka Lugs•c and Yahweh aka Satan aka Nîperesi•dlac rebelled against Supreme W , Supreme W's council who later gave the wise immortals( first Antichrists ) a go ahead to fight Armageddon wars ( A war 2000times greater than WW2 because so much Solar, crazy bios nukes and horrible creatures were used ) which can never be placed on the bible.
To confuse u more in the medieval Constantine ( Reincarnated Anak or angel ) made sure Lucifer lebelled against Yahweh in d Bible and Mohammed( Reincarnated Jesus Christ ) in d Quran made sure Satan rebelled against Allah and it balanced the deceptive work.

Their were three people( All females ) who Rebelled against Yahweh aka Satan and his trinity .

No1
Laiyathxxxera***sc* known by human as Lilith ... A beautiful winged female Anaks Who was motivated by a celestial(now red serpented seraphim) to kill 80% of male angels for inequality.

Now
Seraphim aka Runésh aka me, A daughter from Satan( Yahweh ) and scarlet lady once in holy trinity and found out the atrocity of the holy trinity ( which was sacred triangle ie scalum) and rebelled so much against the holy trinity ( which was just Yahweh her dad and Allah )

No3
Scarlet lady aka Gaia ie Aghai•ghaz who is the owner of this earth whom Yahweh has no single respect for because she agreed to be with him. She didn't rebel but because of the blood lust of Satan scarlet lady abandoned him to be with his worst enemy Amun tæmos a chocolate skin winged immortal the creator of Egypt. That's all . Read the book of revelation and see how Yahweh whined so much because he was jilted and d great Armageddon fought billions of years past was mistakenly place in d Bible but with deceptic stories

In this 3 rebellious females Sarah îsingled out 2 for name destruction sparing only his daugher who is the main rebel, if Yahweh is been truthful he would have wrote about how rebellious seraphim is and not Lucifer ...Anyway who cares

Satan's destiny is to hate females till eternity though he isn't Gay like Allah and jesus ,
He is a lover of ambition to rule , When male immortals make love to women or men , Satan sits in his inner room planning his next wars against innocent aboriginals.

THIS IS SATAN AKA YAHWEH, HE HAS SO MANY ENEMIES WHO HAS HATED HIM FROM 3BILLION YEARS AGO TILL DATE , ESPECIALLY THE RED SERPENTS AKA ALPHA DRACONIANS,

This is how they portrayed Lilith since they couldn't get her because I hide her with the red serpents

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2023
MAVICK2000:
People still doubt That Yahweh is Satan when the indication is there for them.

No one asked y the last day of the week was moved from Saturday to Sunday by the Vatican?
But cherubim and seraphim churches still upheld that Saturday is the last day, n no one knew y , Seraphim church has no binding chains from Vatican city to them so they go according to wat the bible said ,which dosent help Yahweh to cover his sataness.

Now this is the truth y the Vatican made Sunday the last day ,
It's because they wanna hide his Satan tag ,
He created man and all things like he lied in the bible and RESTED ON THE 7TH DAY ,WHICH IS SATURDAY
it was saatdiie ,saat is the correct sumerian name corrupted by the Anglosax as Satan.
So the Vatican aren't comfortable with it ,because tongues were wagging and my movements were waxing strong then and they first changed the name wudiie ( gotten from WU a mandarin immortal they knew about that others don't know ) But it didn't sell. So they shifted Sunday as the 7th day and named it saatudei according to the Roman language,
How did they got saatu?
Saatu is Saturn a planet named after Satan who was a great god of sulfuric fire by an immortal Naaphamescu who founded Jupiter and Neptune which he gave naaphame

Why did he named a planet Saturn which means Satan's planet? (planet is Tuum according to Scandi-deutsch tongues of pleiades )
because of the violent activities with the sulperic acid raining seizelessly with endless fire burning in the cloud of Saturn for 30months as he sighted it on its moon just like the days of Armageddon Yahweh Satan used great sun illusion to rain fire on earth as he fought against Amun and 3 other supernaturals and their Anaks also with the red serpents and reptilians who teamed up with Amun thæmos and cuumisdiscu .
He didnt make an entrance into it and branded it Satan's planet ie Saturn( and Galileo Galilei who read it then kept the info and was stolen from him by the Vatican who branded him a witch like they brand me a witch now )
So the church who can't change saat to Wu
Decided to leave it as Saturday .

SO KNOW IT THAT SATURDAY IS THE DAY OF SATAN , THE DAY HE RESTED ON THE 7TH DAY( lies though ) AFTER CREATING ADAM FOR MORE THAN 7YEARS( we shall treat that in time smiley )!

Days were called Duei then in my time in bolog by 11century
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by terrezo2002(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Phillipson02:
Am in ,
Jesus and Yahweh are cheap gods I am ready to curse them for 40k .
Dummy. You are back from exile

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by terrezo2002(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:

No one asked y the last day of the week was moved from Saturday to Sunday by the Vatican?
But cherubim and seraphim churches still upheld that Saturday is the last day, n no one knew y , Seraphim church has no binding chains from Vatican city to them so they go according to wat the bible said ,which dosent help Yahweh to cover his sataness.

He created man and all things like he lied in the bible and RESTED ON THE 7TH DAY ,WHICH IS SATURDAY
it was saatdiie ,saat is the correct sumerian name corrupted by the Anglosax as Satan.
So the Vatican aren't comfortable with it ,because tongues were wagging and my movements were waxing strong then and they first changed the name wudiie ( gotten from WU a mandarin immortal they knew about that others don't know ) But it didn't sell. So they shifted Sunday as the 7th day and named it saatudei according to the Roman language,
How did they got saatu?
Saatu is Saturn a planet named after Satan who was a great god of sulfuric fire by an immortal Naaphamescu who founded Jupiter and Neptune which he gave naaphame

Why did he named a planet Saturn which means Satan's planet? (planet is Tuum according to Scandi-deutsch tongues of pleiades )
because of the violent activities with the sulperic acid raining seizelessly with endless fire burning in the cloud of Saturn for 30months as he sighted it on its moon just like the days of Armageddon Yahweh Satan used great sun illusion to rain fire on earth as he fought against Amun and 3 other supernaturals and their Anaks also with the red serpents and reptilians who teamed up with Amun thæmos and cuumisdiscu .
He didnt make an entrance into it and branded it Satan's planet ie Saturn( and Galileo Galilei who read it then kept the info and was stolen from him by the Vatican who branded him a witch like they brand me a witch now )

SO KNOW IT THAT SATURDAY IS THE DAY OF SATAN , THE DAY HE RESTED ON THE 7TH DAY( lies though ) AFTER CREATING ADAM FOR MORE THAN 7YEARS( we shall treat that in time smiley )!

Always typing rubbish. The more you type rubbish, the more you recieve attacks.
Just go and be decieving your likes in darkness and lies. Leave the children of light alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by MAVICK2000(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:

How did they got saatu?

why are those fallen angle chained in river euphrate?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:

How did they got saatu?

Warri proverb say "Na only palm kennel know wahala wey eim see before he bring out Banga" Jesus don show una shege dats why una dey use all this manmade theories.

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2023
MAVICK2000:
why are those fallen angle chained in river euphrate?
... No 1 Fallen angels are Allah and Jehovah who fell out with supreme W ( a being same likeness as Qua.serM5 looking like a mega star ) the creator of the universe.

These are the fallen angel of Jehovah
(1) those Anaks (un)winged who decide to use their brains to seek for their true mission on earth than Sing sacred sacred creator lord of host to Jehovah and Allah from morning to night . when you leave the sacred mountain were Yahweh lives with his trinity u are the enemy.
(2) The females like Våiva , laiyathxxxera•sc, Lyinas*******I who fought against the male anakhims when the holy trinity was away from the earth realm.
(3) Those winged Anaks who are deep into homosexuality.

River Euphrates and Tigris which flows like Niger/benue river in the farm of Jehovah aka Satan just few kilometers from the sacred mountain ( u know as mount Zion as large as ⅓ of nigeria ) is were specially made Wicked Creatures for war( holocaust cum genocide ) are kept and fed Anaks fleshes by the wing Anaks in charge.

Nothing like the biblical fallen angels Fallén from the sky? Which sky? The heaven was here on earth in Syria and up north S,Arabia , if u fall out with the trinity they track u and kill u if u can't locate the middle world in time.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2023
zoer:

Warri proverb say "Na only palm kennel know wahala wey eim see before he bring out Banga" Jesus don show una shege dats why una dey use all this manmade theories.
The truth is glaring to the blind my dear zoer. I am on ur side ,they are mind control schemers.trust me.
The Ancient Antichrists previously flaunted my suggestions on how to stop these satanists and the result is these skeptism.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
The truth is glaring to the blind my dear zoer. I am on ur side ,they are mind control schemers.trust me.
The Ancient Antichrists previously flaunted my suggestions on how to stop these satanists and the result is these skeptism.

Who be your dear?.....
I no want you to be on my side....?

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
zoer:

Who be your dear?.....
I no want you to be on my side....?
...unfortunately that's were Im stucked with my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by MAVICK2000(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
... No 1 Fallen angels are Allah and Jehovah who fell out with supreme W ( a being same likeness as Qua.serM5 looking like a mega star ) the creator of the universe.

(1) those Anaks (un)winged who decide to use their brains to seek for their true mission on earth than Sing sacred sacred creator lord of host to Jehovah and Allah from morning to night . when you leave the sacred mountain were Yahweh lives with his trinity u are the enemy.
(2) The females like Våiva , laiyathxxxera•sc, Lyinas*******I who fought against the male anakhims when the holy trinity was away from the earth realm.

River Euphrates and Tigris which flows like Niger/benue river in the farm of Jehovah aka Satan just few kilometers from the sacred mountain ( u know as mount Zion as large as ⅓ of nigeria ) is were specially made Wicked Creatures for war( holocaust cum genocide ) are kept and fed Anaks fleshes by the wing Anaks in charge.

Nothing like the biblical fallen angels Fallén from the sky? Which sky? The heaven was here on earth in Syria and up north S,Arabia , if u fall out with the trinity they track u and kill u if u can't locate the middle world in time.
Such weapon that kills an anaks and other such can a mortal weld it
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
...unfortunately that's were Im stucked with my dear.

Stuck where..... With bubatum?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:

See as you confuse yourself....read what you wrote again...lies can not be consistent..you must get confused and caught

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
zoer:

Stuck where..... With bubatum?
Wooow! shocked
So budaatum confuses u too?
Good budaatum drives me crazy with confusion too! We are on same ship here Hellooo
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
zoer:

See as you confuse yourself....read what you wrote again...lies can not be consistent..you must get confused and caught
... No confusion here my dear , Satan's heaven was on earth and was destroyed by the 2nd Antichrists roughly 1000 years after he and the trinity created Adam...Then he left earth after roughly 1000yrs of living in the Tibet's cloudy mountains .
He accepted defeat then and when the 3rd person in trinity feralkirinscu aka Jesus Christ play a fast one on humanity with mind control game of dying at the cross , he dominated earth till 2016 when an Indian fashioned a metaphysical prison system after Earth realm's war with Holy trinity and the first/second Antichrists command ... He was then locked up with Allah and co till 3020AD .
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
MAVICK2000:
Such weapon that kills an anaks and other such can a mortal weld it
Anaks are 22ft tall,while some created without consultations from the leagues of supernaturals are 35ft tall. Some are created with wings to serve in the house of Satan...We call them angels .
So my dear double up a Machine pump gun it can pierce their skins which is 5times thicker than human skin.
What gave u this inspiration to seek to kill an anakhim? They arent the enemies if not for Yahweh's wickedness humans of today would have been 22-25ft tall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
Wooow! shocked
So budaatum confuses u too?
Good budaatum drives me crazy with confusion too! We are on same ship here Hellooo

I no dey any ship with you....me nah canoe i dey...dey your ship your thing.

Am trying to say u are as well confused like badaatum.....you suppose to know iem nah...no be your brother abi neighbor for una kingdom?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by MAVICK2000(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
Anaks are 22ft tall,while some created without consultations from the leagues of supernaturals are 35ft tall. Some are created with wings to serve in the house of Satan...We call them angels .
So my dear double up a Machine pump gun it can pierce their skins which is 5times thicker than human skin.
What gave u this inspiration to seek to kill an anakhim? They arent the enemies if not for Yahweh's wickedness humans of today would have been 22-25ft tall.

the speed of light, the strength of a god and weapon forge from the lake of burning sulphur(the lake of fire) will do the job. What ur say about the last death the place where all who aid lucifer and himself will spend eternity burning
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by MAVICK2000(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:

Any creature aid lucifer bidding is an enemy of mankind

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
MAVICK2000:
Any creature aid lucifer bidding is an enemy of mankind
... You indeed hated Lucifer so much, so funny cheesy. Anyway he is In charge of islamism.
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
zoer:

I no dey any ship with you....me nah canoe i dey...dey your ship your thing.

Am trying to say u are as well confused like badaatum.....you suppose to know iem nah...no be your brother abi neighbor for una kingdom?
... Budaatum just like kobojunkie loves Yahweh so much. So that's it...
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by MAVICK2000(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
... You indeed hated Lucifer so much, so funny cheesy. Anyway he is In charge of islamism.
hmm i suppose but that their odeal. Why was Turkey invade by islam and turn full despite paul works there

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
MAVICK2000:
hmm i suppose but that their odeal. Why was Turkey invade by islam and turn full despite paul works there
... ARAB EMPIRE( MECCA ) WAS SO POWERFUL THAT THEY ENDED ROMAN AND GREEK EMPIRE BEFORE THE MEDIEVAL ERA .SO THAT ANSWERS UR QUESTION
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by MAVICK2000(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
mankind was not his probelm but he decide to it on him to bring man down with him. too bad we are weak too weak to defend ourselve but through Christ Jesus we able to conquer him and his allies

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by zoer(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
... Budaatum just like kobojunkie loves Yahweh so much. So that's it...

You acknowledge that we (me and you) are not in the same league now abi....that you play local.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by MAVICK2000(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
... ARAB EMPIRE( MECCA ) WAS SO POWERFUL THAT THEY ENDED ROMAN AND GREEK EMPIRE BEFORE THE MEDIEVAL ERA .SO THAT ANSWERS UR QUESTION
not really the gemany ended the roman empire and the greek was ended by the persian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
zoer:

You acknowledge that we (me and you) are not in the same league now abi....that you play local.
... Yes I play local and you are so international in league.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.