Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? (31292 Views)

Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? / See What National Assembly Members That Didn't Win Rerun Election Are Doing. / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by 0monnak0da: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
wman:

Mynd44, Dominique,Seun

Rule 2, 3, 7 and 19.
IPOB is a terrorist organisation proscribed by law
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by PrinceDoctor(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
HeadNigga:
I am more concerned about who won the presidential election now. I haven't seen ordinary Nigerians celebrating Tinubu's win. He allegedly won in rivers but those residing in rivers aren't celebrating.

It baffles me how people think that Tinubu wasn't voted for. He won the election by a stronger hand and support. We're celebrating here and I'll send you photos.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Bluntemperor: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
orisa37:
OLD NAIRA IS GONE FOREVER. TINUBU WILL PRODUCE MORE NEW NAIRA NOTES, CONTROL THE CBN, ALLOW THE CURRENCY ACT, THE CHEQUE ACT, CAMA, THE TRADE ACT ETCETERA ETCETERA TO WORK WELL AND RESTRUCTURE THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.
MAY GOD GRANT HIM WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING HEART TO GOVERN NIGERIA.

Good thinking bro!
The New Govt should ensure that New Notes are available - everywhere,now that the elections are over!
Govt should look into settlement of those who were caught- up with the old Naira Notes and see if they can be immediately settled,as some governors assured them that they can keep the Notes- rather,they should yield the Old Naira Notes to CBN- for late Exchange,thereby avoiding completely unnecessary bickering!
There is nothing Wrong with Cashless Policy but the timing and Political periods and-Mr Emiefile not carrying any Sector around- the Banking Sectors,the Business and Industry Sector,the Labour Sector,etc. Unfortunately,Mr Emefiele hides his incompetence under Political affiliations and till today - no New Money,No Old Money ( even the Old N200 Notes) anywhere!
Nigerians and their Businesses are really suffering!
Something Urgently should be done!
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Nolevel666: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
orisa37:
OLD NAIRA IS GONE FOREVER. TINUBU WILL PRODUCE MORE NEW NAIRA NOTES, CONTROL THE CBN, ALLOW THE CURRENCY ACT, THE CHEQUE ACT, CAMA, THE TRADE ACT ETCETERA ETCETERA TO WORK WELL AND RESTRUCTURE THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.
MAY GOD GRANT HIM WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING HEART TO GOVERN NIGERIA.

Mumu.

So that kidnapping and public funds embezzling without traceability will resume abi

Criminal
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by anonymuz(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
worldclass68:

I'm not sure about your former statement but the later sure me die....door don jam am for hand grin grin
I'm sure he's going to run. They are same. It's a game planned well. I hope Tinubu will not be hard hearted like buhari.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Sermwell(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
It will be a welcome development if old notes came back.
What is not welcome is you marrying a woman disvirgined by another man. She will always go back to her ex whenever you're out for work and you will use your hard-earned money to train another man's child.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. Only her can remain true to you forever.
Only her can give your legitimate children.
She kept herself for you, she deserves to be kept.

Do not allow a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men birth bastards for you to suffer and train. A bastard will grow up and disrespect you. A bastard will beat you when you're old. A bastard Will kill you when your strength is gone because you're not his/ father.

Virgins are the true women for marriage. They're the rare gems.
You're a useless pervert!! So sex is the only thing in your head all day! Na wa ohh!
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Diligence: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Eriggs:
Shame on Emefiele and all ipob pigs supporting him

It's soo easy to identify a YM; warped minds!
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Houseontherock1: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
HeadNigga:
I am more concerned about who won the presidential election now. I haven't seen ordinary Nigerians celebrating Tinubu's win. He allegedly won in rivers but those residing in rivers aren't celebrating.
We are celebrating, the cash scarcity lauded by obidients and atikulated is making our celebration low key. But we are celebrating in our own way
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by simplesearch: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
If this naira redesign was done in order to distract the whole nation, thereby creating artificial scarcity and untold hardship for virtually everyone, as a starategy for winning and retaining his party at the national level: then, Buhari has a lot to account to God on the day of reckoning if he does not repent and restitution his ways before meeting his creator.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Edusouls(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yes your right ur sisters are being bleeped now by any man as u said, then they would go and get married to Virgin girls when getting married is like you were born by a retired prostitute, cos you are completely senseless person
jeromestarks:
What is not welcome is you marrying a woman disvirgined by another man. She will always go back to her ex whenever you're out for work and you will use your hard-earned money to train another man's child.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. Only her can remain true to you forever.

Do not allow a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men birth bastards for you to suffer and train. A bastard will grow up and disrespect you. A bastard will beat you when you're old. A bastard Will kill you when your strength is gone because you're not his/ father.

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Dennis1987(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Helpfromabove1 MARCH 3RD
post=121373607:

Certainly they will come back until CBN is able to print and circulate the new ones

And if cbn could circulate good amount of new ones they a proper currency swap policy will be in place to absorb in all the old note I circulation

I see buhari obeying the judgement of the supreme that will be delivered by match 6
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Truthdeypain: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Eriggs:
Shame on Emefiele and all ipob pigs supporting him

Somehow you bastard urchins will almost make everything about IGBOS, calling your father's pigs and your mothers pigs upandan.

You fools are so full of cowardice that from the day one you have continue to hide behind your skirts calling Emefiele names, when every one knows he is just a messenger such is the prejudice of this evil contraption of corruption.

You will leave Buhari and face Emefiele's, because his name sounds Igbo and in your stupid minds he is IGBO, which is not even the issue, if that CBN fellows name was ARIWOOLA I doubt if you cursed children of belial will be so full of hate for him afterall.

Bunch of looser. Emefiele is greater than all your father's combined and I am not even a fan of him just standing up to spineless tribal monkeys whose code of living is purely cowardice.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by yusluvad(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Not sure it will...
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by baralatie(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
modernWays:
Possible scenario, if CBN are unable to print enough money to circulate around within a week, old naira nite would be introduce back until this is achieve.
Bros leave permutations!
You should be asking when emefiele is will book Emirates flights
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Truthdeypain: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
It will continue to serve its purpose for both political, economic, and security reasons.

The old is not coming back, but there will be cash available without having to que for a whole day.

Those who enjoyed the suffering have also enjoyed watching Tinubu win without buying votes.

He bought not the votes but the system.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
simplesearch:
If this naira redesign was done in order to distract the whole nation, thereby creating artificial scarcity and untold hardship for virtually everyone, as a starategy for winning and retaining his party at the national level: then, Buhari has a lot to account to God on the day of reckoning if he does not repent and restitution his ways before meeting his creator.
You pipu have changed story again o
grin
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by baralatie(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Now the real question to those who were lauding the cash swap policy in the name of attacking elections. ...... the elections have come and gone ...... so what sayeth thou about the cash issues
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by dankorode(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I was crying to everyone who cared to listen to me here that this nonsense cashless policy won't affect Tinubu..they thought I was joking...no be $100 that Wiked share 4 Rivers?.. underestimate those evil genuises at ur own peril!
Now election gone and we still back to square one!..no cash..no food!..no fuel!..no nothing!!!
Pls if u don't av enough resources to send ur future kids abroad...Then don't bring them to this hell to suffer with u abeg..just suffer alone and die alone...
This country is a punishment from God for one's former life sins...
you no lie, our government don show us plenty shege for this country

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Bobbiee: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
With the way some right wing Yoruba people hate Igbo people eh, you'll think Igbo people carried out genocide against the Yorubas in the past. People in the South South who probably have reason to hate Igbo people don't even do so as much as these right wing Yorubas do. Clock is ticking anyways
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by moneyissweet(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
I no dey Nigeria, thunder faya all of una there
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by profmallor: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
This policy was introduced to stop Tinubu, now that that has failed can they at least allow us go back to living?. At least Buhari should endeavor to close quietly although he has been a colossal failure.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by tnerro1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
They should sack the CBN man and arrest him for economic terrorism
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by unclejb2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
worldclass68:

I'm not sure about your former statement but the later sure me die....door don jam am for hand grin grin
Emefiele would see out his tenure. The whole naira redesign policy was just a deliberate distraction from APC. Both Tinubu and Buhari were in it together.

Old notes are gone forever
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Danisaint112(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)

Sadly this is Nigeria. I have actually come to understand the North is very much comfortable with suffering.

I will stop wasting my RIPs and would also stop wasting my money in the name of helping their Northern begers.

I mean I can't be helping, and aiding people (financially) that are hell bent on reinforcing failure and making life unbearable for the majority. 😐

Indeed this election has exposed the Yorubas. They are just overhyped. 😑
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by holocron: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

Lol. This guy, are you sure you don't have a screw loose upstairs? What's all this out of point rants about virgin wife upandan? Na wa o!
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Midastorch(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
HeadNigga:

Who the hell gives a hoot about your concerns.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by safetyInspector(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
The currency redesign is a welcome development. Tinubu and his likes condemned it because of politics. Just watch how he will be mindful of what he says about it henceforth. Tinubu need that policy more than Buhari for now because it will help him as the President Besides the shift for violence and other minds of rigging especially in Lagos was because vote buying failed them.
real691:
Many people praising Buhari for the currency swap because they thought it would favour the political terrain, I just laughed. Now your naira struggle continues. grin grin

You think the naira swap can curb rigging, dey play! Politicians play games and play with the minds of the populace using the media. They take moves and distract us with frivolities.

Attention was on vote buying, while the master move of technological and technical was being executed.

Both media, mainstream and social........have their vested interest. Only God has your best interest at heart.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by verifiablefacts: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
HeadNigga:

So you dey observe Rivers state from Drone position or Google map to arrive at such conclusions?
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by joyd200: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
On his way out
geeboy:
Not sure but CBN governor is on his way
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by ogwumgbe: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I was crying to everyone who cared to listen to me here that this nonsense cashless policy won't affect Tinubu..they thought I was joking...no be $100 that Wiked share 4 Rivers?.. underestimate those evil genuises at ur own peril!
Now election gone and we still back to square one!..no cash..no food!..no fuel!..no nothing!!!
Pls if u don't av enough resources to send ur future kids abroad...Then don't bring them to this hell to suffer with u abeg..just suffer alone and die alone...
This country is a punishment from God for one's former life sins...

The country is hell fire preached in the Bible, there's no other hell in the world except that useless stinking zoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV / Report Lists Top Performing Ministers In Tinubu's Administration / Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.