Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? (31311 Views)

Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? / See What National Assembly Members That Didn't Win Rerun Election Are Doing. / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Godspikin: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)

Stop giving out false statements as truth. Pastor Adeboye did not protest against Jonathan. What he did was a Prayer Walk for better Nigeria, I participated in it.

Yorubas are not the problem my brother. Yorubas also voted for Peter Obi.

The problem is ignorance or rather the illusion of knowledge which is worse than ignorance, displayed by people like you.

Forming alliance with a region or a section of the country to advance political goals and objectives is not weakness, it is strength. If you have not learnt that from this election you can never learn anything useful.

You should have known by now that just like you said Edo voted massively for Peter Obi, that that is not enough to win a presidential election in Nigeria. Winning the whole of South South and South East is not enough to become President. The president must win across all the states and region, even if he does not win in all the states, he must have substantial votes recorded for him to be declared the winner.

That's what Peter Obi has failed to do. Kudos to him, he has performed excellently but it's not just enough.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by opera1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Old notes is not coming back but there will be more new notes in the circulation
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by rickleye: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
geeboy:
Not sure but CBN governor is on his way

ON HIS WAY OUT !! You mean

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by statutory: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu will recall all the new money. Old money will be re-introduced.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
geeboy:
Not sure but CBN governor is on his way

To Kirikiri
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Denko2721987(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
HeadNigga:
I am more concerned about who won the presidential election now. I haven't seen ordinary Nigerians celebrating Tinubu's win. He allegedly won in rivers but those residing in rivers aren't celebrating.

The best rigger won the elections. It's what it is in Nigeria. Wike the Wicked producer raped the people of Rivers raw without Vaseline and without resistance and it serves them right. Next time they would be very careful when allowing any low integrity madman become their leader and allowing them so much dictator-like impunity with no accountability whatsoever. They were always clapping for the madman, now the madman had turned and bitten them in the arse. The governorship elections is going to be quite turbulent becos rivers people will desperately be looking forward to fuvking him and his candidate up and if the people of Rivers state are able to prevail against him this time around then history may be made becos the LP candidate is a female which will make her the first elected female governor if I am correct becos most people will just forget individuality and go for party as a form of revenge on Wike and make up for the fraud committed by madman Wike
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Fut9ure: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Godspikin:

Stop giving out false statements as truth. Pastor Adeboye did not protest against Jonathan. What he did was a Prayer Walk for better Nigeria, I participated in it.

Yorubas are not the problem my brother. Yorubas also voted for Peter Obi.

The problem is ignorance or rather the illusion of knowledge which is worse than ignorance, displayed by people like you.

Forming alliance with a region or a section of the country to advance political goals and objectives is not weakness, it is strength. If you have not learnt that from this election you can never learn anything useful.

You should have known by now that just like you said Edo voted massively for Peter Obi, that that is not enough to win a presidential election in Nigeria. Winning the whole of South South and South East is not enough to become President. The president must win across all the states and region, even if he does not win in all the states, he must have substantial votes recorded for him to be declared the winner.

That's what Peter Obi has failed to do. Kudos to him, he has performed excellently but it's not just enough.

Tribalism is still all over you

I won't reply you again

Why didn't this same adeboye held a prayer walk for almost eight years now that we have been suffering
Wether you like it or not

That my messages is gonna go round the world

And the future will keep it

Ask your self can you people allow tinubu to be the president of a Yoruba nation
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by ViceGovernor: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
trevorlinda:
Old notes era is gone... we are in new notes era now..
That's a lovely coconut head you've got there cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by worksmart(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Only in El Rufai's bank in Kaduna grin

To allow such would be instant inflation, prices of most items would double and currency devaluation by 50%

grin

Those listen to Kaduna govt better go and find his bank in Kaduna cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Gabriel1992: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
[img]
Fut9ure:

We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)
[/img] See this Mumu for your mind you Don talk. Hatred kill you there.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by deeptechcool(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote [/quote]

Idiiots like you just roam the cyberspace spitting emotional jargons everywhere. The results from South east shows how accommodating and non tribalistic the southeasterners are. The yorubas that voted obi are tribalists but the igbos that never voted outsiders are pan africans?

Yoruba people are not your problem, ok? Stop attacking them.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Gabriel1992: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
[i]
Fut9ure:

I won't reply you again

Why didn't this same adeboye held a prayer walk for almost eight years now that we have been suffering

Ask your self can you people allow tinubu to be the president of a Yoruba nation
[/i]We see the welcoming vote you give Yoruba Man Jagaban in the East Hatred kill you there!. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by addexx: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
It will be a welcome development if old notes came back.
What is not welcome is you marrying a woman disvirgined by another man. She will always go back to her ex whenever you're out for work and you will use your hard-earned money to train another man's child.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. Only her can remain true to you forever.
Only her can give your legitimate children.
She kept herself for you, she deserves to be kept.

Do not allow a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men birth bastards for you to suffer and train. A bastard will grow up and disrespect you. A bastard will beat you when you're old. A bastard Will kill you when your strength is gone because you're not his/ father.

Virgins are the true women for marriage. They're the rare gems.

Even though unrelated but well said. Okafors law will always play when you marry a retired hoe. About to discard this one even though she's forming saint. I know her body count is longer than my phone number.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Brushstrokes20: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
What a rhetorical question undecided

100 % guaranteed!
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by jeromestarks: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
addexx:

Even though unrelated but well said. Okafors law will always play when you marry a retired hoe. About to discard this one even though she's forming saint. I know her body count is longer than my phone number.
A wise decision.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Godspikin: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

I won't reply you again

You are the one who is clearly tribalistic here. You are only painting others this way to make yourself happy.

I expected you to present evidence of Baba Adeboye in a protest to back your claim but obviously it's a false claim and you are nothing but a rabble-rouser. If your lies have been left undenounced, it would have passed as truth to those who are gullible. Stop putting false narrative out on the internet as truth. You are just being mischievous. You should do better than that.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
I'm not interested in what happens in Nigeria anymore. If them like let them retain the old money, if they like, they can even redesign it tomorrow morning. I fuckiing care not.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by quinox947: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
millionboi2:
Sure

As na tinubu win,old naira is coming back
Buhari is still in charge till May 29
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Ferrous(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
I'm very sure, Tinubu will reverse the new financial policy.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Geek404: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
I have Ms Office 2007,2010,2013 and 2016 with permanent activation.
Contact me let me install any version you want for you

Good evening sir, I saw this mail of yours, can I contact you I want to install Ms office latest version.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by todugo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Eriggs:
Shame on Emefiele and all ipob pigs supporting him
Why are you brain dead. Was it an Igbo man that gave the order? Obessesion is a very big disease!
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Metrofox(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
The number one reason the political class became desperate and did their heels in this election.. They would have been ok losing power but not power and money
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by Metrofox(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
No they are not coming back ..

Does Tinubu know how to bring money back ?

Don't forget he is demented

What do you think will happen to all the ones they stashed . You think they will let that stolen loot go like that?
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by orisa37: 1:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Good thinking bro!
The New Govt should ensure that New Notes are available - everywhere,now that the elections are over!
Govt should look into settlement of those who were caught- up with the old Naira Notes and see if they can be immediately settled,as some governors assured them that they can keep the Notes- rather,they should yield the Old Naira Notes to CBN- for late Exchange,thereby avoiding completely unnecessary bickering!
There is nothing Wrong with Cashless Policy but the timing and Political periods and-Mr Emiefile not carrying any Sector around- the Banking Sectors,the Business and Industry Sector,the Labour Sector,etc. Unfortunately,Mr Emefiele hides his incompetence under Political affiliations and till today - no New Money,No Old Money ( even the Old N200 Notes) anywhere!
Nigerians and their Businesses are really suffering!
Something Urgently should be done!

SUPPORTED.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by orisa37: 1:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Nolevel666:

Mumu.

So that kidnapping and public funds embezzling without traceability will resume abi

Criminal

NO.
TINUBU SHOULD START THINKING ON HOW HE WILL IMPROVE THE SOCIAL ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL SECURITIES OF NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by orisa37: 1:41am On Mar 02, 2023
samsard:
How will Tinubu restructure the federation and states when his VP is clearly against it? No APC politician is serious about restructuring, not even Tinubu.

SHETTIMA , OSINBAJO, ELRUFAI , YAHAYA FAROUK WHEN RTD, VO EZUGWU WHEN RTD ETCETERA ETCETERA ALL WANT RESTRUCTURING.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by orisa37: 1:44am On Mar 02, 2023
sweetkev:
Buhari cabals would be a child's play to Tinubu cabals. Your old papa that's not aware of what's happening around him wants to rule over 200m people grin

I AM TINUBU'S PAPA AND I KNOW HE WILL RESTRUCTURE MEANINGFULLY.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by orisa37: 1:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Winters23:

I wish all batified folks will stick to this your message…they got what they want but still won’t let our wounds heal

TINUBU IS AN ACCOUNTANT. HE CAMPAIGNED THAT RESTRUCTURING WILL BRING IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY AND PROGRESS TO NIGERIA.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by samsard(m): 1:49am On Mar 02, 2023
orisa37:

SHETTIMA , OSINBAJO, ELRUFAI , YAHAYA FAROUK WHEN RTD, VO EZUGWU WHEN RTD ETCETERA ETCETERA ALL WANT RESTRUCTURING.
LMAO. These are Shettima's exact words on restructuring, "Restructuring my foot, to hell with restructuring."
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by orisa37: 1:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Ishilove:

Werey. So Tinubu is CBN and the Mint, abi?

Make una try talk with sense once in a while. We are not asking for too much

TINUBU WILL BE EFFECTIVE BOSS OF THEM ALL.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by orisa37: 1:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Greatzeus:

I don't care about spending old notes again,I just want them to please print and distribute enough new notes. This cash crunch is not funny

COOOOOORECT.
TINUBU WILL USE SLEDGE HAMMER TO KILL THAT IGNORANT MOSQUITO IN EMEFIELE.
TINUBU IS A HARDENED POLITICIAN AND A KNOWLEDGEABLE ONE FOR THAT FACT.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by orisa37: 2:01am On Mar 02, 2023
samsard:
LMAO. These are Shettima's exact words on restructuring, "Restructuring my foot, to hell with restructuring."

SHETTIMA HAS REPENTED.
TINUBU IS A CAPABLE BOSS.
TINUBU KNOWS ALL THERE IS IN EMILOKAN IMBROGLIO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.