Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? (31293 Views)

Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? / See What National Assembly Members That Didn't Win Rerun Election Are Doing. / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by georjay(m): 5:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

Sadly this is Nigeria. I have actually come to understand the North is very much comfortable with suffering.

I will stop wasting my RIPs and would also stop wasting my money in the name of helping their Northern begers.

I mean I can't be helping, and aiding people (financially) that are hell bent on reinforcing failure and making life unbearable for the majority. 😐

Indeed this election has exposed the Yorubas. They are just overhyped. πŸ˜‘

Cc: All Yorubas that voted LP
Dem say una dey overhyped cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by denko(m): 6:04am On Mar 02, 2023
You will now know how independent is CBN. The guy go no where.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by orisa37: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2023
orisa37:
OLD NAIRA IS GONE FOREVER. TINUBU WILL PRODUCE MORE NEW NAIRA NOTES, CONTROL THE CBN, ALLOW THE CURRENCY ACT, THE CHEQUE ACT, CAMA, THE TRADE ACT ETCETERA ETCETERA TO WORK WELL AND RESTRUCTURE THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.
MAY GOD GRANT HIM WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING HEART TO GOVERN NIGERIA.

AWOLOWO WAS THE FIRST NIGERIAN GENIUS.
OBASANJO IS THE SECOND NIGERIAN GENIUS.
AND NOW TINUBU IS THE THIRD NIGERIAN GENIUS.
ODU-DU-IWA GENES RUN WELL IN THE THREE.
AND THEY ARE ALL ACHIEVERS.
LATE 1950S REFERENDUM, "LAGOS BELONGS TO THE WEST".
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by mukthar2000(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2023
The old Naira note most surly resumed back to circulation for the sake of old once kept for election but not able to be spent and for the sake of governors that went to Court.

Re: Aftermath Of 2023 Election: Are Old Naira Notes Coming Back? by orisa37: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
samsard:
LMAO. These are Shettima's exact words on restructuring, "Restructuring my foot, to hell with restructuring."

That was then. He is now gathering better sense from TINUBU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / Godwin Erahon: Obaseki Can't Compete Under 2 Parties, It's Illegal / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.