Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? (4341 Views)

Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by maestroferddi: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2023
The only pockets of celebrations as I made a two and half hours journey to work this morning are agberos...
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by asitis752: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:

Why not focus on your Anxiety disorder issue rather than call people mentally better than you Illiterate
are you still wondering why Obi cleared places with high concentration of highly educated people like university of ibadan, lekki, Victoria Island, vgc lagos and even all the polling units inside the University of maiduguri while APC won where there are high concentration of illiterates like that ur side, beere, oje, oopo and the rest?
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by WilyWily: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:

Shinedu we are celebrating and we know you are sad but dont let me disgrace you as an Ibo

Ibadan and Ijebu had civilisations that dated back when Yamree where still clothless and begging for water...

Don't start what you can't finish Shinedu

The picture you posted is part of my history.
Thank Almighty God the spirit of Biafra is still alive
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Vicdgreat556(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu "won" But Nigeria Mourns

Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik, Igala, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc lost big. No one won except Tinubu.
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, mental strength, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at the faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by 4mable: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
My brother if u visit ikorodu mushin and surulere this morning ur eyes for don clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye / We Are Blessed With Oil And a Hard working Governor In Delta / Oyo State Govt Set Up Operation Burst To Beat Up Indecently Dressed Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.