Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? (4307 Views)

Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:
Pack your things and leave the country if you can’t accept the elections. We need those dollars you guys send from abroad.

Yes you do, yes you do. I am not in the country now but when i come i always get those mean looking police men who for some reasons unknown to me just love flogging the shiit out of you guys on the motor way or in traffic.
Every time i tell them not to do that, they always say the same thing, these guys are animals, now i can see, most not all, most of you guys are animals. You cant think for your selves. The smart ones are so much in the minority that their voices are never heard.
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by nnamdi640: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

In your one room, no light?

Hehehe, this 4 years, make una get ready. Una go chop that corn till una turn to bird
Don't mind them. Fuel has gone back to #300 less than 48hours. Suffering continue.
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by DesChyko: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:

Tinubu got 500k votes from indegeneous Lagosians while Economic Almajiri fan yogo and Okirika sellers gave obi 500+

It was at this unthinking moment that he assumed the Igbos selling fan yogo and Okrika may actually have a higher number than the Lagosians in Lagos cool

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by osmosis101(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:
In Ibadan we are celebrating

No dey generalize,just say ur area....where in ibadan u dey celebrate
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by PreSiDentey: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Are you expecting us to be burning tyres or looting shops in the name of celebration??
The toxic ones are obviously sad and not celebrating. Here in Jigawa, the celebration has turn to carnival. Sit down in your village and be assuming
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Shikini: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:
Ask urself..

People that voted tinubu were they ghosts..

No wonder, an ibo man can't rule this man

Rigged
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Coolabbie: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

Yes you do, yes you do. I am not in the country now but when i come i always get those mean looking police men who for some reasons unknown to me just love flogging the shiit out of you guys on the motor way or in traffic.
Every time i tell them not to do that, they always say the same thing, these guys are animals, now i can see, most not all, most of you guys are animals. You cant think for your selves. The smart ones are so much in the minority that their voices are never heard.
They have never flogged me so I don’t care. You the minority bullied most people into rejecting your candidate.
Again if you don’t like it, sever ties with the country. It’s that easy
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by imoh4king(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
In Akwa Ibom, I am celebrating. Its also fascinating as a Forex trader to see the reaction of the Nigerian bonds doing extremely well (bullish with about 8 months new high). This is an indication of green light that Nigeria investments will do well with Tinubu's Business acumen.

Haters are free to make noise.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by wahalawahala: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
PureMe01:

I know grin
A new Jagaban is in Lagos after boasting ur bony chest that he won't see 3rd in Lagos.
lol congrats to him.. tell am make he go use hin power fr lagos na.. dunce

Let me sch u a lil bit, politics is like a chess game
And in chess game we sacrifice pawns (Lagos,Abuja) for a better payoff(Presidency) by tricking your Mumu opponent's (obidients) pieces and setting dem up in a trap. 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by PureMe01: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
wahalawahala:
lol congrats to him.. tell am make he go use hin power fr lagos na.. dunce

Let me sch u a lil bit, politics is like a chess game
And in chess game we sacrifice pawns (Lagos,Abuja) for a better payoff(Presidency) by tricking your Mumu opponent's (obidients) pieces and setting dem up in a trap. 😂😂

Beat all your chest the way u want, Obi of Lagos grin
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by fx45(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:
Ask urself..

Obviously. The results were written.
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:
They have never flogged me so I don’t care. You the minority bullied most people into rejecting your candidate.
Again if you don’t like it, sever ties with the country. It’s that easy

Your biggest mistaken assumption is that you think you are worth anything to people who run that country, as a foreigner, i can make you disappear with less than 2 weeks of income and your police men will tag you a name and your mother will be without a son.
T his is what i thought the youth will fight against but apparently you guys love violence and thuggery. Is that the country or world you want for your kids?
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by wahalawahala: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2023
PureMe01:

Beat all your chest the way u want, Obi of Lagos grin
yes o .. gallantly 😂😂

🦍roar🦍 ojigbijigbijigbi🦍🦍
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Coolabbie: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

Your biggest mistaken assumption is that you think you are worth anything to people who run that country, as a foreigner, i can make you disappear with less than 2 weeks of income and your police men will tag you a name and your mother will be without a son.
T his is what i thought the youth will fight against but apparently you guys love violence and thuggery. Is that the country or world you want for your kids?
chochochocho…
Online billionaire.
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Putinofrussia: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Sevenworldpower:
2011- There were celebrations because Gej won.
2015- There were celebrations because Buhari won.
2023- No celebrations. Why? I am just curious.
lo
I dont think you are partially challenged sha.
The celebration started from the collation centre and it was a wow!
Tinubu is a Yoruba and Yorubas are the champions of celebration.
No other people in the world celebrate like Yorubas.
If you are poor,just come to Yorubaland like Lagos and you will be fed with Owanbe grin celebrations during your stay.
The value of one Owanbe can make you an investor, a business owner. cheesy
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Sevenworldpower(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Putinofrussia:

lo
I dont think you are partially challenged sha.
The celebration started from the collation centre and it was a wow!
Tinubu is a Yoruba and Yorubas are the champions of celebration.
No other people in the world celebrate like Yorubas.
If you are poor,just come to Yorubaland like Lagos and you will be fed with Owanbe grin celebrations during your stay.
The value of one Owanbe can make you an investor, a business owner. cheesy

I don't see any wild celebration in yoruba land. I am curious. First time since 1999 that presidential election winner was declared in the night. I am very sure yorubas would regret it. Just wait!!!
I hope Tinubu presidency would not be opportunity wasted by yorubas. From 1999 to 2027, yoruba would have been at centre of power for at least 20 years out of 28 years. Think about it.
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by SaiOba: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Send us pictures of the celebration on your street OR keep kwayet
ThatFairGuy1:
Maybe your area are full of sadist, we're celebrating here.

Enjoyment gallor
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Clear daylight robbery..

Well I think it's high time we sane nairalanders leave the politics section for Dem manna and his likes to run it and useless it.

But just remember President Elect is not the same as President..

the eggs came hen take or leave it
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by asitis752: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:

New Gbagi old ife road

I just came in from mosque and that's what's on everyone's lips... Jagaban
I understand. The number of illiterates that voted because of tribe is very high there.
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Moh247: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2023
asitis752:
I understand. The number of illiterates that voted because of tribe is very high there.

Why not focus on your Anxiety disorder issue rather than call people mentally better than you Illiterate
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Karlifate: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Some Igbo youths are even celebrating in Nnewi, Anambra State.

Possibly you're the one surrounded by mourners.
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Thedon22: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2023
In Lagos we are celebrating too. Maybe only the "Omo Ale" are not celebrating.
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2023
PureMe01:

U said more before the election that Obi will not smell 3rd in Lagos but u know who the new Jagaban of Lagos is grin

Obi is not the Jagaban of Lagos.

In fact, Obi has proven himself weak.

With all the forces against Asiwaju, from Igbos to even certain party members who were still licking their wounds from their loss at the APC presidential primary, to Christians who feel slighted by the Muslim-Muslim tickets, to many who think Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be judged based on the perceived poor performance of Buhari, Tinubu still won the general election.

The real Jagaban remains Tinubu. He fought many battles and still came out tops.

No politician today can survive the battles Tinubu fought to win this election.

The split in PDP destroyed Atiku's chances. APC was divided too, and the Muslim-Muslim ticket was a hard sell. Yet, Tinubu survived.

It is not for nothing that even OBJ praised Tinubu in his book "Under My Watch".

Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

In your one room, no light?

Hehehe, this 4 years, make una get ready. Una go chop that corn till una turn to bird
That's if they see corn chop oo
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by fk001(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The entire country is in sad mood even here in Lagos

This is not election

When would you de activate your account? Shebi we told you una go divide PDP vote.

Brace yourself for another 8 years of steady wailing, that's 16 years in total since 2015. And if care is not taken you will add 8 more years when El Rufai clinch the seat after Bat. That's 24 years

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Judybash93(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2023
I'll remind y'all when shit starts to hit the fan.. congrats
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by mii4u(f): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by mii4u(f): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:
Ask urself..

In your dream, let's wait and see. Tribal bigots.
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by mii4u(f): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2023
asitis752:
where in ibadan? Everywhere in University of ibadan to samanda to Orogun is quite as if something bad happened
Sound it to them.
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by Wonderful619: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2023
This very tinubu that lagosians wanted to beat during endsars is now our president.

The coming years will be a complete show of shame.
Don't expect anything gooo in the next 4yrs. That's one wat to leave at peace with yourselves.
This yoruba people what I have to tell you people is that owo massacre na child's play.
You people will see the real terrorism now.
I felt pity for the owo victims vecbeca there were innocent human beings and Christians.
But from now henceforth I no dey pity Una again. Una go die like right.

You voted tinubu not because he is competent or heathy for the task or less corrupt but because he is a Yoruba man.
Una go see shege now
Re: Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? by sukar886: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2023
This is the worst election, no body is celebrating , only agbero and his drug cartel ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com / This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means / Deji Of Akure Fights Back : Demands N10b For Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.