Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? (69241 Views)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by StrongAlphMale: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Complete fake imaginary story!

Believe this fake Twitter story at your own peril
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by xavuv: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Well, the highest u can do is tell Ur friend to halt any proceedings and be prayerful (if she believes in prayer), also tell her to be watchful and try to be investigative. Don't say more than that else u become a home breaker.
No now, she cant say this. She would be seen as an nvous person, and it would be sad for the poster
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by xavuv: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Nia69:
Wrong. Some men enjoy fvcking dead women. It's called Necrophilia.
God bless you! That's just the issue.

To the extent of being recorded...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by xavuv: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2023
koladata:
how are you sure that your friend is not aware. women gladly marry yahoo boys, 419s etc , what's the difference

Good point. The way the poster bumped on the infamous folder would be the way the wife might have also

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Dzzzz: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Is any of the corpse your family member??..Them give you phone to transfer you go dey search for Wetin them no send you..Dora the explorer..
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by adeoluolagbegi(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2023
eddynaira125:
Your friend need already made man, she is currently enjoying are life, What's your problem? Why crying more than the bereave, you better mind your business, stupid girl, you think money fall from the sky
I believed that what you too is doing

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by bemyguest(f): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2023
This is really strange. my advice snooping around other peoples phones is a no no pls lets be wise.

If this story is real the man is a ritualist. if you tell your friend trouble, if you don't tell her same trouble.

May God help you.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Emdebby2: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2023
KingMack:
abeg abeg my head dey heavy right now cos this is the first time I won't be hanging presidential picture in my office 🚶🚶🚶
Are you thinking what am thinking?
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Emdebby2: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2023
I advise you to mind your business. The boyfriend can do whatever he likes with his life. If you expose him and he finds out, then your life is at risk because he might want to eliminate you. Let your best friend be the one to find out the secret about her fiance.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by winner37(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Do you know if that is the source of money you and your best friend is enjoying ? , You better keep your mouth shut do spoiled someone's juju till your friend sees that by herself..
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You mean some men like your father and brothers?
No.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by norriswood(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
KingMack:
abeg abeg my head dey heavy right now cos this is the first time I won't be hanging presidential picture in my office 🚶🚶🚶
.............who cares??
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by soso208: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
First of all, you're risking your life for putting so much details on nairaland, your friend or your friend husband might be reading this too, hence you have to be very careful. Secondly, you should report to your friend anonymously or get somebody else, preferably a man to call your friend on phone and hint her or tell her where she can find the evidence on her husband's phone. Again, you have to be very careful as people like that can come after you or kill you.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Upcomingdad67: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
The story no clear ,

if you can access that particular folder it shows the photos was not hidden . And so anybody can access it including your friend, his wife .

And it is not a new thing that our wife's or girlfriends normally go through our phones secretly. So my dear this story no add up

No secret man go loose guard likt that .

Aside my wife , no other person fit access my phone talk more of my wife's friend . I guide my phone like say Na oat i take with am .

So my dear you can't fool us with this script
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by erumena(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Though i'm not a religious person i knw prayer helps in situations like this. Without the holy spirit directing u on what to do regarding this matter every decision u take will backfire. My advice 4 u is to fast 4 just a day. Study the bible and a powerful christian novel of someone like Bishop David Oyedepo nd be deliberate abt it. B4 u knw it God will direct u on what to do nd ur frnd will even separate frm that man without ur effort

The best advice I have read!
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by fman(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

What did I say that warrank curse?? For joking with u??

Now take Ur curse back, you are the Oloriburuku, oluo, ini uha rarinnu, orire raa gbobi loore.
iya mofo
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Babssoo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tell your friend,and wetin your eye see, make you manage
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by tianababe(f): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
eddynaira125:
Your friend need already made man, she is currently enjoying are life, What's your problem? Why crying more than the bereave, you better mind your business, stupid gir[/color]l, you think money fall from the sky
[color=#006600] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by tianababe(f): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Do you have evidence? if you don't, uhmmmmmmmmmmm it will be very difficult ooooooooooo
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by UgandaPussy(f): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na Africa magic you watch am? grin
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by SweetyZinta(f): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.

Poster, don't say a word. She will discover the real him when the time is right. If you tell her, she will confront him in anger and he will be after your life.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by DMCA: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
fman:
e b like say, you don do rituals well well.
Sisterfire never tell you make you start do Necrophilia?

Shalommy come and see oh!

I have started suspecting fman of yet another thing grin
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Shalommy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

Sisterfire never tell you make you start do Necrophilia?

Shalommy come and see oh!

I have started suspecting fman of yet another thing grin
Blood of Enock, wetin him be again? shocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by DMCA: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
Blood of Enock, wetin him be again? shocked
E be like that siterfire girl wey the brainwash am for Nairaland don tell am make him go the fvck dead bodies.

Especially the anus of dead males.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Shalommy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

E be like that siterfire girl wey the brainwash am for Nairaland don tell am make him go the fvck dead bodies.

Especially the anus of dead males.
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked. You don see wetin u cause? If to say u gree yansh am, Him for not yansh deadbody. E be like him dey work for mortuaryundecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by DMCA: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked. You don see wetin u cause? If to say u gree yansh am, Him for not yansh deadbody. E be like him dey work for mortuaryundecided
I no go surprise if fman start apply to become mortuary attendant. grin
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
fman:
iya mofo
OSU

Edun arinle
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Shalommy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

I no go surprise if fman start apply to become mortuary attendant. grin
Good for both of u. Chaii cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by DMCA: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shalommy:
Good for both of u. Chaii cheesy
I can feel good when you give me lizard style grin

Hope you are not on your period again grin
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMCA:

Fman is a foolish Tiv boy from Benue state grin

He is schizophrenic.

Read this

That means he's an agatu, we used his mate to farm here

Fman, Ur people are here we used them on our cocoa farm grin
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by DMCA: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

That means he's an agatu, we used his mate to farm here

Fman, Ur people are here we used them on our cocoa farm grin
Not agatu... Tiv

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.