Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity (18846 Views)

Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji / Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate / Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by boxypane(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:
Tinubu "won" But Nigeria Mourns

Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik, Igala, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc lost big. No one won except Tinubu.
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, mental strength, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at the faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan.
Spokesperson for the Indigenous people of Nigeria, dey play.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Mikepenny5(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Tinubu cannot win APC primaries
Tinubu is used and dump
Buhari is working for Atiku
Northerners cannot leave their Son and vote for tinubu.
You think Tinubu will win votes in Southwest and Atiku and kwakwanso won't win votes in the North?
Tinubu cannot win the elections
Tinubu will not be declared President by INEC

If you made these statements, I hope you're still alive to see how wrong you were and how God put u all to shame.

Purge yourselves of Hate, it will do u no good.
And Never say NEVER unless you're GOD

ciwon kai ya fara, tare da lokaci za ku san abin da kuke sha'awar
I used Hausa to write to you , because your name is foolishness,
The north didn’t vote Tinubu, its two president you will see , shetima is coming in less than a year
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Kingpele(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Nigeria na scam ...our Electoral system is dysfunctional...it's a waste of time going out to vote in this country when inec chairman can easily go to a candidate house to manufacture a result...useless people supporting winning election by rigging are the enemies of their own selves and country...I will never go out to vote in this country in the nearest future
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by fasho01(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban is a unifier so nothing to worry about
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by shonepa(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Shataap deerh. See as ur depression long like the epistle wey u post.

Xbobtage:
To those tinubu supporters celebrating his victory, and mocking Obidients Let me help you understand what you are celebrating.

You are celebrating Business as Usual. The tinubu that Governed Lagos and the one who contested for president are two different people, The New Tinubu is not strong enough to oversee the job of the president, he will have proxys running the country. So all the known Big thieves who are only there to continue looting nigeria will be announced as cabinet members, and top political posts. Ganduje, Orji Kalu, El rufai, Akpabio, Yahaya Bello etc.

= 2,000 naira per dollar loading
= Fuel Subsidy will be cancelled, but the criminality surrounding the petroleum sector will remain. Fuel will become 700 naira per liter.
- ASUU strikes and degradation of the Nigerian Educational system continue, Bachelors Degree 6 to 7 years to complete.
= Armed Agitations , Kidnapping, will continue, as the corruption bedeviling the Nigerian Armed forces makes it unable to fight at all these fronts.
= Mass emigration of Skilled Proffessionals, We already saw the Beginning, Doctors, Engineers have NO reason to work here based on the over inflation and devaluation of the nigerian naira.
= Price of Bread 3,000 naira, Bag of Rice 150K, Price of local flight 300k etc.
= A very dangerous tribal and religious divide is now the new normal.

Nigeria has missed an opportunity to prevent what was coming. You were warned

You are mocking Igbo and people from the SS, mocking Nigerians who were fighting for a better future just so you can come online and brag about your tribe. Were Igbo people the only ones exchanging dollar for 750naira? Good Luck to the Nigeria you voted for.

Regardless I continue to urge Obidients to not fall for Violence and destruction of Public Property as a way to Err anger, this will only come back to haunt the already suffering masses. The Election was Obviously massively rigged, but let Obi fight through courts.

I truly do feel sorry for those who have nothing, got woke and walked outside the tribal lines to Identify with candidates that would truly make this country better. May God see you all through these difficult times and those coming ahead.

To those quoting me, I ve been a Billionaire in Naira Since Jonathan was President. I was going to share over 20million naira to Nairalanders if Obi had won, check my previous messages. I started slowing moving out of Nigeria in the Early 2000s and when I saw how quickly the naira devalued during covid I sold over 80% of all my assets in the country keeping only real estates of sentimental value. I am not religious neither have I made money through Political Theft unlike the Tinubu that you worship. Even though I am giving a lot to family and friends back home in Nigeria, I am employing foreigners and creating wealth in my new environment, Big loss to Nigeria, not what my father would have thought when he was fighting to put me through school as a child. I would love to come back and be as productive as I am abroad in Nigeria but the outlook of the country looks completely hopeless, why should anyone who has all these amazing international options choose to bother themself with the trouble of dealing with Nigeria? Obviously all that is left is an emotional attachment when we see what the country has become. All I have to do is stop reading Nairaland/Nigerian News and all my nigerian problems disappears. Again I really feel sorry for the Nigerian Masses, including those who let tribal and religious sentiments to vote Business as usual.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by warlordd(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Xbobtage post=121369873]To those tinubu supporters celebrating his victory, and mocking Obidients Let me help you understand what you are celebrating.

You are celebrating Business as Usual. The tinubu that Governed Lagos and the one who contested for president are two different people, The New Tinubu is not strong enough to oversee the job of the president, he will have proxys running the country. So all the known Big thieves who are only there to continue looting nigeria will be announced
Taaah gba fuo ebea nwokem! Prophet of doom.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Tinubu is used and dump
You think Tinubu will win votes in Southwest and Atiku and kwakwanso won't win votes in the North?

If you made these statements, I hope you're still alive to see how wrong you were and how God put u all to shame.

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Komu1048(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Xbobtage:
To those tinubu supporters celebrating his victory, and mocking Obidients Let me help you understand what you are celebrating.

You are celebrating Business as Usual. The tinubu that Governed Lagos and the one who contested for president are two different people, The New Tinubu is not strong enough to oversee the job of the president, he will have proxys running the country. So all the known Big thieves who are only there to continue looting nigeria will be announced as cabinet members, and top political posts. Ganduje, Orji Kalu, El rufai, Akpabio, Yahaya Bello etc.

= Fuel Subsidy will be cancelled, but the criminality surrounding the petroleum sector will remain. Fuel will become 700 naira per liter.
- ASUU strikes and degradation of the Nigerian Educational system continue, Bachelors Degree 6 to 7 years to complete.
= Armed Agitations , Kidnapping, will continue, as the corruption bedeviling the Nigerian Armed forces makes it unable to fight at all these fronts.
= Mass emigration of Skilled Proffessionals, We already saw the Beginning, Doctors, Engineers have NO reason to work here based on the over inflation and devaluation of the nigerian naira.

You are mocking Igbo and people from the SS, mocking Nigerians who were fighting for a better future just so you can come online and brag about your tribe. Were Igbo people the only ones exchanging dollar for 750naira? Good Luck to the Nigeria you voted for.

Regardless I continue to urge Obidients to not fall for Violence and destruction of Public Property as a way to Err anger, this will only come back to haunt the already suffering masses. The Election was Obviously massively rigged, but let Obi fight through courts.

I truly do feel sorry for those who have nothing, got woke and walked outside the tribal lines to Identify with candidates that would truly make this country better. May God see you all through these difficult times and those coming ahead.

To those quoting me, I ve been a Billionaire in Naira Since Jonathan was President. I was going to share over 20million naira to Nairalanders if Obi had won, check my previous messages. I started slowing moving out of Nigeria in the Early 2000s and when I saw how quickly the naira devalued during covid I sold over 80% of all my assets in the country keeping only real estates of sentimental value. I am not religious neither have I made money through Political Theft unlike the Tinubu that you worship. Even though I am giving a lot to family and friends back home in Nigeria, I am employing foreigners and creating wealth in my new environment, Big loss to Nigeria, not what my father would have thought when he was fighting to put me through school as a child. I would love to come back and be as productive as I am abroad in Nigeria but the outlook of the country looks completely hopeless, why should anyone who has all these amazing international options choose to bother themself with the trouble of dealing with Nigeria? Obviously all that is left is an emotional attachment when we see what the country has become. All I have to do is stop reading Nairaland/Nigerian News and all my nigerian problems disappears. Again I really feel sorry for the Nigerian Masses, including those who let tribal and religious sentiments to vote Business as usual.

What you wrote is what would have happen if Mikano Atiku and clueless Obi. Don’t worry Asiwaju will lead well

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by seguno2: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2023
AngelGabbyShara:

Fayemi congratulates Tinubu, proposes government of national unity

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid032KZ76M1EFiRXM46ErSM62m5k7i7btck6xVPSavfvWhxnfkJ1FaNrfoHg9C58K38hl&id=100000223680706&mibextid=Nif5oz

Government of national unity, so that politicians like Fayemi can simply loot our commonwealth instead of governing the country?

One would think that Fayemi’s education is enough to make him understand the need for strong institutions and opposition to ensure greater accountability to the people who own the government.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by nograv: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Xbobtage:

Well said you have spoken for many Nigerians who have given up on this nations to accept exile elsewhere.

Under Tinubu, Nigeria simply will not move forward. Nigeria had an opportunity for new blood and ideas, but through rigging that possibility was denied.

A very sad day indeed and some of the folks celebrating don't realise they will suffer as a result of this.

Nigeria is finished.. I have joined the ranks of those who no longer care about her fate.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by ogologoamu: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Tinubu is used and dump

There's nothing like hate, politics is about attacks and counter attacks. Even you called obi Pandora it doesn't mean you hate Obi but you just want your candidate to win simple.

Pls be magnanimous in stolen victory.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Odaveboy(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Xbobtage:

Regardless I continue to urge Obidients to not fall for Violence and destruction of Public Property as a way to vent anger, this will only come back to haunt the already suffering masses. The Election was Obviously massively rigged, but let Obi fight through courts.

To those quoting me, I ve been a Billionaire in Naira Since Jonathan was President. I was going to share over 20million naira to Nairalanders if Obi had won, check my previous messages. I started slowing moving out of Nigeria in the Early 2000s and when I saw how quickly the naira devalued during covid I sold over 80% of all my assets in the country keeping only real estates of sentimental value. I am not religious neither have I made money through Political Theft or Criminality unlike the Tinubu that you worship. Even though I am giving a lot to family and friends back home in Nigeria, I am employing foreigners and creating wealth in my new environment, Big loss to Nigeria, not what my father would have thought when he was fighting to put me through school as a child. I would love to come back and be as productive as I am abroad in Nigeria but the outlook of the country looks completely hopeless, why should anyone who has all these amazing international options choose to bother themself with the trouble of dealing with Nigeria? Obviously all that is left is an emotional attachment when we see what the country has become. All I have to do is stop reading Nairaland/Nigerian News and all my nigerian problems disappears. Again I really feel sorry for the Nigerian Masses, including those who let tribal and religious sentiments to vote Business as usual.

abeg I dey find job sir ....help me😑
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Segzy19: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
All these your pessimism will be your portion in Jesus name.

Nigeria will not fail or fall because one Obi failed in an election. Nigeria is bigger and important that Obi and his Labourer party....

I will proposer in this land....

Shame on you prophets of doom

Xbobtage:

Regardless I continue to urge Obidients to not fall for Violence and destruction of Public Property as a way to vent anger, this will only come back to haunt the already suffering masses. The Election was Obviously massively rigged, but let Obi fight through courts.

To those quoting me, I ve been a Billionaire in Naira Since Jonathan was President. I was going to share over 20million naira to Nairalanders if Obi had won, check my previous messages. I started slowing moving out of Nigeria in the Early 2000s and when I saw how quickly the naira devalued during covid I sold over 80% of all my assets in the country keeping only real estates of sentimental value. I am not religious neither have I made money through Political Theft or Criminality unlike the Tinubu that you worship. Even though I am giving a lot to family and friends back home in Nigeria, I am employing foreigners and creating wealth in my new environment, Big loss to Nigeria, not what my father would have thought when he was fighting to put me through school as a child. I would love to come back and be as productive as I am abroad in Nigeria but the outlook of the country looks completely hopeless, why should anyone who has all these amazing international options choose to bother themself with the trouble of dealing with Nigeria? Obviously all that is left is an emotional attachment when we see what the country has become. All I have to do is stop reading Nairaland/Nigerian News and all my nigerian problems disappears. Again I really feel sorry for the Nigerian Masses, including those who let tribal and religious sentiments to vote Business as usual.

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by SlurUsername1: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2023
ogologoamu:

There's nothing like hate, politics is about attacks and counter attacks. Even you called obi Pandora it doesn't mean you hate Obi but you just want your candidate to win simple.

Pls be magnanimous in stolen victory.

Shut up, and don't beg me to be magnanimous in victory. I will drag obedients the whole week
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Gentew(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik, Igala, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc lost big. No one won except Tinubu.
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, mental strength, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at the faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan.

As a matter of fact, Nigeria is in Joyful mood. You're alone in mourning
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by ogologoamu: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Shut up, and don't beg me to be magnanimous in victory. I will drag obedients the whole week

Obi and LP are giant killers even APC acknowledged this.
Tinubu
Keyamo
APC Campaign DG
ASO ROCK
Many senators
Many house of reps etc.
Were beaten by Obi in just 6 months of joining LP.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Talawaka: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Owaincouncil:
Government of national unity
Then, Peter obi should be given CBN governor or minister of economics and budget to see if he will be a good presidential material.

Fayemi is absolutely right.
Only a GNU will help douse simmering tensions.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by SlurUsername1: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2023
ogologoamu:

Obi and LP are giant killers even APC acknowledged this.
Tinubu
Keyamo
APC Campaign DG
ASO ROCK
Many senators
Many house of reps etc.
Were beaten by Obi in just 6 months of joining LP.

Suffer him no smell Also rock
Iboman can never smell Aso rock
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by ogologoamu: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Suffer him no smell Also rock
Iboman can never smell Aso rock

Ok, but your ancestral lands are our inheritance, we'll kepp buying them and turning some of you to our tenants even in your own region.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by SlurUsername1: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2023
ogologoamu:

Ok, but your ancestral lands are our inheritance, we'll kepp buying them and turning some of you to our tenants even in your own region.

That won't make u smell Aso rock either
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by ogologoamu: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

That won't make u smell Aso rock either

My happiness is that you won't enjoy Tinubu government more than any Igbo man.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Ykc2(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Tinubu is used and dump

you forgot to add that obi will get one million votes, for me instead of atiku let tinubu win,tinubu is not a Dundee United,let's get our forests back From herds men
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2023
as you wish Nigeria, The majority Nigerians that voted for Tinubu , and the coming govt of presidect elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, so shall be for you and your entire family and generation alone. calamity, cry, sadness , death and sorrow shal constantly visit u and ur entire family.
ediotic bat add like u talking rubbish , how many are u biafra among the millions of Nigerians . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
sanusideunifier:

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Uncleodi(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

I pray that God should save Nigeria.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Jogs1900: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Lhordspy , where are you? We need you NL to celebrate the victory together.Dont abandon us here na.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Femisol(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2023
I feel like crying for myself right now
Xbobtage:

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Martini2020(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Xbobtage:

You are celebrating Business as Usual. The tinubu that Governed Lagos and the one who contested for president are two different people, The New Tinubu is not strong enough to oversee the job of the president, he will have proxys running the country. So all the known Big thieves who are only there to continue looting nigeria will be announced as cabinet

members, and top political posts. Ganduje, Orji Kalu, El rufai, Akpabio, Yahaya Bello etc.

Well. Drink water drop cup sir.

Your projections will be a reason why the new president will work harder to shame you after two years, watch out! Clear your eyes and senses from hate and being a prophet of doom.

The global economic meltdown was not caused by Buhari, ask Ghana , UK, America, France about theirs economy before Covid and the inflation rate now… learn my dear brother
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by basybasy: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

How market? If his victory de pain, go and commit suicide, enemy of progress. I'm surprised that u people can talk again
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by basybasy: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Femisol:
I feel like crying for myself right now
Go and commit suicide, as your Obi failed to win. Yeye people, instead to have
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Lithiumite: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Tinubu is the boldest of the 4 candidates then maybe kwankwanso.......you need to go study that guys history to know the kind of person he is.......it's obvious you never knew him before hating him based merely on hearsay.

If obi got half the treatment tinubu got from his party,his followers that betrayed,also his tribesmen who never wish him well and the obidients all wrapped together,he would have given up along time and forever forget running for presidency.

Tinubu was the most persecuted of the candidates but he stayed true and shamed his adversaries.....is that the kind of person you call weak......I bet you don't know that guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Bonds With Rescued Chibok Girls (Photos) / Oyetola Asks Appeal Court To Reverse Tribunal’s Decision / Fayemi: No Land For Outsiders In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.