Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity (18847 Views)

Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji / Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate / Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Moh247: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2023
That's what Tinubu would go for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by lrman(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Xbobtage:
To those tinubu supporters celebrating his victory, and mocking Obidients Let me help you understand what you are celebrating.

You are celebrating Business as Usual. The tinubu that Governed Lagos and the one who contested for president are two different people, The New Tinubu is not strong enough to oversee the job of the president, he will have proxys running the country. So all the known Big thieves who are only there to continue looting nigeria will be announced as cabinet members, and top political posts. Ganduje, Orji Kalu, El rufai, Akpabio, Yahaya Bello etc.

= 2,000 naira per dollar loading
= Fuel Subsidy will be cancelled, but the criminality surrounding the petroleum sector will remain. Fuel will become 700 naira per liter.
- ASUU strikes and degradation of the Nigerian Educational system continue, Bachelors Degree 6 to 7 years to complete.
= Armed Agitations , Kidnapping, will continue, as the corruption bedeviling the Nigerian Armed forces makes it unable to fight at all these fronts.
= Mass emigration of Skilled Proffessionals, We already saw the Beginning, Doctors, Engineers have NO reason to work here based on the over inflation and devaluation of the nigerian naira.
= Price of Bread 3,000 naira, Bag of Rice 150K, Price of local flight 300k etc.
= A very dangerous tribal and religious divide is now the new normal.

Nigeria has missed an opportunity to prevent what was coming. You were warned

You are mocking Igbo and people from the SS, mocking Nigerians who were fighting for a better future just so you can come online and brag about your tribe. Were Igbo people the only ones exchanging dollar for 750naira? Good Luck to the Nigeria you voted for.

Regardless I continue to urge Obidients to not fall for Violence and destruction of Public Property as a way to Err anger, this will only come back to haunt the already suffering masses. The Election was Obviously massively rigged, but let Obi fight through courts.

I truly do feel sorry for those who have nothing, got woke and walked outside the tribal lines to Identify with candidates that would truly make this country better. May God see you all through these difficult times and those coming ahead.

Keep crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by shegra58: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Xbobtage:
To those tinubu supporters celebrating his victory, and mocking Obidients Let me help you understand what you are celebrating.

You are celebrating Business as Usual. The tinubu that Governed Lagos and the one who contested for president are two different people, The New Tinubu is not strong enough to oversee the job of the president, he will have proxys running the country. So all the known Big thieves who are only there to continue looting nigeria will be announced as cabinet members, and top political posts. Ganduje, Orji Kalu, El rufai, Akpabio, Yahaya Bello etc.

= Fuel Subsidy will be cancelled, but the criminality surrounding the petroleum sector will remain. Fuel will become 700 naira per liter.
- ASUU strikes and degradation of the Nigerian Educational system continue, Bachelors Degree 6 to 7 years to complete.
= Armed Agitations , Kidnapping, will continue, as the corruption bedeviling the Nigerian Armed forces makes it unable to fight at all these fronts.
= Mass emigration of Skilled Proffessionals, We already saw the Beginning, Doctors, Engineers have NO reason to work here based on the over inflation and devaluation of the nigerian naira.

You are mocking Igbo and people from the SS, mocking Nigerians who were fighting for a better future just so you can come online and brag about your tribe. Were Igbo people the only ones exchanging dollar for 750naira? Good Luck to the Nigeria you voted for.

Regardless I continue to urge Obidients to not fall for Violence and destruction of Public Property as a way to Err anger, this will only come back to haunt the already suffering masses. The Election was Obviously massively rigged, but let Obi fight through courts.

I truly do feel sorry for those who have nothing, got woke and walked outside the tribal lines to Identify with candidates that would truly make this country better. May God see you all through these difficult times and those coming ahead.
keep wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by honey001(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:
Tinubu "won" But Nigeria Mourns

Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik, Igala, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc lost big. No one won except Tinubu.
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, mental strength, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at the faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan.

Which of the Nigeria is mourning? Maybe it's your people that are mourning. For me and my people here, we are rejoicing and praying that the new administration will bring prosperity, peace and sustainable development to our country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Darren95: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Xbobtage:

Bro you get time oh to type this rubbish. Find work bro

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Jking20(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2023
A well deserved Congratulations to Ahmed Bola Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by akin9ja78(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Na oloriburuku you be.
Xbobtage:

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Way to go
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by handsomeyinka(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Karlifate: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Xbobtage:

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by herbalwisdom52(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Why do i have this feelings that president buhari will be shot dead after leaving office.....

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Pickmycall: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu will rape this country of corruption.This is a man who is always blocking the probe of any Lagos state assembly members that is under investigation for corruption.

He will be away out of the country for medical tourism while his thugs are pilfering the country's resources.

Fayemi is a product of rigged election.
They are not good for Nigeria.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by waledeji(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:
Tinubu "won" But Ibos Mourns

Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, lost big. Everyone won except Igbo.
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, mental strength, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at the faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by CasNova(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2023
I am in support. A government of unity will go a long way in calming frayed nerves.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by KingDash: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu thief.. no one voted for this old ass nigga
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by olexjay(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2023
honey001:

Which of the Nigeria is mourning? Maybe it's your people that are mourning. For me and my people here, we are rejoicing and praying that the new administration will bring prosperity, peace and sustainable development to our country.
wisely said my brother and amen to that, I also pray that may the tenure of the new elected president favor me and my household for good and greatness in the mighty name of Jesus... Lots of people who are fighting here and there online and offline don't even have a closed family member in any political party post, instead of them praying that the tenure of whosoever wins should favor them they're busy creating hatred for themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Realists(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik, Igala, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc lost big. No one won except Tinubu.
Harbinger of bad news, just know that your personal opinion won't change anything for if you do any how in protest you will see any how by the security agencies, carry your grivience to the court of law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Ijaya123: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Your pains ehn…

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Levels2(f): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Owaincouncil:
Government of national unity
Then, Peter obi should be given CBN governor or minister of economics and budget to see if he will be a good presidential material.

You don't know what you are talking/saying

The best to give him is minister of state on trade and investment.

He's a third class graduate remember...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Osuolayinka(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Keep wishing Nigeria bad because your candidate lost the election..They are all doing fine even without your votes ..
So let us pray for a good term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by kmaster007: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Calm down
Xbobtage:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Healthquest: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

keep quiet.

U ran a Christian campaign and tink every Christian is a mumu.

That's why religion should be out of Politics.
Now Muslim will always believe they will win u all d time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by mach7(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Feel sorry for yourself and any negativity you wish for Nigeria will fall upon you.
Xbobtage:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by ABG2222: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Brian47:
Like I'll start learning how to speak yoruba.

Hire me, I can tutor you at an affordable fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by NakedTruth4eva: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Criminals dey call for Government of national unity. ENDSARS is a rehearsal. Something bigger is going to heat you people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by kmaster007: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2023
They will soon start calling Nigeria zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by TrueNigerian300: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Instead of crying why not do the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Goddyrichie(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
na that bro get time Dey talk by d time e touch everybody even pinkin wey dem just born sef go open mouth talk make we Dey look ham from may till next year
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by BabaO2: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Xbobtage:

Too long without a known fact and point. Government allover is run by proxy of competent people. You elect a leader not because of his age, not because you canally like him, but because of his competency and track records

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Akanbimi: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2023
I know a lot of Nigerians, including these flat head Zombidiots believe Tinubu will do well in governance, ethnic bias just spoil their life finish
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Tradepunter2: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Guys it's a sad day for our democracy but let's come together and build Nigeria....

Let's work with tinibu to build this country, he's the president elect.

I agree with fayemi on bringing everyone in...

wether we like it or not despite the harsh tones between Igbos and Yorubas it has never escalated to conflicts seen in the north.

It's the south turn to rule.... We as southerners have the intellectual capacity to make the country strong....

Buhari tenure left a bad taste, so now let's prove to the world we can do better and different.

Congrats TINIBU

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu / I Don’t Think Buhari Is Naive - Alhassan Declares After Visiting Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.