Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

If You Don't Have Money To Jakpa!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Have Money To Jakpa!! (599 Views)

This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Have Money To Jakpa!! by OdogwuMoney6: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2023
If you don't have money to leave this country as it stands now, better go and start to hussle hard, even if it means stealing because all of us are thieves in this country,when our supposed incoming president has already set a standard of stealing and robbery....I'm not really shocked at all but when I'll be truely shocked is when Nigerians let this nonsense slide, then I'll know that this country is irredeemable and made up of fools and cowards. They've already said it before that we can't do anything, that the only thing we can do is talk and make noise on social media, after sometime we move on, I'm patiently waiting to see if that is what will truely happen..... I believe they just did this to see our reaction and believe me, if we just stand dey look, we are DOOMED and that is how things like this will continue happening till kingdom come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have Money To Jakpa!! by Blupen(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol bros how you go fight wetin pass you??
shey we survive buhari??
na so we go survive shettima for another 8years because i no say tinubu is only a tool

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have Money To Jakpa!! by Autobot05: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Blupen:
Lol bros how you go fight wetin pass you??
shey we survive buhari??
na so we go survive shettima for another 8years because i no say tinubu is only a tool
They'll bring another candidate after that 8 years
Re: If You Don't Have Money To Jakpa!! by Blupen(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Autobot05:

They'll bring another candidate after that 8 years
Yes of course i believe that APC will rule nigeria forever

(1) (Reply)

Sweet In The Bathroom / What Is The Main Reason He Doesn't Want To Let Her Go? / To Be A Mad Man Is Even Better In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.