Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon (39939 Views)

Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Legendary21: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi my hero

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by seborrhic: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is the likely synopsis of Obi's speech:
'There were widespread irregularities in the election,as has been shown in several states where agents of the ruling party connived with some INEC officials to circumvent the will of the people.We intend to prove this at the lawcourts while urging all well meaning Nigerians who feel aggrieved that their mandate has been stolen and wish to show that opposition to do so in a peaceful manner.Thank you all and God bless the federal republic of Nigeria '.
There would be no mention of Tinubu and no concession of defeat.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by papadiho(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
We are solidly behind you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Parrot69: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tell Tinubu and his Zombies;
MEN ARE COOKING, SOON UNA GO HEAR FROM US. EVERYWHERE GO BURST.

TELL TINUBU AND HIS GOONS. MEN ARE COOKING. SHEBI UNA WAN SCATTER NIGERIA? WE GO HELP UNA SCATTER AM FINE.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I expect a concession speech. Any other thing apart from that makes him a sore loser with zero sportsmanship quality.

I believe Peter Gregory Obi will make the right call.

Tell your father to concede to the bastard drug dealer you support.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I expect a concession speech. Any other thing apart from that makes him a sore loser with zero sportsmanship quality.

you guys don't know what's coming

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by mazimee(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

He will not make the speech that will entertain you.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s the best thing to do, he should call his supporters to order. We don’t want any form of violence, we all love him and wanted him to win but that didn’t happen. So it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president while the aggrieved parties go to court. It’s as simple as that.
idiot.. Tinubu supporter.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by moneyissweet(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Idiot.

Legitisreal:
Lol

To address international community like FIFA, uefa abi

Nzobu nzobu

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by VoteTinubu2023: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:

Tell your father to concede to the bastard drug dealer you support.
Teeeeaaaarrrrrsssssss

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by brutal1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by biggie73(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
I wish I care about it. President-elect Tinubu loaded.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is the way to go. We are largely waiting sir.

Tinubu may have all the wealth in his account.
He may have some INEC officials in his side pocket
He may have some of the judiciary in his back pocket.

But he does not have the people.
He does not have the owners of this generation.
He does not have the majority of the voters in this election.

The monumental fraud Evidences are too much to let go.
This is 2023 not 2003.
We have no other nation apart from NIGERIA.

Only the true winner of this Election will preside. Tinubu will not be President.

Wailing 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by shogsman(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s the best thing to do, he should call his supporters to order. We don’t want any form of violence, we all love him and wanted him to win but that didn’t happen. So it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president while the aggrieved parties go to court. It’s as simple as that.
You're a useless bastard and God Will punish you, apc urchin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by bigdammyj: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ogwumgbe: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Concession burn you to hell you bastard, if they do not want peace, we will give them war, PO must claim his mandate, all of you should go to hell and burn to blazes,idiots bastards stinking monkeys and apes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by SenatePresdo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

You and I knows he won't congratulate Tinubu, until the court issues are addressed at least.

Remember INEC and APC asked them to go to court if they are not happy with the collation of vote?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Tareq1105: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
What happen on saturday was a daylight rubbery

Bcoz you lost? You're mad. You guys should continue and I tell you it will end in tears for some of you.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by switlily25(f): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Rubbish!
He wants to scam his ignorant mobs to give him money to hire some lawyers to fight Tinubu in court!
Lmao!
He has lost and he will remain a loser!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Faber(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good one, the game just begun

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ogatboy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

We do not concede when we win. COncession is only made when you lose.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)
shut up get out and stop wailing here and go and eat your own shit
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by SenatePresdo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You are an APC supporter that course obidients here, you now suddenly love Obi because your master thinks he has suucced in robbing Nigerians?

Come again.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Parrot69: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Teeeeaaaarrrrrsssssss
You guys have power on the internet. Online brats, foool from birth. Bastărd son of a bitch. Don't let me get your identity. I will start from you and disappear from the face of this earth.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ogatboy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dpharisee:
The reality is that despite not been declared winner, millions of Nigerians would always want to listen Peter Obi than listen to Buhari and Tinubu joined together.

The whole streets of Abuja today is like where people just came out of the cemetery after burial of a loved one.
The disappointment in the faces of many first time voters who were either purposely disenfranchised or saw the results manipulated like Wike and INEC did in Rivers State is palpable, I just feel for them, it's like their hope for a new Nigeria is fading before them

Hold hope, Tinubu will not be president
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Fut9ure: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
shut up get out and stop wailing here and go and eat your own shit

Haha

I just said the plain truth

I will continue to repost it everywhere

Untill it circulates around the world

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by clydecarson(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
N2B2:
The same people that have, for days, relentlessly trolled the Labour Party to "go to court" if they're not happy — are now demanding that Obi "concede."

They are obviously scared,they know the truth but they are so blind to admit they rigged the election

They should better know PO ain't a kid in this game

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by mariahAngel(f): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You and I knows he won't congratulate Tinubu, until the court issues are addressed at least.

Remember INEC and APC asked them to go to court if they are not happy with the collation of vote?

You all should just brace yourselves for the press conference.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Minjim: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is the way to go. We are largely waiting sir.

Tinubu may have all the wealth in his account.
He may have some INEC officials in his side pocket
He may have some of the judiciary in his back pocket.

But he does not have the people.
He does not have the owners of this generation.
He does not have the majority of the voters in this election.

The monumental fraud Evidences are too much to let go.
This is 2023 not 2003.
We have no other nation apart from NIGERIA.

Only the true winner of this Election will preside. Tinubu will not be President.

You people should go to hell or go back to your Biafra agitation
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by WantsandMore: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It can't get better than this except they r asking for chaos
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Tareq1105: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
papadiho:
We are solidly behind you

Just be peaceful in whatever you want to do.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by clydecarson(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You are an APC supporter that course obidients here, you now suddenly love Obi because your master thinks he has suucced in robbing Nigerians?

Come again.

Don't mind this one,confirm APC supporter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu / Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.