Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon (39961 Views)

Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Perfectbeing(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi should make that call now!!!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by livinbygrace: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is the way to go. We are eagerly waiting to hear you sir.

Tinubu may have all the wealth in his account.
He may have some INEC officials in his side pocket
He may have some of the judiciary in his back pocket.

But he does not have the people.
He does not have the owners of this generation.
He does not have the majority of the voters in this election.

The monumental fraud Evidences are too much to let go.
This is 2023 not 2003.
We have no other nation apart from NIGERIA.

Only the true winner of this Election will preside. Tinubu will not be President.

The only person that’s still have hope in this case is Atiku and he has not said anything yet.You obedient should calm down and learn how to strategized not by gragra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Wickedfacts: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jking20:
Console your Zombidiots and call them to order before they find themselves in one kiriki prison.
A word is enough for the wise!

No space in kirikiri. We are not spending FG budget to feed some idiots.
They will collect one bullet each from soldiers. Those that survive, fine. Those that don't, it's their bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Realrealfact: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by saysoo: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Uptownerd:
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1630922730726883330?t=kgQYeddEWO9B9BNX2Q4NqA&s=19
Oga congratulate him. You are a devout catholic and we are in Lent. Accept and move on.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Aboguede(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi my bloda, abeg this ur drama don dooo.

Every body don already tire.

Nobi this Peter Obi say make Cbn no release money? Obi, I use God beg u, go chop the one wey u don gather make u no kill every finish.

OBI wey follow tinubu and atiku plus buhari dey thief for this Nigeria. May God judge obi shocked
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nyanabo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi and Datti should remain in the labor party and help make it formidable. Datti should also seek for ways to improve his profile and acceptability up north, because he didn't contribute enough to this ticket.

Secondly, Obi should seeks for ways for him to be loved up north especially the core north even if it means setting up foundations for the IDPs, almagiris and less privileged. They should be a force to contend with in 2027
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by livinbygrace: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Tinubu got a total of 8 million +

Peter Obi got a total of 6 million +

Count people who werent allowed to vote. Count people who voted but ballot box were snatched. Count PO’s votes that was reduced and swapped for Tinubu

Do this and you’ll know who your president truly is 📌

Even if he get more than 6m he does not have 2/3 of 36.You obedient should reason with Una head and not Anus.
As it’s stands OBI can not win and won’t win ..That’s what Soludo was telling you people and you started insulting him .
In life ,you learn from mistake and move on .
Next time ,OBI should get a strong grassroots Islamic polician from the North and not someone like Datti
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by rummmy: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Me and my family will never vote inbany election conducted by this current INEC the deciver...
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Feggie3: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
WantsandMore:
It can't get better than this except they r asking for chaos
That chaos is what we are asking for darling!! Ogun kii your papa!!! Bastard!!!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by afbstrategies: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Go ahead Sir. I’m with you all the way
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Of course, the mandate cannot be given to the person who came 3rd, which is Tinubu.
And who came first? Marriah Obi did not win this election as you all are made to believe
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by MartinsD12(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Uptownerd:
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1630922730726883330?t=kgQYeddEWO9B9BNX2Q4NqA&s=19
The people's president, we are waiting to hear from you , thank you sir , you are a winner and we stand with you as you reclaim our stolen mandate for us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by WantsandMore: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Feggie3:
That chaos is what we are asking for darling!! Ogun kii your papa!!! Bastard!!!
Why r all Obi's supporters always quick to curse? Tinubu has said he feels your pain, he hears you loud & clear. Benefits of a doubts, ds country will make you proud

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Olurondo: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obidients have labored in vain !!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by KPGGlobal: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I expect a concession speech. Any other thing apart from that makes him a sore loser with zero sportsmanship quality.

I believe Peter Gregory Obi will make the right call.

Thunder fire YOU

MAY ANOTHER MAN OPPRESS YOU AND YOUR SEED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by femagj(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Uptownerd:
Na you sabi o.
God has done His work already
There is nothing anybody can do about it.
When God say yes, who is that fellow that will say no?
Unless they want to perish like Pharaohs
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by femagj(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is the way to go. We are eagerly waiting to hear you sir.

Tinubu may have all the wealth in his account.
He may have some INEC officials in his side pocket
He may have some of the judiciary in his back pocket.

But he does not have the people.
He does not have the owners of this generation.
He does not have the majority of the voters in this election.

The monumental fraud Evidences are too much to let go.
This is 2023 not 2003.
We have no other nation apart from NIGERIA.

Only the true winner of this Election will preside. Tinubu will not be President.
Keep on deceiving yourself. Senseless people
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by alobright17(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
dyera:

What else did you expect when a criminal was allowed to contest, don't tell me you expected him to be contest fairly.

Buhari blocked Tinubu's ability to buy voters, but forgot Inec agents are Nigerians and it was also possible to buy them.
everyone in this country is criminal in one way or the other even you . Stop making noise and start throwing bomb or burn tires .
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Jaycee07(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
triple996:
THE WAILLING IS ABOUT TO GET REAL grin cheesy

You’re really the one wailing. You hide behind tribe and religion and prefer to suffer and suffocate in the hellish conditions that pathetic criminals like Tinubu and his rape gangs have caused.
What market do you buy food from? I doubt if it’s the same market that other Nigerians do. Have you not seen the hardship and suffering of people? Your joy is that a tribesman or fellow Muslim has rigged himself to power,not like he really has anything to offer you specifically, just to fulfill a life ambition after helping Buhari to rape Nigeria and Nigerians thru and thru.
You’re very useless. Before you come for me. I am not in your class and and can never be. And in your little tiny brain, you’d assume that every voice of descent is Igbo. You’re hopelessly useless. Between you and MC Oluomo, I don’t know who’s more stupid.
But know this: Tinubu tenure in office is going to be a period of irredeemable darkness, poverty and hooliganism. I hope you’re prepared for what is coming.
INEC chairman and all his criminal collaborators along with their filthy loot that he have been bribed with will be useless when anarchy begins. He will have no country to run to. His kids will be repatriated and his sorry ass will be severely wiped. The five eyes are watching
Animal like you.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by pacificom: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
I will expect Peter Obi to accept defeat. it is not an easy thing to win a presidency in his first outing under a political party that is not that popular. However he has build massive supporters around himself, and with little effort next time, he will achieve his presidential mandate
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Denoh68: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
This is the peak any Ibo will ever attain in Nigerian politics. Ibos threw everything into this. It was WAR. And yet Ibos fell way way short. Less than 5% of non Ibos nationwide voted for this Ibo revolutionary messiah because nobody like Ibos.

https://www.nairaland.com/6278064/groveling-presidency-exposes-igbos-further

Groveling For Presidency Exposes Igbos To Further Odium Ridicule Humiliation. - Politics Nov 25, 2020
THAT'S WHAT GREATNESS IS, STANDING FOR WHAT IS RIGHT ALWAYS. UNLIKE YOU WHO IS GIVEN A PIECE OF ROTTEN BREAD TO EAT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. SPITS

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Injera(f): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Parrot69:
Tell Tinubu and his Zombies;
MEN ARE COOKING, SOON UNA GO HEAR FROM US. EVERYWHERE GO BURST.

TELL TINUBU AND HIS GOONS. MEN ARE COOKING. SHEBI UNA WAN SCATTER NIGERIA? WE GO HELP UNA SCATTER AM FINE.
Cooking food wet na only una go chop
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Gireiboy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Just get the igbos ready to leave that godforsaken country, that should be your mission now and if they refuse to let us go, we will fight another civil war and burn that country down
Hahahahaha! mtswww! don't you mean burn SE down.
you and I know, you guys don't have the guts to try any nonsense in the North. Our madness pass una madness.
If you doubt me, please do consult the soul of your dear departed kinsmen during the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by shegra58: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Uptownerd:
who care

You can do whatever you want as long as you're not becoming president I'm ok with it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Truthsoldier(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
If you know who is Obi,you urchins will never say nonsense
This was the only man that recovered his mandate twice when it was stolen in Anambra state
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by bennyflipy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Let him go to court.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Soadechanel: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
😂😂😂

Funny clowns
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Dicoomoba: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Nigeria would never get it right again in any election.

Nigerians where deceived by INEC on BVAS stating that it would transmit the election results to the INEC server from the various poling units.

What did we get..

A manual collation of the results at ward levels, with correction fluid littering all over the result sheets.

Some youths are smiling simply because of tribal affiliation, while some are in a deep state of mourning simply because all hope is lost.

Once again, the choice of the more progressive Nigerian youths have been truncated, squashed and trampled upon using Dollar bills.

Were are the leaders of tomorrow? I ask

Where are the youths?

Our grandparents are obviously robbing the future off this country.

No job after years of university..

No marketable skill because they cost money.

Youth of 40 yrs are scared of picking our girls for marriage simply because our girls have resorted to befriending our political -grandparents for survival.

Single mothers are growing tremendously!

Because of poverty among the youths, many are scared of starting a home.

When you look at an average Nigerian youth, all you see is hunger and anger.

For how long would this continue? I ask, is it till we get to 70 yrs?

Prostitution is now self- employment

Yahooo is on the rise so as to meet up and not lag behind..

Nigerian youth! I would ask again! , When would you become the leaders of tomorrow as promised? If paraventure you survive police brutality.

Nigerian youths please wake up now and take back your country!

Gen. Gowon and Buhari became heads of state in Nigeria before 35! , The later is still in charge of leadership in Nigeria.

Please wake up youths and take over your country!

Youth can only take over democratic country if they participate in politics .. Don’t mind Mr Peter Obi he knows the process but he want to ride on opportunity 😂
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Otunbakayce: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Nigeria would never get it right again in any election.

Nigerians where deceived by INEC on BVAS stating that it would transmit the election results to the INEC server from the various poling units.

What did we get..

A manual collation of the results at ward levels, with correction fluid littering all over the result sheets.

Some youths are smiling simply because of tribal affiliation, while some are in a deep state of mourning simply because all hope is lost.

Once again, the choice of the more progressive Nigerian youths have been truncated, squashed and trampled upon using Dollar bills.

Were are the leaders of tomorrow? I ask

Where are the youths?

Our grandparents are obviously robbing the future off this country.

No job after years of university..

No marketable skill because they cost money.

Youth of 40 yrs are scared of picking our girls for marriage simply because our girls have resorted to befriending our political -grandparents for survival.

Single mothers are growing tremendously!

Because of poverty among the youths, many are scared of starting a home.

When you look at an average Nigerian youth, all you see is hunger and anger.

For how long would this continue? I ask, is it till we get to 70 yrs?

Prostitution is now self- employment

Yahooo is on the rise so as to meet up and not lag behind..

Nigerian youth! I would ask again! , When would you become the leaders of tomorrow as promised? If paraventure you survive police brutality.

Nigerian youths please wake up now and take back your country!

Gen. Gowon and Buhari became heads of state in Nigeria before 35! , The later is still in charge of leadership in Nigeria.

Please wake up youths and take over your country!

You have reasonably said it the way it is. But my fellow yorubas will disagree because of their hate for omo Igbo. SMH!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Medley02(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
DELAY IS NOT DENIAL. YOUR MANDATE WILL SURELY BE RETURNED TO YOU.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Sholaco: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hahaha hahaha mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison / Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.