Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon (39925 Views)

Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You are an APC supporter that course obidients here, you now suddenly love Obi because your master thinks he has suucced in robbing Nigerians?

Come again.
Where and when did I cause Obi? Show me please
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Helgreenluv(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is the way to go. We are eagerly waiting to hear you sir.

Tinubu may have all the wealth in his account.
He may have some INEC officials in his side pocket
He may have some of the judiciary in his back pocket.

But he does not have the people.
He does not have the owners of this generation.
He does not have the majority of the voters in this election.

The monumental fraud Evidences are too much to let go.
This is 2023 not 2003.
We have no other nation apart from NIGERIA.

Only the true winner of this Election will preside. Tinubu will not be President.

Even your father can't stop Tinubu from becoming President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by NothingDoMe: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is the way to go. We are eagerly waiting to hear you sir.

Tinubu may have all the wealth in his account.
He may have some INEC officials in his side pocket
He may have some of the judiciary in his back pocket.

But he does not have the people.
He does not have the owners of this generation.
He does not have the majority of the voters in this election.

The monumental fraud Evidences are too much to let go.
This is 2023 not 2003.
We have no other nation apart from NIGERIA.

Only the true winner of this Election will preside. Tinubu will not be President.

Fantastic speech. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ogwumgbe: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s the best thing to do, he should call his supporters to order. We don’t want any form of violence, we all love him and wanted him to win but that didn’t happen. So it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president while the aggrieved parties go to court. It’s as simple as that.

Go to which useless court? court that their ape stinking ass judges have been bought over? court that doesn't respect the constitution of the land by allowing Lawan to contest? Bleep off you and your useless godforsaken court, we are leaving the zoo, let them rig and govern themselves

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by nijanigga: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
bishop Seyi Daniel already prophesied what will happen to tinubu and see how Wike rigged the election for tinubu in rivers state.

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Apili: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s the best thing to do, he should call his supporters to order. We don’t want any form of violence, we all love him and wanted him to win but that didn’t happen. So it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president while the aggrieved parties go to court. It’s as simple as that.
come out on your real colour you're an hater of obident movement
Stop hiding
Or are you now ashamed apc won through fraudulent means

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by mariahAngel(f): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tareq1105:

Just be peaceful in whatever you want to do.

The violent taketh it by force!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by SyborgX: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
See the calm and cool way he is going about it.
This is what a leader should demonstrate for nigerian leaders to learn.

The justice fight is on. Whether Peter Obi win or not, the people's choice must be made the president. That's my own drive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Apili:
come out on your real colour you're an hater of obident movement
Stop hiding
Or are you now ashamed apc won through fraudulent means
If my preaching against violence makes me a hater then so be it.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by NothingDoMe: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I thought he's already the president? 🤣😅

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Say anything other than conceding defeat and all of us who voted you will hate you forever,
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by nijanigga: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Helgreenluv:

No worry yourself just wait and see how things unfold.

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by SenatePresdo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Where and when did I cause Obi? Show me please

You see this robbery of democracy that you are supporting, it will never go down well..

That's how you guys said LP is all about igbos.

LP won state in SS, SW, SE and NC.

When the gebese go start, It won't be limited to just igbos.

I will advice you to stay indoors.

It's coming.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

Haha

I just said the plain truth

I will continue to repost it everywhere

Untill it circulates around the world
plain truth?? Oh you have any evidence to back those gibberish claims up in the court of law??
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Igbo leaders and Ohaneze Ndigbo should wake up. We ain't needed in Nigeria.

They should at the earliest possible time start negotiating a Peaceful secession of Biafra from backward Nigeria.

Our great Leader, Lt. Colonel Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu saw this coming in 1967.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Lazfortuna: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Here we're, in a country where the people has no say. A country is played by just few hoodlums/thugs.
OBI is the right man for the seat no cap.
We await your response His excellency @ Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by NothingDoMe: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No sane society considers peaceful protests as violence.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You see this robbery of democracy that you are supporting, it will never go down well..

That's how you guys said LP is all about igbos.

LP won state in SS, SW, SE and NC.

When the gebese go start, It won't be limited to just igbos.

I will advice you to stay indoors.

It's coming.
I wonder what my offense are for preaching against violence. Why violence when we have the courts to attend to aggrieved parties? It is well
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Fut9ure: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
plain truth?? Oh you have any evidence to back those gibberish claims up in the court of law??

Hahaha

Don't worry the world saw this election as our redemption

But because of tribalism yorubas ruined it

The world already know about you guys

Your children children will be labelled tribalistic

I won't reply you again sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ogwumgbe: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Parrot69:
Tell Tinubu and his Zombies;
MEN ARE COOKING, SOON UNA GO HEAR FROM US. EVERYWHERE GO BURST.

TELL TINUBU AND HIS GOONS. MEN ARE COOKING. SHEBI UNA WAN SCATTER NIGERIA? WE GO HELP UNA SCATTER AM FINE.

The shithole must go down to hell where it belongs unless they will do the right thing and restore Obi's mandate

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣😂

Too late Peter!

The world has moved-on!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by SenatePresdo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

You all should just brace yourselves for the press conference.

Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ogwumgbe: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

After chaos comes order, since INEC want chaos, they should get ready for chaos ten times bigger than endsars

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by truthfinder319: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
You have lost. Come next time and know how to build friendship beyond ethnicity and religion
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mummyimbecile:

They should at the earliest possible time start negotiating a Peaceful secession of Biafra from backward Nigeria.

Our great Leader, Lt. Colonel Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu saw this coming in 1967.

I knew it will get to this!

If I hear you say Biafra again? I will flog you!

Didn’t you know about Biafra before delving into NIGERIAN politics?

Please don’t repeat that word on Nairaland again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by JesusChristLord: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by wumi2017(f): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
My abroad people,,abeg if you dey find cleaner o
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ogwumgbe: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mummyimbecile:

Any igbo elite that refused to support Biafra exit should be burn down even if the person is governor or whatever, we are leaving the zoo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Bahamas95(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi shouldn't waste his time going to court, he will never win the case. He will forever be remembered for this feat, he's beginning to build the structure for Labour party. Nobody knew labour party before.

Obi is a future project, Tinubu is there right now to clear the way to make things easy for him when he becomes president in future.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Flamethehussler: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Nigeria would never get it right again in any election.

Nigerians where deceived by INEC on BVAS stating that it would transmit the election results to the INEC server from the poling unit.

What did we get..

A manual collation of the results at ward level, with correction fluid everywhere on the result sheets.

Some youths are smiling simply because of tribal affiliation, while some are in a deep state of mourning simply because all hope is lost.

Once again, the choice of the more progressive Nigerian youths have been truncated, squashed and trampled upon using Dollar bills.

Were are the leaders of tomorrow? I ask

Where are the youths?

Our grandparents are obviously robbing the future off this country.
Omo i weak
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

Hahaha

Don't worry the world saw this election as our redemption

But because of tribalism yorubas ruined it

The world already know about you guys

Your children children will be labelled tribalistic

I won't reply you again sorry

fool
Continue wailing
We saw through your mask and won already and there’s nothing you lots can do about it

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out / Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.