Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon (39951 Views)

Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
The SE/Biafra President --go check una tribal voting pattern . oponu shocked shocked Lagos base biafran olosho shocked shocked shocked
mariahAngel:
Peter Obi, the people's president. smiley

Do what you have to do sir, we're solidly behind you.
Be brave.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
ogwumgbe:

After chaos comes order, since INEC want chaos, they should get ready for chaos ten times bigger than endsars
I hope you’ll be on the streets with them. The courts are there to attend to aggrieved parties
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Akorkor(f): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Are you afraid?

He is obviously afraid. Any sane person should not be supporting tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by SenatePresdo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I wonder what my offense are for preaching against violence. Why violence when we have the courts to attend to aggrieved parties? It is well

Ok he should go to court, but you guys are here saying he should call Tinubu and congratulate him for stealing his votes.

Violence is inevitable, it's looming heavily.

You are not seeing it because you are in a place where Tinubu supporters are dominant.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Helgreenluv(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
nijanigga:

No worry yourself just wait and see how things unfold.
Are you showing me a video of the fake so called man of God who doesn't have a track record coming to prophesy rubbish? You can see how Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Bishop Oyedepo, Paul Enenche and co have been disgraced by God for using his name to lie that he told them Pandora Peter Obi will wwon the election. Take it or leave it, nothing will change the outcome of this election. You guys can keep wailing
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Helgreenluv(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I thought he's already the president? 🤣😅
He is President elect

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Everlastingson: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is the way to go. We are eagerly waiting to hear you sir.

Tinubu may have all the wealth in his account.
He may have some INEC officials in his side pocket
He may have some of the judiciary in his back pocket.

But he does not have the people.
He does not have the owners of this generation.
He does not have the majority of the voters in this election.

The monumental fraud Evidences are too much to let go.
This is 2023 not 2003.
We have no other nation apart from NIGERIA.

Only the true winner of this Election will preside. Tinubu will not be President.

Amen. Tinubu will not be President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ogwumgbe: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hope you’ll be on the streets with them. The courts are there to attend to aggrieved parties

Court of the zoo that its order are not obeyed, useless godforsaken court presided by nonentities and demons,it's a waste of time to sick redress from a judge that has been bought over like that INEC stinking psychopath, we are leaving the zoo by force and nothing will stop us this time and let the heave fall, another civil war will turn that country back to stone age, what Ghana has been secretly praying for to replace the useless zoo as the economic power house of West Africa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by phorget(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I expect a concession speech. Any other thing apart from that makes him a sore loser with zero sportsmanship quality.

I believe Peter Gregory Obi will make the right call.

Tilumbu isnt a sore rigger I guess.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by casualobserver: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku even though he came second should cement his place in history and concede. he should realise now that his marabouts had deceived him all along and take the next best status available to him.

As for Obi even though he came third, he should go ahead and contest the election on the basis that due process wasn’t followed and to strengthen institutions in our country and keep our institutions honest. That’s the kind of opposition we need…something PDP failed to do in 8 years of opposition.

Note: the election will not be overturned, every reasonable person can see the results are legitimate even if there was a failure to transmit to irev. However it is important that this matter is challenged in order to keep INEC on their toes. It is part of the process of improving our processes and institutions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ejimatic: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Uptownerd post=121380015]https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1630922730726883330?t=kgQYeddEWO9B9BNX2Q4NqA&s=19[/quote.]. We will meet in court..How no 3 will be no 1 will be seen in court. How you won Lagos without any rigging but you lost the North through rigging will be discussed in Court.Let us go there!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Everlastingson: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s the best thing to do, he should call his supporters to order. We don’t want any form of violence, we all love him and wanted him to win but that didn’t happen. So it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president while the aggrieved parties go to court. It’s as simple as that.

Stop deceiving yourself with this line you agbado urchin. The mandate must return to Peter Obi the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Everlastingson:

Stop deceiving yourself with this line you agbado urchin. The mandate must return to Peter Obi the winner.
How can mandate return to 3rd position? Ayam not understanding
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I wonder what my offense are for preaching against violence. Why violence when we have the courts to attend to aggrieved parties? It is well
it makes me go crazy when you idiots talk about court...which useless court are you taking about? The one with corrupt judges?

Which President since democracy has been unseated through the court in Nigeria?

There is no court...Obidents are just waiting to hear from Obi, it will determine the next line of action.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by MJib: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
1 - 1 - 1

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Vins89(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brainless goat in human form
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by nijanigga: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Are you showing me a video of the fake so called man of God who doesn't have a track record coming to prophesy rubbish? You can see how Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Bishop Oyedepo, Paul Enenche and co have been disgraced by God for using his name to lie that he told them Pandora Peter Obi will wwon the election. Take it or leave it, nothing will change the outcome of this election. You guys can keep wailing
no worry yourself , watch how things unfold. you no mention the rigging in rivers oh.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Daniego(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Nigeria would never get it right again in any election.

Nigerians where deceived by INEC on BVAS stating that it would transmit the election results to the INEC server from the various poling units.

What did we get..

A manual collation of the results at ward levels, with correction fluid littering all over the result sheets.

Some youths are smiling simply because of tribal affiliation, while some are in a deep state of mourning simply because all hope is lost.

Once again, the choice of the more progressive Nigerian youths have been truncated, squashed and trampled upon using Dollar bills.

Were are the leaders of tomorrow? I ask

Where are the youths?

Our grandparents are obviously robbing the future off this country.
. With people like you, we still have a dot hope left
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by MissTemi1(f): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Which south west? Hope all is well with u? because he won lagos? Or u think ppl dat voted other parties are as loud as u ppl? U think they make noise on social media? Or did u see many Atiku and tinubu voters making noise? They left social media for u. Stop talking for everybody.
SenatePresdo:

You see this robbery of democracy that you are supporting, it will never go down well..

That's how you guys said LP is all about igbos.

LP won state in SS, SW, SE and NC.

When the gebese go start, It won't be limited to just igbos.

I will advice you to stay indoors.

It's coming.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Chuksyno(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Nigeria would never get it right again in any election.

Nigerians where deceived by INEC on BVAS stating that it would transmit the election results to the INEC server from the various poling units.

What did we get..

A manual collation of the results at ward levels, with correction fluid littering all over the result sheets.

Some youths are smiling simply because of tribal affiliation, while some are in a deep state of mourning simply because all hope is lost.

Once again, the choice of the more progressive Nigerian youths have been truncated, squashed and trampled upon using Dollar bills.

Were are the leaders of tomorrow? I ask

Where are the youths?

Our grandparents are obviously robbing the future off this country.
Leaders of tomorrow my foot. The category of youths who are smiling are children of hate who don't mind imposing misfortunes on their upcoming generations only just because of tribalism. Let them continue.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by 1Dray(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I expect a concession speech. Any other thing apart from that makes him a sore loser with zero sportsmanship quality.

F*ck you and sportsmanship. You can't steal one's lawful mandate and talk about sportsmanship

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by gidgiddy: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

People only make concession speech if they believe the elections were free and fair
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by afbstrategies: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

You’re in denial and not well informed. Peter Obi will not let the effort of those who voted for him go in vain. A lot of folks like you don’t know him.

We’re in second base now.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Father254: 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

You were shouting go to court before and now he wants to make a statement you expect him to concede to this criminal act .
Nature will deal with you. Better close your mouth and anything he does is ok for us. This is not a child's play . Sports kill you there.

He remain the best regardless of the criminal that rigged the election.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by KINGS100(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi doesn't play by your rule, "Presidency is not a sport or Olympic" remember?

VoteTinubu2023:

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Apili: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If my preaching against violence makes me a hater then so be it.
did you preach against violence when urchins where causing havoc at the polling unite

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by mariahAngel(f): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How can mandate return to 3rd position? Ayam not understanding

Of course, the mandate cannot be given to the person who came 3rd, which is Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by tankoagaie: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
wuna neva see anything
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Helgreenluv(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
nijanigga:

no worry yourself , watch how things unfold. you no mention the rigging in rivers oh.
Peter Obi will NEVER get the required 25% in the North East and North West. How will he ever become President without meeting those requirements?
He is going to remain a social media President. Let me use this medium to invite you to silverbird cinema today by 6pm for a movie that's already showing in cinemas

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by juman(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Labour want ministerial position, I think.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Dpaulie(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
For what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership / See How Much Cooking Gas Cost In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.