Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon (39934 Views)

Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Evergreen12345(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
triple996:
THE WAILLING IS ABOUT TO GET REAL grin cheesy

you will keep struggling na
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Mitsurugi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
I expect a concession speech. Any other thing apart from that makes him a sore loser with zero sportsmanship quality.

I believe Peter Gregory Obi will make the right call.

Ogbeni shut up!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Mitsurugi(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
triple996:
THE WAILLING IS ABOUT TO GET REAL grin cheesy

Didn't they invite you to chop cow meat at Surulere? Waif!
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Amspecial: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
May God punish you with sportsmanship did tiefnubu play fair? If it was anything close to free and fair we the Nigerian youths will accept
VoteTinubu2023:
I expect a concession speech. Any other thing apart from that makes him a sore loser with zero sportsmanship quality.

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Mfetenang: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Who is Peter Obi?
I don't know who Peter Obi is.
Is he a Nigerian?
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by ikpumbe(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

You are a bastard.
Sponsorship kee your generation
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by wingmanIII: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)
God bless you bro. My respect to Edo/Delta, the true south south tigers , not the empty rivers and bayelsa cowards who were raped in broad daylight by their governors. They keep forming hard men for nothing. Wike will further screw rivers people come march 11.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by wingmanIII: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
saysoo:
Oga congratulate him. You are a devout catholic and we are in Lent. Accept and move on.
Why?? Did tinubu win fair and square? Obi is an honest man, he will never validate a fraud.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by sehin79(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mehn obi is very shocked.... he wants the repeat of 2015, but you forget that to change an incumbent government in NIGERIAN.. you must have at least 70 or 80 percent of the country on your side...that was what happened in 2015...
if the Christians churches weren't on his side i doubt he would get that much votes..i believe obi would go to court....i very doubt if atiku would go to court..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Favourchris(f): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s the best thing to do, he should call his supporters to order. We don’t want any form of violence, we all love him and wanted him to win but that didn’t happen. So it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president while the aggrieved parties go to court. It’s as simple as that.

peopel wen no dey obay court dey ask u to go court... u guys will never stop being funny.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by wingmanIII: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
pacificom:
I will expect Peter Obi to accept defeat. it is not an easy thing to win a presidency in his first outing under a political party that is not that popular. However he has build massive supporters around himself, and with little effort next time, he will achieve his presidential mandate
What defeat? With all the glaring manipulation and rigging even with inec and policemen. He will go to court. Thank God he has the money and goodwill of honest Nigerians. We must halt impunity in Nigeria. Wike and co must be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Nigeria would never get it right again in any election.

Nigerians where deceived by INEC on BVAS stating that it would transmit the election results to the INEC server from the various poling units.

What did we get..

A manual collation of the results at ward levels, with correction fluid littering all over the result sheets.

Some youths are smiling simply because of tribal affiliation, while some are in a deep state of mourning simply because all hope is lost.

Once again, the choice of the more progressive Nigerian youths have been truncated, squashed and trampled upon using Dollar bills.

Were are the leaders of tomorrow? I ask

Where are the youths?

Our grandparents are obviously robbing the future off this country.

No job after years of university..

No marketable skill because they cost money.

Youth of 40 yrs are scared of picking our girls for marriage simply because our girls have resorted to befriending our political -grandparents for survival.

Single mothers are growing tremendously!

Because of poverty among the youths, many are scared of starting a home.

When you look at an average Nigerian youth, all you see is hunger and anger.

For how long would this continue? I ask, is it till we get to 70 yrs?

Prostitution is now self- employment

Yahooo is on the rise so as to meet up and not lag behind..

Nigerian youth! I would ask again! , When would you become the leaders of tomorrow as promised? If paraventure you survive police brutality.

Nigerian youths please wake up now and take back your country!

Gen. Gowon and Buhari became heads of state in Nigeria before 35! , The later is still in charge of leadership in Nigeria.

Please wake up youths and take over your country!

thi
We have to emulate what Ghana did... until we muster the courage to do so,,.. so is our freedom respected and meaningful. This contraption is not worthy to be called a country. It's only a courage to act that will free us from this bondage.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Dedeity: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

You urchins are wasting your time. Tinubu CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by onuman: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
This is the peak any Ibo will ever attain in Nigerian politics. Ibos threw everything into this. It was WAR. And yet Ibos fell way way short. Less than 5% of non Ibos nationwide voted for this Ibo revolutionary messiah because nobody like Ibos.

https://www.nairaland.com/6278064/groveling-presidency-exposes-igbos-further

Groveling For Presidency Exposes Igbos To Further Odium Ridicule Humiliation. - Politics Nov 25, 2020

In exile in Ghana. Your bros who have money have abandoned your destroyed area and moved to Abuja and Lagos. You still de despise Igbos who are far ahead of you and your people. Envy kee you there in exile.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by EdwardRandy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

1mbecile, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by NothingDoMe: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Helgreenluv:

He is President elect
Ah just making sure lol
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by fredoooooo: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
He should bring the madman from upper iweka road too
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by jibrilELsudan: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
LOOOOSSSEEEEERRR

Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Sprumbaba: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Just get the igbos ready to leave that godforsaken country, that should be your mission now and if they refuse to let us go, we will fight another civil war and burn that country down

Twitter threats.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by triple996(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jaycee07:

You’re really the one wailing. You hide behind tribe and religion and prefer to suffer and suffocate in the hellish conditions that pathetic criminals like Tinubu and his rape gangs have caused.
What market do you buy food from? I doubt if it’s the same market that other Nigerians do. Have you not seen the hardship and suffering of people? Your joy is that a tribesman or fellow Muslim has rigged himself to power,not like he really has anything to offer you specifically, just to fulfill a life ambition after helping Buhari to rape Nigeria and Nigerians thru and thru.
You’re very useless. Before you come for me. I am not in your class and and can never be. And in your little tiny brain, you’d assume that every voice of descent is Igbo. You’re hopelessly useless. Between you and MC Oluomo, I don’t know who’s more stupid.
But know this: Tinubu tenure in office is going to be a period of irredeemable darkness, poverty and hooliganism. I hope you’re prepared for what is coming.
INEC chairman and all his criminal collaborators along with their filthy loot that he have been bribed with will be useless when anarchy begins. He will have no country to run to. His kids will be repatriated and his sorry ass will be severely wiped. The five eyes are watching
Animal like you.
I agree on one thing,
Tinubu tenure is going to be a time of darkness and poverty 4 u and your family only. If u want to be useless why generalize?
And yes, I am happy tinubu won Becus there is no way a candidate 4rm d region of biafra or death can be declared winner of d beautifull country they call zoo. Its notpossible man. Now u can waill with a good reason wink
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Osolo1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi,wey don japa already,make he no decieve una to go face gun in the name of protest ooo .
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by merits(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by MT: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi has missed a critical moment in history to concede. That would have improved his stick in the next 4 years.

I don't see him becoming a president ever.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by czarr(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That’s the best thing to do, he should call his supporters to order. We don’t want any form of violence, we all love him and wanted him to win but that didn’t happen. So it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president while the aggrieved parties go to court. It’s as simple as that.
This witch can you stop with the hypocrisy? Are you that much of a devil? Stop saying you loved Obi or you will not see the end of March.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by iSense247: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
N2B2:
The same people that have, for days, relentlessly trolled the Labour Party to "go to court" if they're not happy — are now demanding that Obi "concede."
"When a thief encourages you to go to court, just know that his elder brother is the judge." ~ East African proverb
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by iSense247: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Just get the igbos ready to leave that godforsaken country, that should be your mission now and if they refuse to let us go, we will fight another civil war and burn that country down
Can you do more than MNK or Simon Ekpa?
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Ogaonos: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Nigeria would never get it right again in any election.

Nigerians where deceived by INEC on BVAS stating that it would transmit the election results to the INEC server from the various poling units.

What did we get..

A manual collation of the results at ward levels, with correction fluid littering all over the result sheets.

Some youths are smiling simply because of tribal affiliation, while some are in a deep state of mourning simply because all hope is lost.

Once again, the choice of the more progressive Nigerian youths have been truncated, squashed and trampled upon using Dollar bills.

Were are the leaders of tomorrow? I ask

Where are the youths?

Our grandparents are obviously robbing the future off this country.

No job after years of university..

No marketable skill because they cost money.

Youth of 40 yrs are scared of picking our girls for marriage simply because our girls have resorted to befriending our political -grandparents for survival.

Single mothers are growing tremendously!

Because of poverty among the youths, many are scared of starting a home.

When you look at an average Nigerian youth, all you see is hunger and anger.

For how long would this continue? I ask, is it till we get to 70 yrs?

POVERTY NO DEY TIRE UNA?

Why do we choose to suffer in the mist of plenty?

Prostitution is now self- employment

Yahooo is on the rise so as to meet up and not lag behind..

Nigerian youth! I would ask again! , When would you become the leaders of tomorrow as promised? If paraventure you survive police brutality.

Nigerian youths please wake up now and take back your country!

Gen. Gowon and Buhari became heads of state in Nigeria before 35! , The later is still in charge of leadership in Nigeria.

Please wake up youths and take over your country!

nigeria youth don wake up Already .
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by Heffalump(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is the way to go. We are eagerly waiting to hear you sir.

Tinubu may have all the wealth in his account.
He may have some INEC officials in his side pocket
He may have some of the judiciary in his back pocket.

But he does not have the people.
He does not have the owners of this generation.
He does not have the majority of the voters in this election.

The monumental fraud Evidences are too much to let go.
This is 2023 not 2003.
We have no other nation apart from NIGERIA.

Only the true winner of this Election will preside. Tinubu will not be President.
If he's ready to fight, many we'll meaning Nigerians will be more than ready to fight for his mandate. The reason why rigging won't stop is because the riggers will always say, after a month or two everybody goes to his hole. Lets fight this evil for once and rigging will be a thing of the past.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)

Accursed mental case.
Go find a transformer to hug.
Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Who wants ti listen to Pandora ?
Only zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.